Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    We suck, knew another 3rd period collapse would come. Theodore played amazing, and Ovechkin is just sooooo much better than everyone else on that ice.
    Isn't he fun to watch? Glad you got to see him play in person.

vCash
    Glad Chimera is begining to show why we acquired him. Gordie Howe hat trick hasn't been accomplished since Ben Clymer years ago. Now i'm thinking, is Chimera too fast to be paired with Fehr and Morrison? It seems like he's always 1 on 1 or leading a 1 man rush. Is it too early to suggest a second line of Chimera-Flash-Semin and put Laich with BMo + Fehr/Knuble?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigity b View Post
    Glad Chimera is begining to show why we acquired him. Gordie Howe hat trick hasn't been accomplished since Ben Clymer years ago. Now i'm thinking, is Chimera too fast to be paired with Fehr and Morrison? It seems like he's always 1 on 1 or leading a 1 man rush. Is it too early to suggest a second line of Chimera-Flash-Semin and put Laich with BMo + Fehr/Knuble?
    I think we experimented Chimera on the 2nd line, but it didn't work out. Either way I like the forward lines the way they are, the defensive lines are another story...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz kids View Post
    I think we experimented Chimera on the 2nd line, but it didn't work out. Either way I like the forward lines the way they are, the defensive lines are another story...
    We have a defense?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksNats1987 View Post
    We have a defense?
    Touche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz kids View Post
    Big shocker, but i disagree on this point. I debated responding because it's moot in the end but when we acquired Chimera BB said he would be on the 3rd and 4th lines until he learned the system. He's with BMo and Fehr right now which BB is calling his 3rd line. Either way it doesn't matter. My bigger point was I want to see him with faster skaters as linemates to create more 2 on 1s rather than 1 on 1s.

But I do agree about the defense! (and don't look now but Schultz is on the first line with Greenie and getting the 2nd most TOI this past week+... lets hope it turns out better than the Cali trip). Can we just go ahead and get Niedermayer already? The thought of acquiring him has turned into an obsession with me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12