6- Mike Wallace
    7- Mohamed Massaquoi
    8- Austin Collie
    9- Johnny Knox
    10- Julian Edelman
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    Honestly its pointless arguing with giants fans, there the same fans who thought STEVE SMITH is going to be in the Probowl LMFAO where is he?? Or the same fans that said eli manning is a top 3 qb when they were 5-0 how did he finish up?? They even went ghost for a while until the eagles were out of the playoffs to set back up camp...But ya on topic Harvin is the consensus number one choice so we all agree on one thing.
    Ok, Smith actually did something vs the Cowboys unlike jackson.

Game-1: 10 rec, 134 yds, 1 TD

Game 2: 6 red, 110 yds, 0 TD

Better in 2 games than Jackson did vs dem 'Boys in 3 games.

And Eli finished up pretty good, had more yards and a better QB rating than McNabb even, his defense just sucked. Alot of people would pick Smith to go to the probowl, but only 4 receivers get to go and he just missed out.

Honestly, eagles fans are the biggest homers i've seen. Rarely do they give props where they are due, and if someone says a player on another team is better than a player on their team, especially if its another NFC east player they wig out. So dont stereotype other fans when your own fans are just as bad or worse.
    Last edited by G-Menfan4lyfe; 01-11-2010 at 10:08 PM.

vCash
    Honestly its pointless arguing with giants fans, there the same fans who thought STEVE SMITH is going to be in the Probowl LMFAO where is he?? Or the same fans that said eli manning is a top 3 qb when they were 5-0 how did he finish up?? They even went ghost for a while until the eagles were out of the playoffs to set back up camp...But ya on topic Harvin is the consensus number one choice so we all agree on one thing.
    Steve Smith is considered to be one of the biggest snubs of the Pro-Bowl.

Plus Pro-Bowls are popularity contests.

vCash
    I don't care if anybody is an eagles fan or not Maclin should not be as low as he is on peoples list he had a very good season for a rookie. Also the monster game he had in Dallas how can he be lower than 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post

And Eli finished up pretty good, had more yards and a better QB rating than McNabb even, his defense just sucked. Alot of people would pick Smith to go to the probowl, but only 4 receivers get to go and he just missed out.

Honestly, eagles fans are the biggest homers i've seen. Rarely do they give props where they are due, and if someone says a player on another team is better than a player on their team, especially if its another NFC east player they wig out. So dont stereotype other fans when your own fans are just as bad or worse.
    and jackson did maximum damage to the giants

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I don't care if anybody is an eagles fan or not Maclin should not be as low as he is on peoples list he had a very good season for a rookie. Also the monster game he had in Dallas how can he be lower than 2.
    Because how you play against Dallas does not equal how good you are. Consistency in performance in key. This is not a snub against either player. I think both are very good, honestly. But using,"well, he played against dallas" is just a bad argument.
    "To those who would tear the world down: We will defeat you. To those who seek peace and security: We support you. And to all those who have wondered if America's beacon still burns as bright: Tonight, we proved once more that the true strength of our nation comes not from the might of our arms or the scale of our wealth, but from the enduring power of our ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity and unyielding hope."

-- Barack Obama, Nov. 4, 2008

vCash
    because 76 of his yards in the dallas game came on a gimmick play where dallas was thinking run and blew the coverage and there were alot of good rookie WRs this year, some of who had better receiving stats than him.

vCash
    and jackson did maximum damage to the giants
    this is anyways.

This is supposed to be a rooke WR thread.

vCash
    Monster game? That was more of a blown call by Wade but wasn't really a "Monster" game aside from the 70+ reception he had a decent game alot of those came when garbage time when the game was over with in the 4th too.

vCash
    because 76 of his yards in the dallas game came on a gimmick play where dallas was thinking run and blew the coverage and there were alot of good rookie WRs this year, some of who had better receiving stats than him.
    Sorry, but that's no excuse, it happens all the time. That was just great play calling by the Eagles. Maclin provided on that play when he was needed. That's no reason to discredit him, especially for his entire season.

He's not #2 on the list, he's where he belongs on my list.

vCash
    So because he had one good game against terrence newman he should be number two on that list?

vCash
    ^^ he was matched up on the cowboys supposed best cover corner jenkins the whole game...

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash

more yards because he played the whole season and mcnabb missed 2 games..Your missing the most important stat who led there team to the playoffs or won the clutch games when they were supposed to get in..Why are you bringing up what they did against the cowboys..I never knew what you do against the cowboys matters most

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    more yards because he played the whole season and mcnabb missed 2 games..Your missing the most important stat who led there team to the playoffs or won the clutch games when they were supposed to get in..Why are you bringing up what they did against the cowboys..I never knew what you do against the cowboys matters most
    It doesnt, but hey we beat them twice this year.

It mattered what the eagles did against the cowboys the past two weeks tho and what did they do? Nothing!

regardless this thread has gotten way off topic and has turned into an nfc east argument. So lets make a new thread if we want to argue anything other than ROOKIE WRs.

vCash
    I'm amazed this hasn't turned into a McNabb vs Romo thread yet...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast