Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which WR would you prefer?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maclin`

10 32.26%
  • Nicks

21 67.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jeremy Maclin vs Hakeem Nicks

Maclin:
    Code:
    rec  	yds  	td  	avg  	long  	
    46 	623 	4 	13.5 	56
    Hakeem Nicks:
    Code:
    REC  	YDS  	TD  	AVG  	LONG  	 	
    38 	685 	6 	18.0 	68
    Which WR would you prefer?
    Matt Harvey - 8-2; 2.37 ERA; 94 K's; 76.0 Inning.

vCash
    ill take nicks anyday. Maclin is benefitting from more pass oriented offense as well and nicks has still put up better #s... NICKS FOR GOD PLZ. lolol

GIANTS

vCash
    Nicks all the way. Has a slight case of the dropsies, but dont we all in our rookie years. Nicks has the tools to be very dynamic. Yet lets not forget Nicks does get a lot more looks in the Giants O than Maclin does for the Eagles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The12thManOnD View Post
    ill take nicks anyday. Maclin is benefitting from more pass oriented offense as well and nicks has still put up better #s... NICKS FOR GOD PLZ. lolol
    Well, the eagles have 446 passing attempts this year and the giants have 441 so they essentially throw the ball the same amount. the eagles also spread the ball around quite a bit more so in terms of stats, being on the eagles would hurt a receivers numbers more so than the giants. nice try though...

vCash
    Nicks
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    I said Maclin, but we really won't know for a couple of years. Some WRs hit their ceiling in year one (Michael Clayton of Tampa), while most take a few years to live up to their potential. I think Nicks's upside might be higher due to his physical tools, but I think Maclin is more likely to live up to his full potential than Nicks.

vCash
    Maclin

HEAT
    Spurs
    Marlins
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Gators

vCash
    i think their numbers are so similar that, you could go either way. I personally really like Hakeem Nicks, i think he can be a top WR one day in this league, he has big play ability and he can be a possession WR. Having Jackson on the other side of Maclin obviously benefits him, Smith and Manningham may be good, but they don't draw the attention like Jackson does, The NFC East has some great young wr talent. I like Nicks but the best people to ask are Cowboy fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    I said Maclin, but we really won't know for a couple of years. Some WRs hit their ceiling in year one (Michael Clayton of Tampa), while most take a few years to live up to their potential. I think Nicks's upside might be higher due to his physical tools, but I think Maclin is more likely to live up to his full potential than Nicks.
    why is that?

vCash
    Speed Kills

Jeremy Maclin

vCash
    I like both WR's....I actually think both fit the type of offense each team runs. I personally would take Maclin.

vCash
    Maclin 52 Catches 715 Yards 4 TDs missing 2 games to injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The12thManOnD View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    Well, the eagles have 446 passing attempts this year and the giants have 441 so they essentially throw the ball the same amount. the eagles also spread the ball around quite a bit more so in terms of stats, being on the eagles would hurt a receivers numbers more so than the giants. nice try though...
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly-Eagles-Fly View Post
    Maclin 52 Catches 715 Yards 4 TDs missing 2 games to injury
    Good try but Nicks didn't play week 2 or 3.

Nicks:

Rec: 46 Yrds: 795 TD's: 6 Yrds AVG: 17.3

Maclin:

Rec: 52 Yrds: 715 TD's: 4 AVG: 13.8
    Matt Harvey - 8-2; 2.37 ERA; 94 K's; 76.0 Inning.

vCash
    Maclin adds value in the return game and if you fools didnt see he made a CLUTCH catch last night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast