Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 124
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,506
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    huh where have i said romos crap heres you having no proper argument just making up fake arguments i said romos good but one playoff one doesnt mean anything kind of like how you guys criticize mcnabb even though romos teams further rodgers still has had a better season this year and is definitely ranked higher
    You guys criticize McNabb do you see my signature file. I was defending him in your Eagles forum when your own fan base was ******** on him. Get the **** out of here with that.

    BTW for your eyes - - All Time Passer Rating. in the History of the NFL

    Updated through the 2009 season. [1]

    Rank Quarterback Passer Rating
    1 Steve Young 96.8
    2 Philip Rivers 95.8
    3 Tony Romo 95.6
    4 Peyton Manning 95.2
    5 Kurt Warner 93.7
    6 Tom Brady 93.3
    7 Joe Montana 92.3
    8 Drew Brees 91.9
    9 Ben Roethlisberger 91.7
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON


    Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

    Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.


    Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,911
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    Hey baiter the problem with people like you is that if and when he does you will never be man enough to step up and admit it.

    So way to be "tough" with your internet prediction.
    i will post my prediction in my sig.. until the day it happens.. and when that day you believe, will come i will put in big blue letters.. i was wrong.. for an entire year.. hang on so i can friend request.. so you know.


    Phillies Redskins Flyers

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,855
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hornitosmonster View Post
    Wrong, Romo has fumbled a game away. Which Rodgers just did...

    That is the point. One gets criticized and one gets a pass.
    Ok maybe you can tell me...

    In that cowboys game did the cowboys defense play Horrid... Did Romo have to hold up the world... Did romo have anywhere near the performance that Rodgers did...

    The answer to all of these are no... Rodgers got a severe helmet to helmet the play before and then a blantant face mask before fumbling the ball away and basically little to no time to throw the ball... Romo botched a ****ing field goal snap... and even romo had several chances to win a playoff game before and kept coming up short... THIS WAS RODGERS FIRST PLAYOFF GAME AND HE PLAYED SUPERBLY.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,798
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OnWisconsin2007 View Post
    Rodgers got blindsided. Romo fumbled an extra point.

    Anyways, this isn't an issue. He played great. 5 TD's. What is he supposed to do? 6 TD's? 7? Pack will be back, this was a tough game, 4 of our last 5 games were on the road, same team in back to back weeks on the road. Rodgers is the best QB in the league next year. I'm sorry that PSD is full of cowboys lovers. Losing your first ever playoff game doesn't make you a choker who loses games. Especially when he plays amazing football. Rodgers = MVP next year, just let it go. Michael Jordan lost his first playoff series.
    Ok...I see it now. Rodgers is the next Jordan. Try being a bit more realistic.




    NFC East Champs


    Philadelphia Eagles = Zero Rings and Wishing

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,506
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by darwin31 View Post
    The thing is that its "you guys" talking about Rodgers by comparing him to Romo.

    I think Romo is a good qb, Ive said it before. But as far as what he is "due", you guys cant argue for, he has to take it. The only way he can do that is by winning.

    Romo has earned what ever critisism he has gotten becuase he has put himself out there as a celebrity type player (unlike Rodgers who stays out of the lime light). With his celebrity girlfriends, trips to Mexico with team mates during the playoff bye, you have to admit that he has done more then enough to dig himself into the hole he was in regarding his perception.

    He has to be the one to dig himself out.
    He has dug himself out. With his play!

    Updated through the 2009 season. [1]

    Rank Quarterback Passer Rating
    1 Steve Young 96.8
    2 Philip Rivers 95.8
    3 Tony Romo 95.6
    4 Peyton Manning 95.2
    5 Kurt Warner 93.7
    6 Tom Brady 93.3
    7 Joe Montana 92.3
    8 Drew Brees 91.9
    9 Ben Roethlisberger 91.7
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON


    Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

    Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.


    Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,506
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    i will post my prediction in my sig.. until the day it happens.. and when that day you believe, will come i will put in big blue letters.. i was wrong.. for an entire year.. hang on so i can friend request.. so you know.
    Absolutely. I will take you up on that offer.
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON


    Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

    Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.


    Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,863
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    He has dug himself out. With his play!

    Updated through the 2009 season. [1]

    Rank Quarterback Passer Rating
    1 Steve Young 96.8
    2 Philip Rivers 95.8
    3 Tony Romo 95.6
    4 Peyton Manning 95.2
    5 Kurt Warner 93.7
    6 Tom Brady 93.3
    7 Joe Montana 92.3
    8 Drew Brees 91.9
    9 Ben Roethlisberger 91.7
    He is digging himself out, especailly this year. One playoff win does a lot but lets see how he does next week.
    If the above text has offended you, please PM me your address so that I may mail you a kleenex.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kenosha,WI
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    Hey baiter the problem with people like you is that if and when he does you will never be man enough to step up and admit it.

    So way to be "tough" with your internet prediction.
    How about you cowboy fans being tough with your internet predictions. I like how you say way to be tough.. like you want him to come to your house and fight you for making that prediction.. lmao at cowboy fans.. i love you guys.


    Chicago Cubs
    Chicago Bulls
    Chicago Blackhawks
    Duke Blue Devils
    Minnesota Vikings
    Minnesota Twins
    Virginia Tech Hokies

    Avatar is Erin Andrews and I.. if anyone wondered.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,798
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    Ok maybe you can tell me...

    In that cowboys game did the cowboys defense play Horrid... Did Romo have to hold up the world... Did romo have anywhere near the performance that Rodgers did...

    The answer to all of these are no... Rodgers got a severe helmet to helmet the play before and then a blantant face mask before fumbling the ball away and basically little to no time to throw the ball... Romo botched a ****ing field goal snap... and even romo had several chances to win a playoff game before and kept coming up short... THIS WAS RODGERS FIRST PLAYOFF GAME AND HE PLAYED SUPERBLY.
    But his mistakes still cost you the win. Great performance or not. His turnovers gave the Cards 13 points and that made the difference. How about his forced pass? Did that not set the Cards up for a TD?




    NFC East Champs


    Philadelphia Eagles = Zero Rings and Wishing

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,506
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by darwin31 View Post
    He is digging himself out, especailly this year. One playoff win does a lot but lets see how he does next week.
    Hahaha, can't wait my friend. You will be the next convert win or lose because you will see up close and personal that we will win because of him not in spite of him.

    BTW you remember when we played Minny a couple of years ago how Romo did against you
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON


    Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

    Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.


    Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,506
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfreak19 View Post
    How about you cowboy fans being tough with your internet predictions. I like how you say way to be tough.. like you want him to come to your house and fight you for making that prediction.. lmao at cowboy fans.. i love you guys.
    No Mr. RIF I was focused on the fact that they will never stand up if they are proven wrong. But that is not the case with this guy. He became my friend instantly and I respect that. Unlike haters, i give credit where credit is due. Even to other teams.
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON


    Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

    Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.


    Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cheese head land
    Posts
    4,088
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hornitosmonster View Post
    But his mistakes still cost you the win. Great performance or not. His turnovers gave the Cards 13 points and that made the difference. How about his forced pass? Did that not set the Cards up for a TD?
    So by your logic.

    Rodgers gave Dallas 13 points,

    and his own team 45? So, the defense needs to give up not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 TD's. Yeah, it's all his fault. How can you blame a guy who played amazing for the loss? This just baffles me.



  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maspeth (Queens), NY
    Posts
    29,735
    vCash
    1500
    lol the GB defense was terrible today.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28


    Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

    Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kenosha,WI
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    Hahaha, can't wait my friend. You will be the next convert win or lose because you will see up close and personal that we will win because of him not in spite of him.

    BTW you remember when we played Minny a couple of years ago how Romo did against you
    Yeah cause we have the same defense we did that year. Same exact players. That is a tell tale sign of what will happen on Sunday no doubt. Tony also had 1 TD in the game.. what a John Elwayesque performance.


    Chicago Cubs
    Chicago Bulls
    Chicago Blackhawks
    Duke Blue Devils
    Minnesota Vikings
    Minnesota Twins
    Virginia Tech Hokies

    Avatar is Erin Andrews and I.. if anyone wondered.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,022
    vCash
    1500
    I like Romo a lot and always have, but I can't help but laugh when the Cowboys finally win a playoff game in 10 years some of the seedier maniacal fans start talking **** like they have been running the show for some time.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •