Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 92
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=brandonlamana;11949346]And the Patriots didn't drop at least 4 easy picks late in the game, and failed to tackle Eli, and Tyree didn't make the most ridiculous catch off a BAD eli throw. And Eli threw a good pass to a wide open Burress that every starter in the NFL would have made.[/QUOTE]

    HAHA wait so let me get this right.... Eli breaking free of a defensive end's grip ,setting his feet and throwing the ball high (where only his receiver could get it) and tyree making and excellent catch had nothing to do with eli? AND how can you try n take credit away from eli on a pass that won a superbowl game? Yes plax was wide open BUT eli threw the ball where it needed to be...You can hate on eli all you want but hes defintly a elite QB. IDK about on his way to canton way to early to tell that .

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,038
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=yankeeswin27;11961062]
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    And the Patriots didn't drop at least 4 easy picks late in the game, and failed to tackle Eli, and Tyree didn't make the most ridiculous catch off a BAD eli throw. And Eli threw a good pass to a wide open Burress that every starter in the NFL would have made.[/QUOTE]

    HAHA wait so let me get this right.... Eli breaking free of a defensive end's grip ,setting his feet and throwing the ball high (where only his receiver could get it) and tyree making and excellent catch had nothing to do with eli? AND how can you try n take credit away from eli on a pass that won a superbowl game? Yes plax was wide open BUT eli threw the ball where it needed to be...You can hate on eli all you want but hes defintly a elite QB. IDK about on his way to canton way to early to tell that .
    can you define elite for me? to me, the word elite stretches to the top 2-3 in the game if that. maybe for you elite means top 15 in which case you're right eli is elite. we've got cowboys fans in another forum saying romo isn't elite and he is easily better than eli. i like the fact you giants fans love your QB but man do you overrate the guy. i thought ny was supposed to be a hard place to play because of the expectations, but that guy can do no wrong....???

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    1500
    Elite- a group of persons exercising the major share of authority or influence within a larger group

    yea id say hes elite.....

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Elite- a group of persons exercising the major share of authority or influence within a larger group

    yea id say hes elite.....
    so you think the top 15 QBs in football can all be considered elite?
    Last edited by hurdler388; 01-12-2010 at 04:00 PM.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly-Eagles-Fly View Post
    Made me lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    So you say that Ben's injuries might keep him out of the Hall of Fame. Then you reference two quarterbacks who retired earlier than most due to injuries . . . and they're both in the Hall of Fame.
    Lol. Pwnt.


    1 - Peyton Manning
    2 - Phillip Rivers
    3 - Tom Brady
    4 - Drew Brees
    5 - Kurt Warner
    6 - Aaron Rodgers
    7 - Donovan McNabb
    8 - Brett Favre
    9 - Ben Rapistburger
    10 - Tony Romo
    11 - Carson Palmer (would skyrocket to Top 5, maybe even 3, if he could stay healthy)
    12 - Matt Schuab
    13 - Vince Young
    14 - Matt Ryan
    15 - Joe Flacco

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,944
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=yankeeswin27;11961062]
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    And the Patriots didn't drop at least 4 easy picks late in the game, and failed to tackle Eli, and Tyree didn't make the most ridiculous catch off a BAD eli throw. And Eli threw a good pass to a wide open Burress that every starter in the NFL would have made.[/QUOTE]

    HAHA wait so let me get this right.... Eli breaking free of a defensive end's grip ,setting his feet and throwing the ball high (where only his receiver could get it) and tyree making and excellent catch had nothing to do with eli? AND how can you try n take credit away from eli on a pass that won a superbowl game? Yes plax was wide open BUT eli threw the ball where it needed to be...You can hate on eli all you want but hes defintly a elite QB. IDK about on his way to canton way to early to tell that .
    The throw to Plax is irrelevent. Eli threw the ball to where Tyree couldn't catch it, but somehow he did. It was an awful throw, and no Eli didn't break the tackles, the Patriots missed the tackles.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,944
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Made me lol.



    Lol. Pwnt.


    1 - Peyton Manning
    2 - Phillip Rivers
    3 - Tom Brady
    4 - Drew Brees
    5 - Kurt Warner
    6 - Aaron Rodgers
    7 - Donovan McNabb
    8 - Brett Favre
    9 - Ben Rapistburger
    10 - Tony Romo
    11 - Carson Palmer (would skyrocket to Top 5, maybe even 3, if he could stay healthy)
    12 - Matt Schuab
    13 - Vince Young
    14 - Matt Ryan
    15 - Joe Flacco
    Big Ben is now better than Warner, Favre, and McNabb

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,209
    vCash
    1500
    schaub is also better than palmer
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    Big Ben is now better than Warner, Favre, and McNabb
    Kurt Warner's performance against the 2nd best overall defense in the NFL and the fact he's playing in the playoffs is some of many reasons why he is better than Big Ben.

    Favre's leadership and MVP-like performance this year, the fact he is leader of the 2nd seed in the NFC, again, some of the many reasons why he is better than Big Ben.

    McNabb has lead his tead to the playoffs almost every year, and this year their defense was significantly worse than over the past and that O-Line is dreadful. McNabb is better than Big Ben.

    Big Ben finally got a taste of what it's like to be McNabb... except Ben has a better running game and the defense was still pretty solid.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    schaub is also better than palmer
    So you moan and ***** about Schuab being 15 on people's lists, not even even being mentioned, you say he should be 11 - 12, and when someone finally puts him there, its "he's better than this guy" ... You already openly admitted Schuab isn't a Top Ten QB.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Kurt Warner's performance against the 2nd best overall defense in the NFL and the fact he's playing in the playoffs is some of many reasons why he is better than Big Ben.

    Favre's leadership and MVP-like performance this year, the fact he is leader of the 2nd seed in the NFC, again, some of the many reasons why he is better than Big Ben.

    McNabb has lead his tead to the playoffs almost every year, and this year their defense was significantly worse than over the past and that O-Line is dreadful. McNabb is better than Big Ben.

    Big Ben finally got a taste of what it's like to be McNabb... except Ben has a better running game and the defense was still pretty solid.
    The reason the Packers are the 2nd overall defense is because Roethlisberger himself passed for over 500 yards against them back when they were the top overall defense.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    The reason the Packers are the 2nd overall defense is because Roethlisberger himself passed for over 500 yards against them back when they were the top overall defense.
    I said "some" meaning there are more reasons. Good job overlooking that part of my post.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    What baffles me is, the same person that created this thread, is the same guy that said Eli Manning should be MVP of the league...

    So one minute, he's the best player in the game, the next, he's the 4th best QB?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    I said "some" meaning there are more reasons. Good job overlooking that part of my post.
    I assumed that, since you didn't provide the other reasons, then they actually didn't exist. Well, you did provide the fact that Warner's team is in the playoffs. Key word being "team."

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    I assumed that, since you didn't provide the other reasons, then they actually didn't exist. Well, you did provide the fact that Warner's team is in the playoffs. Key word being "team."
    See sig.

    Me = WINNNAAAHHH!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •