Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Peyton Wins MVP

Peyton Wins MVP

Peyton Manning won his record-setting fourth NFL Most Valuable Player award on Saturday.
    Only one other player, Brett Favre, has won the award three times. Manning led the Colts to a 14-2 record, the No. 1 seed in the AFC, and an eighth consecutive playoff berth. He previously won the award in 2003, 2004, and last season. Manning threw for 4,500 yards and 33 touchdowns, while completing a career-high 68.8 percent of his passes this season. Jan. 9 - 9:41 am et

I would have liked Favre but Peyton is obviously a good choice.

Congrats

I am 21 years old, he is the greatest passer I have ever seen. I don't mean to thread jack but what does this guy have to do to become the greatest qb of all-time?

when do they announce Defensive MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullsfan22 View Post
    I am 21 years old, he is the greatest passer I have ever seen. I don't mean to thread jack but what does this guy have to do to become the greatest qb of all-time?
    He very well may end up being the best. Another ring and superbowl mvp would ice it in my opinion...even though rings dont matter too too much if you ask me.

Lol @ the thread tag

Brees should have won it.

Manning - 393-571, 68.8%, 4500 yards, 33 TDs, 16 INTs, 99.9 Rating. 14-2
    Breese - 363 - 514, 70.6%, 4388 yards, 34 TDs, 11 INTs, 109.6 Rating. 13-3
    2011 Suck For Luck Campaign!
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

Congrats to Manning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjTFxF-hRzY
    Jack It Off - Taylor Swift Parody ^

Not surprised. W/e I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Yendil View Post
    Brees should have won it.

Manning - 393-571, 68.8%, 4500 yards, 33 TDs, 16 INTs, 99.9 Rating. 14-2
    Breese - 363 - 514, 70.6%, 4388 yards, 34 TDs, 11 INTs, 109.6 Rating. 13-3
    It's not all about stats. It's also about how valuable you are to your team. Manning's leadership is greater then Brees'. Manning definitely deserved this.

Nets
    Mets
    Giants

Quote Originally Posted by bctgg27 View Post
    It's not all about stats. It's also about how valuable you are to your team. Manning's leadership is greater then Brees'. Manning definitely deserved this.
    take manning out of indi, and they will still be a good team, take brees out and they suck
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

take manning out of indi, and they will still be a good team, take brees out and they suck
    Brees had a great year last season and the Saints finished like 8-8 or something. He's not extremely valuable to the Saints success this season. I think most of the success from the Saints this year has come from Smith, Sharper, the CB pickups and Vilma.

Never the less I would have had.

1) Favre
    2) Manning
    3) Brees
    4) Johnson

LOLOL sounds like a hater...what kind of stupid statement is that? thye wouldn't even be a 4 win team without peyton...I agree the Saints would be bad w/o Brees, but they wouldn't be as bad as the Colts w/o Manning...the Saints still have 3 decent RBs and a good Recieving core that make good offensive weapons, while Manning has Clark, Wayne, and Addai...

PEYTON = MVP....DEAL WITH IT

Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    LOLOL sounds like a hater...what kind of stupid statement is that? thye wouldn't even be a 4 win team without peyton...I agree the Saints would be bad w/o Brees, but they wouldn't be as bad as the Colts w/o Manning...the Saints still have 3 decent RBs and a good Recieving core that make good offensive weapons, while Manning has Clark, Wayne, and Addai...

PEYTON = MVP....DEAL WITH IT
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

Would've liked to have seen Favre it considering the rebound year he had with a new team and all new faces. Not to mention all of the people who thought he was going to suck and piss away the Vikings playoff chances. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by StrippersV1.0 View Post
    Brees had a great year last season and the Saints finished like 8-8 or something. He's not extremely valuable to the Saints success this season. I think most of the success from the Saints this year has come from Smith, Sharper, the CB pickups and Vilma.

Never the less I would have had.

1) Favre
    2) Manning
    3) Brees
    4) Johnson
    You can't say that Brees is not extremely valuable and have Favre your choice as MVP...you completely went against your logic...Vikings were 10-6 I believe last year and this year they're 12-4...Vikings are still a playoff team without Favre...yes he had a good year, and maybe if they didn't struggle toward the end he woulda been considered more, but vikings fans need to face the fact that Favre has the most feared RB in the league standing behind him, and that takes so much pressure off of him...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast