Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Vince Young added to Pro Bowl, OFFICIALLY becomes a joke...

Vince Young has been added to the AFC's Pro Bowl roster, replacing Philip Rivers (wife having baby). It's his second Pro Bowl in four seasons. He also finished third in Comeback Player of the Year voting behind Tom Brady and runner-up Cadillac Williams while improving his career win-loss record to 26-13. The AFC didn't have better options and V.Y. played well, so there's not much here to argue with.

Absolutely
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

I wouldn't even go to the Pro Bowl if I was in the NFL because it's so lame.

Oh and another thing, HIS WIFE HAVING A BABY? Like seriously? What your wife is having a baby NEXT Sunday? He already has that planned out to a T? Sounds more like hes the sore loser he normally is after getting upset by the Jets. Also, once the Colts make the Super Bowl its not like Manning or any of the other Colts are going to play, same if the Saints make it? The Pro Bowl is just a friggin joke on EVERY level now. They should just put a bunch of washed up celebrities in there with old NFL legends, would be more entertaining. Anyone agree?

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Quote Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
    Vince Young has been added to the AFC's Pro Bowl roster, replacing Philip Rivers (wife having baby). It's his second Pro Bowl in four seasons. He also finished third in Comeback Player of the Year voting behind Tom Brady and runner-up Cadillac Williams while improving his career win-loss record to 26-13. The AFC didn't have better options and V.Y. played well, so there's not much here to argue with.

Absolutely
    Over Matt Schaub
    -A chunk of brimstone that rained down from Heaven

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

Check out more visible examples at

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm
    http://michaelrood.tv/

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYERS FAN View Post
    Over Matt Schaub
    Schaub was already added cuz Brady dropped out

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYERS FAN View Post
    Over Matt Schaub
    No Schaub is in now too.

Yeah Schaub is in & I can understand that but not Young.Don't get me wrong Young played great but not pro bowl worthy.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

Little disappointed it wasn't Palmer, but Young had a great 10 games. And no need to take shots at Philp Rivers and Vince Young as well.

If Peyton makes the superbowl he is going to drop out, so with the 3 starters saying no, Big Ben saying no, the AFC will be down to their 7th best QB.

essie nail polish How Do You Know If You Have Nail Fungus? Below Some Of The Signs or symptoms The nails are 1 of the most crucial pieces of our overall body. essie nail polish Utilizing Nail Polish Remover If you are addicted with nail polish at some issue there is a require for nail polish remover.
    This kind of exercise session needs a great deal of willpower and you also should like a challenge. Should you fit requirements, then Insanity is good for you! Within the insanity workout review your whole body provides the resistance required to carry out the exercise therefore, you don't need dumbbells. It specializes in interval training workouts for weight loss.
    Last edited by beautifulshare; 12-06-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Sorry I like VY but this is not deserving at all. If manning makes it into the superbowl none of the original qb selections will be in the pro bowl (hops that isn't the case)

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    If Peyton makes the superbowl he is going to drop out, so with the 3 starters saying no, Big Ben saying no, the AFC will be down to their 7th best QB.
    Beat me to it...

Pro Bowl = Doesn't mean **** these days.

Almost as bad as All Star Game.

Let Jamarcus Russell be next to join the Pro Bowl ray:

So if Manning makes it to the Super Bowl, who is the next QB? Palmer,Flacco??

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast