Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 123
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,293
    vCash
    1500
    1.) Percy Harvin
    2.) Kenny Britt (he looked really good when he stepped in as the starter)
    3.) Michael Crabtree
    4.) Mike Wallace
    5.) Jeremy Maclin
    6.) Hakeem Nicks (can't remember the game but he dropped like 3 balls in one drive. it was really disturbing)
    7.) Mohammed Masaquoi (Spelling?)
    8.) Louis Murphy
    9.) Jonnie Knox
    10.) Austin Collie
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Last.) Darrius Heyward Bay. I don't care how bad your QB is. You don't play in 11 games and only catch 9 balls. That's awful.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    1.) Percy Harvin
    2.) Kenny Britt (he looked really good when he stepped in as the starter)
    3.) Michael Crabtree
    4.) Mike Wallace
    5.) Jeremy Maclin
    6.) Hakeem Nicks (can't remember the game but he dropped like 3 balls in one drive. it was really disturbing)
    7.) Mohammed Masaquoi (Spelling?)
    8.) Louis Murphy
    9.) Jonnie Knox
    10.) Austin Collie
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Last.) Darrius Heyward Bay. I don't care how bad your QB is. You don't play in 11 games and only catch 9 balls. That's awful.
    Austin Collie at #10!?

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    more yards because he played the whole season and mcnabb missed 2 games..Your missing the most important stat who led there team to the playoffs or won the clutch games when they were supposed to get in..Why are you bringing up what they did against the cowboys..I never knew what you do against the cowboys matters most
    Good question? beacuse i know mcnabb went to something like 5 nfc championships in a row....how many superbowls did he win? I think the superbowl is a clutch game dont u?

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Good question? beacuse i know mcnabb went to something like 5 nfc championships in a row....how many superbowls did he win? I think the superbowl is a clutch game dont u?
    "Every playoff game is a "clutch game" if you lose, but if you win, no game matters until the superbowl." - Logic of 90% of PSD
    "To those who would tear the world down: We will defeat you. To those who seek peace and security: We support you. And to all those who have wondered if America's beacon still burns as bright: Tonight, we proved once more that the true strength of our nation comes not from the might of our arms or the scale of our wealth, but from the enduring power of our ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity and unyielding hope."

    -- Barack Obama, Nov. 4, 2008

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Just to shut the both of you up...

    there is no such thing as a "clutch game", however, there are more important games (i.e. Superbowl). there are clutch moments, not games.

    Now shut up and get back on topic.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,216
    vCash
    1500
    [:
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Just to shut the both of you up...

    there is no such thing as a "clutch game", however, there are more important games (i.e. Superbowl). there are clutch moments, not games.

    Now shut up and get back on topic.
    Internet bully says shutup, so you shut up now


    "To those who would tear the world down: We will defeat you. To those who seek peace and security: We support you. And to all those who have wondered if America's beacon still burns as bright: Tonight, we proved once more that the true strength of our nation comes not from the might of our arms or the scale of our wealth, but from the enduring power of our ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity and unyielding hope."

    -- Barack Obama, Nov. 4, 2008

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 8Superbowls View Post
    [:

    Internet bully says shutup, so you shut up now


    I'm an internet bully because two morons decided to argue about something irrelevent and i told them to shut up about it?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    16,781
    vCash
    1500
    Crabtree, Nicks, Harvin, and Maclin would be the first four to go depending on what type of WR a team needs. Crabtree probably goes first regardless though.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Just to shut the both of you up...

    there is no such thing as a "clutch game", however, there are more important games (i.e. Superbowl). there are clutch moments, not games.

    Now shut up and get back on topic.
    hah says who? you? nah i dont think i like your little theroy you made up in your head..but hey as long as you belive that thats all that counts rite?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    To shed more light on this:

    Maclin: 55 rec, 724 yards, 4 Tds

    Heyward Bey: 9 rec, 124 yards, 1 Tds

    Not to mention Maclins 142 yard recieving game in the playoffs.

    There were like 6 rookie runningbacks who had more receptions than Heyward-Bey saying he would be drafted over Maclin is ridiculous.
    fixed plus look who his qb was till he got injured

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    louis murphy should be in everyones top 4

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    hah says who? you? nah i dont think i like your little theroy you made up in your head..but hey as long as you belive that thats all that counts rite?
    No i am with him. I have never heard of a "clutch game" either but hey maybe its just us two that havent heard of that.

    Straight Flash Homey

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,908
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfan7 View Post
    1-Harvin
    2-Mike Wallace
    3-Michael Crabtree
    4-Jeremy Maclin
    5-Hakeem Nicks
    6-Kenny Britt
    fixed

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Austin Collie at #10!?
    I just worry that when A. Gonzalez comes back we won't hear too much from him. Plus, you could make the argument that he is a product of Peyton's greatness. I mean, there is no denying he is a good WR, but this WR class was so loaded it's hard for me to put him any higher.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    louis murphy should be in everyones top 4
    There is no way that louis murphy is better than crabtree, nicks, maclin or harvin, or even mike wallace.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •