Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    why is schaub so low? led the NFL in passing yard (also the 6th most yards in NFL history) and was top 5 in nearly EVERY statistical passing category
    Give me a call when he wins a big game brother

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Cmon man. I love Eli, but 4 and on his way to canton? Cmon now.
    You are a fool if you cant see Eli being a future hall of famer.

He already has a title, which he won on the biggest stage in the history of the NFL. Plus he gets better every single season...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants99 View Post

He already has a title, which he won on the biggest stage in the history of the NFL. Plus he gets better every single season...
    I think you're the fool

vCash

homer alert.

manning has been slightly above average so far.
    not close to HOF

vCash
    Give me a call when he wins a big game brother
    is it his fault that his team's kicker missed 2 game tying FGs as time expired? is it his fault that his RBs fumbled on the goal line in two separate games that ultimately lost by less than 7 points? is it his fault that for the first 3-4 games his defense was giving up over 200+ yards rushing a game? he hasn't had a chance to even play in a big game (i consider playoff games or win and your in games big games) because the rest of his team hasn't been good enough

also you have matt ryan ahead of him. what "big game" has he won? isn't McNabb always labeled as a "choker"? you can use that excuse and then contract it with who you have above him.

also schaub's numbers the last two years (or what he was on pace for before he was knocked out on a fined dirty hit) are better than warners over the last two years
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    This year was considered Eli's best by many. HE ONLY HAD 5 MORE TDS THAN TURNOVERS. He had 14 ints and 8 fumbles lost. This guy hurt his team so much by being a turnover machine. He had double the amount of turnovers Aaron Rodgers had and 8 less touchdowns. It's not even close.

vCash

haha. Eli doesn't have the stats to come close to the hall of fame. he is a good quarterback, but a title doesn't get you in. i think you should support your hometown qb, but c'mon man.

vCash

He had nothing to do with that win. It was the defense and Tyree, and the Pats defense choking.

vCash
    1.Peyton Manning
    2.Tom Brady
    3.Drew Brees
    4.Brett Favre
    5.Phillip Rivers
    6.Ben Rothlisberger
    7.Donovan McNabb
    8.Matt Ryan
    9.Aaron Rodgers
    10.Jay Cutler
    11.Eli Manning
    12.Joe Flacco
    13.Tony Romo
    14.Matt Shuab
    15.Carson Palmer

Just missed -

Matt Cassell
    Vince Young
    Kurt Warner

vCash
    1. Peyton Manning (great player, multiple MVPs, etc)
    2. Tom Brady (up there with Peyton, 3 SBs)
    3. Brett Favre (The legend is still playing good)
    4. Eli Manning (Youngster on track for a spot in Canton)
    5. Big Ben (Hall of Famer so long as injuries dont ruin his career)
    6. Drew Brees (great fit with Payton on the Saints. Would not be as good elsewhere)
    7. Phil Rivers (Very good, proven QB)
    8. Aaron Rodgers (needs to show he can win games vs good teams)
    9. Tony Romo (pretty good QB. Playoff victory would be huge for him)
    10 Kurt Warner (Arizona is the perfect place for him)
    11 Donovan Mcnabb (Good QB dogged by injuries and choking)
    12 Matt Ryan
    13 Matt Schuab (good player, but still has not ascended into top QB)
    14 Jay Cutler (not gonna put too much stock in this season, guys still a solid player)
    15 Carson Palmer(overrated. above average QB, not much more)
    16 Joe Flacco (solid QB, will get better with time)
    17 Vince Young (has the talent, mental questions abound though)
    18 Chad Henne (This kid is gonna grow into a very good QB)
    19 David Garrard (middle of the road starter whos getting old)
    20 Kyle Orton (decent game manager)

My homer radar is off the charts. It almost hurts. Three one and dones in the playoffs, his only run where he had one of the greatest front 4's of all time on defense which could hold the greatest offense in history to just 14 points. Maybe he'll be enshrined in the "Grossly Overrated" section of the Hall of Fame. And his quote can say "Strahan and Tuck gave me my ring."

I'd love to hear what "injuries" Roethlisberger has that would keep him out of Canton. The most he's missed in a season is 3 games in 2005, and he came back to lead his team to win out the regular season to get to the playoffs, and then was perfect leading his team through the playoffs playing the 3, 1 and 2 seeds, all on the road, to get to the Super Bowl. No comment on how he played IN the Super Bowl.

Brees and Warner, the players you say "are perfect for wherever they are now," both had success with other teams. And with Warner, when I say "success," I mean 3 Pro Bowls, 2 league MVPs, 2 Super Bowl appearances, a Super Bowl win and a Super Bowl MVP. Maybe it's not that he's perfect for Arizona, maybe he's just good.

And, final issue with your post, you named the thread "Top 15 QBs in the NFL" and you listed 20.

1. Peyton
    2. Brees
    3. Brady
    4. Rivers
    5. Favre
    6. Roethlisberger
    7. Rodgers
    8. Romo
    9. McNabb
    10. Schaub
    11. Warner
    12. Eli
    13. Palmer
    14. Flacco
    15. Ryan

vCash
    Y doesn't Matt Ryan have anything beside his name!!
    Here we come

vCash
    i think we've all run off the guy who started this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    I'd love to hear what "injuries" Roethlisberger has that would keep him out of Canton.

Brees and Warner, the players you say "are perfect for wherever they are now," both had success with other teams. And with Warner, when I say "success," I mean 3 Pro Bowls, 2 league MVPs, 2 Super Bowl appearances, a Super Bowl win and a Super Bowl MVP. Maybe it's not that he's perfect for Arizona, maybe he's just good.

Uhhh Big Ben has major concussion issues... you know, the same thing that ended Steve Young and Troy Aikmans careers.

As for Warner, why did he do so mediocrely with the Giants? Why was he sitting on the bench for 4 years in the middle of his career? The facts are that he is a dome QB. He can not handle adverse weather conditions well, and he needs to have a couple of superstar WRs in order to excel.

He found the perfect situation twice. Doesnt mean he sucks, but he is not a guy you can throw into any offense and find success

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice2&33 View Post
    Y doesn't Matt Ryan have anything beside his name!!
    I was about 12 beers deep when i made this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    He had nothing to do with that win. It was the defense and Tyree, and the Pats defense choking.

Keep telling yourself that. He didnt lead 2 TD drives in the 4th quarter to give his team the lead or anything...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast