Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,747
    vCash
    1500
    I'd say Joe Thomas and Ryan Clady are the top 2.

    Honorable mention goes to Jake Long, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, and Sebastian Vollmer is going to be an absolute beast in due time.


    PSD Patriots Forum Hall Of Fame Class Of 2010

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,657
    vCash
    1500
    Why do people keep putting Clady? He was great last year, but this year it's not even a comparison. Long has given up 8 pressures, Thomas has given up 7 and Clady has given up 8 SACKS. Clady doesn't even compare as a run blocker either. Thomas and Long are by far greater than Clady.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by griff141 View Post
    I'd say Joe Thomas and Ryan Clady are the top 2.

    Honorable mention goes to Jake Long, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, and Sebastian Vollmer is going to be an absolute beast in due time.
    I'll agree with my fellow Patriots fan. Looks pretty good.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ( . v . )
    Posts
    3,765
    vCash
    1500
    Jake Long

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    9,749
    vCash
    1500
    Flozell. He will dominate you, trip you, and just get ugly with you. Plus he just dont give a fu.....

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by X12Celtics3 View Post
    I'll agree with my fellow Patriots fan. Looks pretty good.
    The 'Brick is not even worth a top 10 mention.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    Flozell. He will dominate you, trip you, and just get ugly with you. Plus he just dont give a fu.....
    except the play didn't count cause he got called for a false start

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    except the play didn't count cause he got called for a false start
    I hope that guy was joking about the 'Zell. Best T?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,940
    vCash
    1500
    Joe Flacco is the best OT. Hands down.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    3,345
    vCash
    1500
    Jeff Backus

    Reload #BTFD

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    Jeff Backus

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sharper1219 View Post
    Why do people keep putting Clady? He was great last year, but this year it's not even a comparison. Long has given up 8 pressures, Thomas has given up 7 and Clady has given up 8 SACKS. Clady doesn't even compare as a run blocker either. Thomas and Long are by far greater than Clady.
    Clady gave up 6.5 sacks this year. However if you look at the rest of the Broncos OL they have fallen apart. Our longtime LG, Ben Hamilton had his starting job taken from him because quite frankly he sucked. Then we put in a guy who played for NE who i dont believe was all that good (Hochstein) and Wiegmann went from being a probowler to deciding it was the right time to turn into a 60 year old man. He only gave up two sacks but that is a very bad number for a center. He should have less than 1 sack. And i dont really know who plays RG for the Broncos but he sucks. The only other consistent piece was Harris but he went out with a toe injury and no surprise that is when the OL really started to crap out.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,703
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Clady gave up 6.5 sacks this year. However if you look at the rest of the Broncos OL they have fallen apart. Our longtime LG, Ben Hamilton had his starting job taken from him because quite frankly he sucked. Then we put in a guy who played for NE who i dont believe was all that good (Hochstein) and Wiegmann went from being a probowler to deciding it was the right time to turn into a 60 year old man. He only gave up two sacks but that is a very bad number for a center. He should have less than 1 sack. And i dont really know who plays RG for the Broncos but he sucks. The only other consistent piece was Harris but he went out with a toe injury and no surprise that is when the OL really started to crap out.
    Not to mention the fact that you dropped your scheme and lost your QB with amazing pocket presence.




  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    799
    vCash
    1500
    I have to go with Joe Thomas
    Here we come

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,075
    vCash
    1500
    Jt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •