Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 123
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    There is no way that louis murphy is better than crabtree, nicks, maclin or harvin, or even mike wallace.
    or even? I think Wallace is the best pure WR in the draft, easily

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    hah says who? you? nah i dont think i like your little theroy you made up in your head..but hey as long as you belive that thats all that counts rite?
    My God you're an idiot. How the hell can you have a "clutch" game?

    (A few) Definitions of Clutch Players:

    - Kobe Bryant
    - Michael Jordan
    - Adam Vinateri
    - Joe Mother****ing Montana
    - Tiger Woods

    Definitions of Clutch:


    1. Sports. an extremely important or crucial moment of a game: "He was famous for his coolness in pitching in the clutch. "
    2. any critical position or situation; emergency: "She kept complete control in the clutch."
    3. done or accomplished in a critical situation: a clutch shot that won the basketball game.
    4. dependable in crucial situations: a clutch player.
    5. A tense, critical situation: came through in the clutch.
    6. Being or occurring in a tense or critical situation: "won the championship by sinking a clutch putt."


    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clutch

    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    or even? I think Wallace is the best pure WR in the draft, easily
    No, Hakeem Nicks is the best pure WR and Crabtree in the 2nd best.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    My God you're an idiot. How the hell can you have a "clutch" game?

    (A few) Definitions of Clutch Players:

    - Kobe Bryant
    - Michael Jordan
    - Adam Vinateri
    - Joe Mother****ing Montana
    - Tiger Woods

    Definitions of Clutch:


    1. Sports. an extremely important or crucial moment of a game: "He was famous for his coolness in pitching in the clutch. "
    2. any critical position or situation; emergency: "She kept complete control in the clutch."
    3. done or accomplished in a critical situation: a clutch shot that won the basketball game.
    4. dependable in crucial situations: a clutch player.
    5. A tense, critical situation: came through in the clutch.
    6. Being or occurring in a tense or critical situation: "won the championship by sinking a clutch putt."


    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clutch



    No, Hakeem Nicks is the best pure WR and Crabtree in the 2nd best.
    Now that I think about it, I agree with Crabtree, but not Nicks.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    Now that I think about it, I agree with Crabtree, but not Nicks.
    Nicks was considered the best overall WR in the draft, he had a better season than Crabtree, and even if both played a full season, Nicks still would've had better stats. Nicks is the better WR than Crabtree.

    Mike Wallace is just a #2 guy or a slot guy, he can't be a #1, imo.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Nicks was considered the best overall WR in the draft, he had a better season than Crabtree, and even if both played a full season, Nicks still would've had better stats. Nicks is the better WR than Crabtree.

    Mike Wallace is just a #2 guy or a slot guy, he can't be a #1, imo.
    I think my dis-taste for Eli Manning is carrying onto the Giants, period. LOL. Nicks is solid.... I disagree about Wallace, he has the size, is fast, and seems to have good hands...

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Nicks was considered the best overall WR in the draft, he had a better season than Crabtree, and even if both played a full season, Nicks still would've had better stats. Nicks is the better WR than Crabtree.

    Mike Wallace is just a #2 guy or a slot guy, he can't be a #1, imo.
    by who? i'm not talking smack i'm really curious.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    by who? i'm not talking smack i'm really curious.
    Leading up to the draft and during it, a lot of analysts (i don't remember who, it was so long ago) considered Nicks to be the best overall WR, whereas Crabtree was considered to be the better playmaker.

    Personally, I like Kenny Britt the most out of this group, don't realy have an explanation why, I just really like the guy.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    There is no way that louis murphy is better than crabtree, nicks, maclin or harvin, or even mike wallace.
    are you serious this guy is a beast they way he was all over the field and catching but had a ****** QB.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    are you serious this guy is a beast they way he was all over the field and catching but had a ****** QB.
    Dude, he isn't better than any of the WRs he just mentioned.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Grew up in Jersey
    Posts
    3,334
    vCash
    1500
    1. Percy Harvin

    2. Michael Crabtree

    3. Hakeem Nicks

    4. Jermey Maclin

    5. Mike Wallace

    6. Kenny Britt

    7. Darrius Heyward -Bey

    8. Mohamed Massaquoi

    9. Louis Murphy

    10. Austin Collie

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,319
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Leading up to the draft and during it, a lot of analysts (i don't remember who, it was so long ago) considered Nicks to be the best overall WR, whereas Crabtree was considered to be the better playmaker.

    Personally, I like Kenny Britt the most out of this group, don't realy have an explanation why, I just really like the guy.
    I do too, and i can't explain it. For some reason, i just have this crazy feeling he's going to be awesome. We'll see.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: | Yards: | TDs: | Avg:

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,639
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I do too, and i can't explain it. For some reason, i just have this crazy feeling he's going to be awesome. We'll see.
    What really got me into him was the touchdown catch as time expired to end the 99 yard drive, in which they converted three 4th downs, and get the come from behind win.

    As a Steelers homer, I have to advocate a bit for Mike Wallace. Who else was a 3rd round draft pick, came into training camp as 5th on the depth chart, and competed with two Super Bowl MVPs for a job?

    And nothing personal against Hakeem Nicks or the Giants. I was at the Eagles-Giants Week 14 game. For the first quarter and a half or so, it was obvious the entire gameplan was based around Nicks. They only went away from that after Nicks dropped one too many balls. His 60-something yard TD catch and run was just one of a dozen or so attempts. So of course he produced this season the way he did, he was expected to be a weapon Eli could use. As opposed to, say, Mike Wallace, who was just drafted for depth.

    1. Percy Harvin
    2. Michael Crabtree
    3. Mike Wallace
    4. Hakeem Nicks
    5. Mohamed Massaquoi

  13. #118
    Zep's Avatar
    Zep is offline Another Caucasian, Gary.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I do too, and i can't explain it. For some reason, i just have this crazy feeling he's going to be awesome. We'll see.
    I am pretty happy with Nicks, but I was screaming for Kenny Britt around draft time. The guy is a beast and I see nothing but good things in his future.


    Thanks to vick27m for the userbar.

    A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    vCash
    1500
    LMAO @ all the people forgetting Mike Wallace... I guess the guy who was top 3 in all Rookie Wideout statisitcs except for receptions and made perhaps the best catch of the season isn't good enough.

    Based on Rookie Seasons
    1.) Harvin
    2.) Nicks
    3.) Wallace
    4.) Crabtree
    5.) Britt
    6.) Maclin
    7.) Murphy
    8.) Knox
    9.) Heyward-Bey

    How I think their careers will turn out
    1.) Crabtree
    2.) Nicks
    3.) Maclin(just because he'll be in an Andy Reid system)
    4.) Harvin
    5.) Wallace
    6.) Britt
    7.) Murphy
    8.) Knox
    9.) Heyward-Bey

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOptic View Post
    LMAO @ all the people forgetting Mike Wallace... I guess the guy who was top 3 in all Rookie Wideout statisitcs except for receptions and made perhaps the best catch of the season isn't good enough.

    Based on Rookie Seasons
    1.) Harvin
    2.) Nicks
    3.) Wallace
    4.) Crabtree
    5.) Britt
    6.) Maclin
    7.) Murphy
    8.) Knox
    9.) Heyward-Bey

    How I think their careers will turn out
    1.) Crabtree
    2.) Nicks
    3.) Maclin(just because he'll be in an Andy Reid system)
    4.) Harvin
    5.) Wallace
    6.) Britt
    7.) Murphy
    8.) Knox
    9.) Heyward-Bey



    so those 2 wont improve? lets stop the BS and wait and come back to me in 10 years with this list

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •