Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    im feeling bold.. Romo will never win a SB..

(responses in 5....4....3....2....1.............)

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    because were here trying to tell you how dillusional you really are if you want romo to get respect just give it a week or 2 lets see how far the cowboys go and im sure everyone will have different opinions but you just beat up a crap team with no defence and suddenly hes god
    He has always been good. Have you not seen his career stats. He has a better start to his career in the 1st 50 games than Peyton manning. WTF? You guys are priceless.
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON

Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.

Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    Yes he has... In the regular season... But not in the playoffs... He has been the reason they lost games but never has he done what Rodgers just did. The Cowboys success is due to their defense... Yes romo had a great game but its his defense that stood out. Rodgers defense was a handicap.
    Wrong, Romo has fumbled a game away. Which Rodgers just did...

That is the point. One gets criticized and one gets a pass.

NFC East Champs

Philadelphia Eagles = Zero Rings and Wishing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hornitosmonster View Post
    wrong, romo has fumbled a game away. Which rodgers just did...

boom!

Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    im feeling bold.. Romo will never win a SB..

(responses in 5....4....3....2....1.............)
    Hey baiter the problem with people like you is that if and when he does you will never be man enough to step up and admit it.

So way to be "tough" with your internet prediction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OnWisconsin2007 View Post
    Romo got bashed cuz he played like **** when the Cowboys lost in the playoffs.

Rodgers had 5 TD today and rallied the Pack from being down 21 points TWICE in one game. Rodgers is only getting better with every game, he played GREAT today. I'd really hate to have a QB that scored 45 points in a playoff game. You guys are right, he's terrible. Romo can't even hold a ****ing extra point. Rodgers is the front runner for MVP next season, just leave it alone.
    Rodgers is the front runner for MVP next year? He isnt MVP calibur. There are just too many people that are ahead of him to say he is the lead runner for it.

vCash
    Rodgers got blindsided. Romo fumbled an extra point.

Anyways, this isn't an issue. He played great. 5 TD's. What is he supposed to do? 6 TD's? 7? Pack will be back, this was a tough game, 4 of our last 5 games were on the road, same team in back to back weeks on the road. Rodgers is the best QB in the league next year. I'm sorry that PSD is full of cowboys lovers. Losing your first ever playoff game doesn't make you a choker who loses games. Especially when he plays amazing football. Rodgers = MVP next year, just let it go. Michael Jordan lost his first playoff series.

vCash
    And how did he miss that open WR for the winning TD? Romo hits that pass, Warner hits that pass, Favre hits that pass.

In the end it was a Rodgers turnover that cost the Packers the game. Comeback or not it was a Rodgers turnover...
    Then I guess so far Romo and Rodgers are even because I believe it was your Tony Romo who fumbled the snap against the Seahawks. So you are right, blame this loss on Rodgers because he pulled a Romo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    He has always been good. Have you not seen his career stats. He has a better start to his career in the 1st 50 games than Peyton manning. WTF? You guys are priceless.
    huh where have i said romos crap heres you having no proper argument just making up fake arguments i said romos good but one playoff one doesnt mean anything kind of like how you guys criticize mcnabb even though romos teams further rodgers still has had a better season this year and is definitely ranked higher

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Wrong, Romo has fumbled a game away. Which Rodgers just did...

Like I said earlier, one gets a pass because of his entire body of work throughout the game. You keep pointing out his turnovers, but never do you mention that his defense was nonexistent, or his 5 TD's scored. In the game Romo fumbled away in Seattle, he just didnt play nearly as well as Rodgers just did. He also had A LOT more help from his defense. Romo was put in position to win because of their defense (It was a pretty low scoring game). Rodgers was put in position to win despite his defense.

vCash
    you guys are just going to make people lose the respect they might have gained for romo cause i sure am with all these stupid comparisons and homer comments

I suppose that's true, in much the same way you'll further the belief that you're a bitter Eagles fan with nothing good to say about the team that just beat your collective ***** for the 3rd time this year. I mean, don't give them any credit ... it was all the Eagles fault they lost, right?

Romo is a very good QB and is getting better. Ditto for Aaron Rodgers. Neither of them is yet comparable to a guy like Peyton Manning. When they've both been in the league for 10 years, have multiple playoff wins and (if lucky) a SB win, then they can be reevaluated. Until then, they are what they are, a couple of good young QBs learning as they go.

vCash
    Moreover, Rodgers fumbled because he was hit. Romo fumbled because the ball slipped.

vCash
    i dont even know what to say im seriously speechless..These guys are truly running rampid over PSD i seriously wont be suprised to see a Miles Austin is better than Fitz thread soon
    Well he did have better numbers this season lol.

vCash
    How does anyone blame Aaron Rodgers for that loss?

*shakes head and walks away*
    "“Why is Chris Bosh slowly breaking up with us via Twitter? Get your s**t and leave, Chris. I think we’re all done here.”"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    Funny but you act like it is unwarranted. So many fans won't give the man his damn due.

You guys can talk about Rodgers all day long. Tony Romo has the 2nd highest QB rating in the history of the NFL.
    The thing is that its "you guys" talking about Rodgers by comparing him to Romo.

I think Romo is a good qb, Ive said it before. But as far as what he is "due", you guys cant argue for, he has to take it. The only way he can do that is by winning.

Romo has earned what ever critisism he has gotten becuase he has put himself out there as a celebrity type player (unlike Rodgers who stays out of the lime light). With his celebrity girlfriends, trips to Mexico with team mates during the playoff bye, you have to admit that he has done more then enough to dig himself into the hole he was in regarding his perception.

He has to be the one to dig himself out.
    If the above text has offended you, please PM me your address so that I may mail you a kleenex.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast