Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    i dont even know what to say im seriously speechless..These guys are truly running rampid over PSD i seriously wont be suprised to see a Miles Austin is better than Fitz thread soon
    Funny, all we heard from Eagles' fans this season was how Desean Jackson is the next "thing" at wide receiver.

It Begins...

vCash
    you guys are just going to make people lose the respect they might have gained for romo cause i sure am with all these stupid comparisons and homer comments

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    im not disagreeing with any of you ive totally said now for the last 2 weeks romos good i even removed the choke from his name but i just think you guys are taking it over board

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    Please close this thread... STOP WITH ROMO. He is overrated and still has not proven anything. HE WON 1 DAMN PLAYOFF GAME against a team he knows at home. Rodgers in his first 2 years might have put up better numbers then anyone in their first 2 years and in his first playoff game played a better game them romo ever has on the road against a very good team.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    i dont even know what to say im seriously speechless..These guys are truly running rampid over PSD i seriously wont be suprised to see a Miles Austin is better than Fitz thread soon
    Good gosh man!
    It got started like 5 minutes ago and it already has like 25 post... Im a cowboy fan, like the cowboys, and like to debate about the cowboys..

All you do by posting in here is make the thread more popular. There are plenty of other threads. You see the title. ITs not misleading. IF you dont like it, dont open or post here. Go to one of your liking!

sheesh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hornitosmonster View Post
    You would be the first one in here bashing Romo if this happened in last nights game...

Rodgers gets pass...?

Why?
    BECAUSE RODGERS CARRIED THEM... He did everything he physically could to win this game. Romo has stuck in the playoffs every year... Rodgers in his first playoff game had a better performance then romo has ever had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPacker2 View Post
    Wrong. He'll get a pass because he single handedly put the team on his back and brought them back from a huge deficit while throwing for over 400 yards and scoring 5 TD's.
    And Romo has never done that?

Why do you guys get so defensive. He is comparing perception of the two QBs. Romo gets blamed for the losses even if he puts up big numbers.
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON

Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.

Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

vCash
    BECAUSE RODGERS CARRIED THEM... He did everything he physically could to win this game. Romo has stuck in the playoffs every year... Rodgers in his first playoff game had a better performance then romo has ever had.
    i diagree. go back and look at romo's stat. he did not stink. he played well.

vCash
    Romo got bashed cuz he played like **** when the Cowboys lost in the playoffs.

Rodgers had 5 TD today and rallied the Pack from being down 21 points TWICE in one game. Rodgers is only getting better with every game, he played GREAT today. I'd really hate to have a QB that scored 45 points in a playoff game. You guys are right, he's terrible. Romo can't even hold a ****ing extra point. Rodgers is the front runner for MVP next season, just leave it alone.

vCash
    Note to cowboys fans... If you need to keep comparing him to other qbs and making threads trying to build this guy then there must be a reason... Its like your forcing people to drink sour milk and telling them its fine wine. Let it go... He is not Elite and he certainly isnt better then Rodgers. /Thread.
    With how spectacular Romo is, I wonder if Cowboy fans are worried that Obama would draft him into the military.

Because he alone would win the war against terror.
    If the above text has offended you, please PM me your address so that I may mail you a kleenex.

vCash
    Did you see the Seattle game. he was the one that drove them in position to win the game. Romo the placeholder choked not Romo the QB.

The giants game he can't block for himself. He had a good game there as well.

Fine you like Rodgers but stop spewing nonsense.

Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    And Romo has never done that?

Why do you guys get so defensive. He is comparing perception of the two QBs. Romo gets blamed for the losses even if he puts up big numbers.
    Yes he has... In the regular season... But not in the playoffs... He has been the reason they lost games but never has he done what Rodgers just did. The Cowboys success is due to their defense... Yes romo had a great game but its his defense that stood out. Rodgers defense was a handicap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    Good gosh man!
    It got started like 5 minutes ago and it already has like 25 post... Im a cowboy fan, like the cowboys, and like to debate about the cowboys..

All you do by posting in here is make the thread more popular. There are plenty of other threads. You see the title. ITs not misleading. IF you dont like it, dont open or post here. Go to one of your liking!

sheesh.
    because were here trying to tell you how dillusional you really are if you want romo to get respect just give it a week or 2 lets see how far the cowboys go and im sure everyone will have different opinions but you just beat up a crap team with no defence and suddenly hes god

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    The touchdown to end the game shouldnt have even counted. I dont know about everyone else but along with the front page of nfl.com i clearly saw a facemask penalty on the defender while sacking rodgers. This should of given the packers a first down. But who knows what would of happened then. All i know is that the refs favored arizona in this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by darwin31 View Post
    With how spectacular Romo is, I wonder if Cowboy fans are worried that Obama would draft him into the military.

Because he alone would win the war against terror.
    Funny but you act like it is unwarranted. So many fans won't give the man his damn due.

You guys can talk about Rodgers all day long. Tony Romo has the 2nd highest QB rating in the history of the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo4Romo View Post
    Did you see the Seattle game. he was the one that drove them in position to win the game. Romo the placeholder choked not Romo the QB.

The giants game he can't block for himself. He had a good game there as well.

Fine you like Rodgers but stop spewing nonsense.

Actually Im a brett favre guy and you can ask anybody on here lol. I just finally see how amazing this guy is and will be... His ceiling is much much higher then romos.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast