Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    nicks should have 1 less TD, i think it was vs the cards when he was given a gift.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    To shed more light on this:

Maclin: 55 rec, 724 yards, 4 Tds

Heyward Bey: 9 rec, 124 yards, 0 Tds

Not to mention Maclins 142 yard recieving game in the playoffs.

There were like 6 rookie runningbacks who had more receptions than Heyward-Bey saying he would be drafted over Maclin is ridiculous.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    I agree with you. Maclin should be 4th

BTW, that is a bad-*** quote in your sig-file. LOL.
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON

Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.

Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

vCash
    Crabtree
    Nicks
    Harvin
    Britt
    Maclin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    nicks should have 1 less TD, i think it was vs the cards when he was given a gift.
    yeah, i forgot about that one. a fluke type play that he was given a long TD on.

vCash
    1. Crabs
    2. Percy Harvin
    3. Hakeem Nicks
    4. Jeremy Mclain
    5. Mike Wallace
    6. Louis Murphy
    7. Kenny Britt
    8. Bay

I think this was an excellent year for recievers compared to other years were there were lots of bust in the first round of the draft.

Lets go Knicks!

vCash
    I think Harvin, Nicks, and Maclin are ahead of the rest. Other than Crabtree who would probably still be taken over all of them he just didnt put the numbers up that the rest because of the games he missed.

To get my opinion out about this potential Giants vs. Eagles, Maclin vs. Nicks thing.
    They are very comparable in stats but I would take Maclin personally but its close we will find out next year.

vCash
    I dont see how people could put Heyward-Bey in the top 8. I would go-

1. Crabtree
    2. Harvin
    3. Maclin
    4. Nicks
    5. Wallace
    6. Britt
    7. Murphy
    8. Mossaquoi

I would also take Hartline, Johnny Knox, Julian Edelman, and Austin Collie over him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Well Hakeem Nicks played one less game and accumulated the same yardage as Harvin. They had the same number of touchdowns, and late in the season Nicks became a main target for Eli. Given that Harvin is a threat in the kick return game, I think that this is a tossup, and you are entitled to your own opinion.

As for Maclin, Hakeem Nicks had eight more yards, and two more touchdowns in one less game. Maclin was also the second option for the eagles most of the year, which means more targets. Hakeem was only promoted to the second wideout spot during the shootout against the Eagles in the meadowlands.
    Maclin missed 3 games though. The first week he was active, but didnt play. He also got hurt on a PR against the Giants before our offense could take the field and didnt play the next week at Atlanta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I think Harvin, Nicks, and Maclin are ahead of the rest. Other than Crabtree who would probably still be taken over all of them he just didnt put the numbers up that the rest because of the games he missed.

To get my opinion out about this potential Giants vs. Eagles, Maclin vs. Nicks thing.
    They are very comparable in stats but I would take Maclin personally but its close we will find out next year.
    so would the giants. they did try 2 get him via trade but eagles jumped on it.

11. 01-11-2010, 06:52 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    yeah, i forgot about that one. a fluke type play that he was given a long TD on.
    so much for working for YAC. lol.

vCash
    I'm doing this list off who i think will be the best not off the year they had
    1. Nicks
    2. Crabtree
    3. Harvin
    4. Maclin
    5. Wallace
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    eagles have JACKSON who is the number 1 and then u go to Celek (just under 1000 yards and 8 TDs) then its maclin. btw i love nicks so called HANDS (eagles game) .lol
    Well JACKSON has 63 receptions and 118 targets while the Giants' number one, Steve Smith has 107 receptions and 159 targets, hence Smith being targeted more than Jackson. Mario Manningham had 57 catches and 99 targets and Boss had 42 catches, and 69 targets while Jason Avant had 41 catches,and 60 targets and Celek had 76 catches and 112 targets. So the Eagles TE got the ball alot more than the Giants TE, but Manningham got more targets than Avant, and Smith alot more than DeSean. The Eagles also throw the ball more than the Giants, but also throw to their backs alot. So Nicks, who had only 75 targets had the same yards and TD's as Maclin who was targeted 15 more times, and was the second wide receiver option. Also, Nicks played one less game than Maclin, and was still eighteenth in the league in YAC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Maclin missed 3 games though. The first week he was active, but didnt play. He also got hurt on a PR against the Giants before our offense could take the field and didnt play the next week at Atlanta.
    Well I think he played most of the game versus the Giants, but I did not know about week one, where he didn't play. So that was my mistake, and Nicks and Maclin played the same amount of games basically, since Nicks missed two games and only got garbage time in the first and fourth games

EDIT: Nevermind, he didn't play in the Giants game
    Last edited by roshan3ai; 01-11-2010 at 07:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Well JACKSON has 63 receptions and 118 targets while the Giants' number one, Steve Smith has 107 receptions and 159 targets, hence Smith being targeted more than Jackson. Mario Manningham had 57 catches and 99 targets and Boss had 42 catches, and 69 targets while Jason Avant had 41 catches,and 60 targets and Celek had 76 catches and 112 targets. So the Eagles TE got the ball alot more than the Giants TE, but Manningham got more targets than Avant, and Smith alot more than DeSean. The Eagles also throw the ball more than the Giants, but also throw to their backs alot. So Nicks, who had only 75 targets had the same yards and TD's as Maclin who was targeted 15 more times, and was the second wide receiver option. Also, Nicks played one less game than Maclin, and was still eighteenth in the league in YAC.
    The eagles actually only threw the ball 11 more times than the giants this year so essentially they pass the ball about the same amount. the eagles also do spread the ball around more than NY. it's kind of silly to try to say which WR is better when they are so comparable after just 1 year in the league.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast