Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 123
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    be quiet 0superbowls!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    ok e-thug
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    How many do u have this year? Zero and so do we. Its all about this year son. How many wins did u have this year? Lol. SON
    Well this year is now history, and it still leaves you with that zero ring total. Giants have 3 more than the iggles.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    What's embarrassing is how many Super Bowl trophy's you guys have
    HAHAHA no suprise Eagles are much better than the Giants right now and you go the weakest argument in the book.

    Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

  4. 01-11-2010, 09:31 PM

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    be quiet 0superbowls!

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    And the stupidest comeback of the year award goes to? Gmen4 lyfe, yeah he spelled life with a y.

    I just asked my 4 year old nephew and he spelled it right.
    This is coming from the guy who doesn't know how to spell Dodgers

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    HAHAHA no suprise Eagles are much better than the Giants right now and you go the weakest argument in the book.
    Well that doesn't matter right now, because they are both home watching the playoffs. Difference is that the Giants players have a ring on their finger, while Eagles players have Cambell's soup.

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    188
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    This is coming from the guy who doesn't know how to spell Dodgers
    Dogers is my dodgeball teams name.

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,302
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    And the stupidest comeback of the year award goes to? Gmen4 lyfe, yeah he spelled life with a y.

    I just asked my 4 year old nephew and he spelled it right.
    I just looked on MLB.com to be sure and i was in fact correct to find that Dodgers is spelled D-O-D-G-E-R-S......

    unless ur trying to say doggers which is what your team is full of....
    especially vick, that dogging bastard!

    No but seriously it was a joke and its G-menfan4lyfe not Gmen4 lyfe. and I spelled it with a "y" because the name G-menfan4life was already taken even tho I never see anyone posting anything under that name!

    I mean honestly, if you're gonna take that name use it dammit!

  10. 01-11-2010, 09:36 PM

  11. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,302
    vCash
    1500
    oh, and this thread has gotten waaaaaaaaaaay

  12. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    Dogers is my dodgeball teams name.
    haha sure. whatever you say

  13. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    oh, and this thread has gotten waaaaaaaaaaay
    Indeed. Which is sad, because its actually a pretty good topic to discuss.

  14. 01-11-2010, 09:44 PM

  15. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    Okay, let's get back on topic. I'd love to see what other people's lists look like

  16. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    Yeah it's just these ignorant giants fans.
    You must be a Giants fan.

    Stop baiting and stay on topic or keep your bull**** in PM or VM.

  17. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,302
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers101 View Post
    Yeah it's just these ignorant eagles fans.
    Fixed

  18. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Honestly its pointless arguing with giants fans, there the same fans who thought STEVE SMITH is going to be in the Probowl LMFAO where is he?? Or the same fans that said eli manning is a top 3 qb when they were 5-0 how did he finish up?? They even went ghost for a while until the eagles were out of the playoffs to set back up camp...But ya on topic Harvin is the consensus number one choice so we all agree on one thing.


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •