Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    See sig.

Me = WINNNAAAHHH!!!
    Until next time

vCash
    What baffles me is, the same person that created this thread, is the same guy that said Eli Manning should be MVP of the league...

So one minute, he's the best player in the game, the next, he's the 4th best QB?
    I just don't see Warner being better than Big Ben at all. Favre is good, but is a beneficiary of a talented Vikings offense. Granted, he has made those around him better. McNabb..... not even close at this point.

I used to hate Big Ben now I love him.... lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants99 View Post
    You are a fool if you cant see Eli being a future hall of famer.

He already has a title, which he won on the biggest stage in the history of the NFL. Plus he gets better every single season...
    Eli is very overated and barley in my top ten

vCash
    now thinking about it i think i have Eli around 15th he is way overrated since his last name is Manning

vCash
    So you moan and ***** about Schuab being 15 on people's lists, not even even being mentioned, you say he should be 11 - 12, and when someone finally puts him there, its "he's better than this guy" ... You already openly admitted Schuab isn't a Top Ten QB.
    no, i said i wasnt claiming he was top 5. palmer has a much better run game and defense than schaub (at least until they got hurt) and he puts up worse numbers. 1600 more yards, 8 more TDs, only 2 more INTs, 6.5% better on completion %. thats pretty significant. then schaub beat palmer head to head this year.

i wouldnt argue putting these QBs over schaub (no particular order):

Peyton
    Brady
    Brees
    Rivers
    Rodger
    Favre
    Warner
    Big Ben (cause he does have 2 rings)

Guys I could argue are the same level (again, no particular order):
    McNabb
    Romo
    Ryan

so i would put him anywhere from 9 to 12
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    [QUOTE=brandonlamana;11964945]
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post

The throw to Plax is irrelevent. Eli threw the ball to where Tyree couldn't catch it, but somehow he did. It was an awful throw, and no Eli didn't break the tackles, the Patriots missed the tackles.

HAH do you hear your self.. eli threw the ball where tyree couldnt catch it but he did? Yea good 1 guy. And ive watched that play probably 100 times and wether eli broke the tackle or not (which he did) you cant take that away from him . Stop being a hater ..Il tell you what .. when your old *** QB makes a play like that in the superbowl we will see what you have to say about it.. except they will never get there..

vCash
    [QUOTE=yankeeswin27;11970910]
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post

HAH do you hear your self.. eli threw the ball where tyree couldnt catch it but he did? Yea good 1 guy. And ive watched that play probably 100 times and wether eli broke the tackle or not (which he did) you cant take that away from him . Stop being a hater ..Il tell you what .. when your old *** QB makes a play like that in the superbowl we will see what you have to say about it.. except they will never get there..
    Hey man.... don't have to get personal. Eli is a solid QB now, just isn't very good. That play was cool, but you can't give that credit to Eli, it was Tyree all the way. You shouldn't care what I think. I know I'm right about what happened in the play...but.... You guys won the super bowl against the best team ever IMO. that's quite an accomplishment.

2) I'm a bears fan so my team is watching from home...lol...sig bets...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    no, i said i wasnt claiming he was top 5. palmer has a much better run game and defense than schaub (at least until they got hurt) and he puts up worse numbers. 1600 more yards, 8 more TDs, only 2 more INTs, 6.5% better on completion %. thats pretty significant. then schaub beat palmer head to head this year.

i wouldnt argue putting these QBs over schaub (no particular order):

Peyton
    Brady
    Brees
    Rivers
    Rodger
    Favre
    Warner
    Big Ben (cause he does have 2 rings)

Guys I could argue are the same level (again, no particular order):
    McNabb
    Romo
    Ryan

so i would put him anywhere from 9 to 12
    No doubt in my mind Schaub belongs in the top 10. He's a damn good quarterback when he stays healthy. I agree with everything that you said, except i WOULD put Romo over him, which in my mind would put him at 10 exactly. But the dudes got some serious potential, definitely.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Telios9 View Post
    now thinking about it i think i have Eli around 15th he is way overrated since his last name is Manning
    Agreed, but i do think he is a good QB. He is a little overrated, but he's still pretty good. He had a nice year this year.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    No doubt in my mind Schaub belongs in the top 10. He's a damn good quarterback when he stays healthy. I agree with everything that you said, except i WOULD put Romo over him, which in my mind would put him at 10 exactly. But the dudes got some serious potential, definitely.
    i put romo at the same level cause the guys ahead of him i would say no doubt they are better. romo isnt like that IMO.
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    What baffles me is, the same person that created this thread, is the same guy that said Eli Manning should be MVP of the league...

So one minute, he's the best player in the game, the next, he's the 4th best QB?
    Contrary to popular belief, one year does not make you a great or terrible player. Look at Jay Cutler. If I was basing him solely on this year alone, he was absolutely terrible.

Anyone who knows football however, knows Cutler is a solid QB

vCash
    Lol @ putting Schuab, Ryan, or Flacco over Eli. Anyone who says that simply doesnt know football

vCash
    Lol @ putting Schuab, Ryan, or Flacco over Eli. Anyone who says that simply doesnt know football
    2 posts in a row about people "knowing football" yet in your expansive football knowledge you have Eli heading to the hall of fame? c'mon man...

vCash
    dude, sure schaub had aj, but his oline is pathetic and rb's are mediocer. Flacco is better IMO, but i'll give you that, stat wise eli is still better. Ryan....I think Eli is worse but again stats show otherwise. Schaub is better though.

vCash
    Contrary to popular belief, one year does not make you a great or terrible player. Look at Jay Cutler. If I was basing him solely on this year alone, he was absolutely terrible.

Anyone who knows football however, knows Cutler is a solid QB
    This is the first sane thing you've said in a while!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast