19. You may not vote on this poll
  • MJD

8 42.11%
  • Steven Jackson

11 57.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Im not a MJD hater as a Colts fan, trust me. I love that guy. I honestly feel Jackson is the better back though. I feel bad he is trapped in St. Louis.
    so do I. and the guy plays hard every play, every week even though it really doesn't matter at all. he played hurt pretty much the entire second half of this year when most guys would've hung it up.

vCash
    Good comparison!

I'd take S Jax over MJD. Imagine what S Jax can accomplish is he had a good front line.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Im not a MJD hater as a Colts fan, trust me. I love that guy. I honestly feel Jackson is the better back though. I feel bad he is trapped in St. Louis.
    No doubt about it. The guy is just rotting in St. Louis. He's one of those players that i hope gets traded to a contender and wins a superbowl, just for putting up with St. Louis without barely speaking a word. He is someone who definitely deserves it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    AD, Chris Johnson are better.
    Petersons offensive line is WAY better than the Rams, not to mention they have a great passing game to keep the defense honest. Teams playing the rams can throw 8-9 in the box cause they know all they're going to do is run, and Steven Jackson still runs right through them. I guess it is hard to say that he would be better, cause we'll probably never know anyway, but i'd be willing to bet that if he DID have an offensive line and a passing game, AP and CJ wouldn't be the only 2 talked about when you talk about the "best" running back in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Petersons offensive line is WAY better than the Rams, not to mention they have a great passing game to keep the defense honest. Teams playing the rams can throw 8-9 in the box cause they know all they're going to do is run, and Steven Jackson still runs right through them. I guess it is hard to say that he would be better, cause we'll probably never know anyway, but i'd be willing to bet that if he DID have an offensive line and a passing game, AP and CJ wouldn't be the only 2 talked about when you talk about the "best" running back in the NFL.
    IDK I think AD will end up being the best RB ever if he cuts down on the fumbles.

vCash
    IDK I think AD will end up being the best RB ever if he cuts down on the fumbles.
    i think he runs way to hard and physical to be productive for more than 6-7 years. he is basically in 25-20 minor car accidents every sunday. that is going to break him down pretty quickly. he has already shown that he wears down toward the end of the year.

vCash
    If you would've asked me pre-season who the best in the league was, i would've said Peterson hands down, not even close. But he had 3 100 yard rush games this year, one against the Lions and one against the Browns. His touchdowns were great though.

I'm not about to be the dude that argues against Peterson's greatness, but i will say that if CJ, Steven Jackson and AP were all running behind the same line, i'd take AP 3rd. IMO, those are the best three in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    i think he runs way to hard and physical to be productive for more than 6-7 years. he is basically in 25-20 minor car accidents every sunday. that is going to break him down pretty quickly. he has already shown that he wears down toward the end of the year.
    I definitely wouldn't want to be a DB having Peterson running straight at me full speed. Ask William Gay what that's like.

vCash
    I'd take SJ in a heart beat.

I wish that he played on a half-way decent team with a good o-line. We'd get to see what the guy could really do.

vCash
    Mjd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12