Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    no he's not but can't argue with he's stats.

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

vCash
    Hell of a year.. Top 10? Not yet.. But I think by next year he has the potential to be top 10

vCash
    I really like Charles. Before the season, he was one of my sleeper picks, and it took the idiots in KC too long to figure it out. When he got the chances last year, he was productive, and I really believe he will be a big producer next year. While there are alot of good RB in the NFL I still think he is in the 9-14 Range.

vCash
    The only reasons people are saying he's not is because he 1.) isnt a big name and 2.) plays for Kansas City. Just look at the numbers and watch the games. KC has zero threat of a passing game and a mediocre o-line at best. Give him credit for what he's done and will continue to do next year. He's in that grey area of top 8-12 backs but he should be easily considered in the conversation.
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    These guys:
    Chris Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    MJD
    Ray Rice
    Frank Gore
    DeAngello Williams
    Ronnie Brown
    SJax
    Ryan Grant

Then:
    All the other names are debatable with Charles, and none of them would I have to take hands down in a draft over him.

vCash
    Nope.

We Want Winston!

vCash
    No way in hell. His stats weren't even top 10, how could you even throw him into that realm with nothing to back it up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    No way in hell. His stats weren't even top 10, how could you even throw him into that realm with nothing to back it up?
    #11 in rushing yards, however, he was the quickest RB in the HISTORY of the NFL to reach 11000 yards..in only 190 attempts. Thats a 5.9 YPC...best average in the NFL. Same OL that was allowing Johnson to have the NFLs Worst in history 2.7 ypc average. 1120 yards rushing, also 297 yards receiving....this is of course in only 7 games started....HOWEVER... the only real argument you can make is the only reason he wouldnt be top 10 is because of the fact most of the guys everyones mentioning have played more seasons, AND started 9 more games than Charles...otherwise we would be talking Charles as MVP possibly. My stats dont include what he did on kickoffs, which you can add to the total yards of 925 on kick off returns alone. So in total, JC overall yards came out to 2,342 yards and 9 TDs...not too shabby...

vCash
    Hes been thrown in the realm, I backed it up...your turn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    These guys:
    Chris Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    MJD
    Ray Rice
    Frank Gore
    DeAngello Williams
    Ronnie Brown
    SJax
    Ryan Grant

Then:
    All the other names are debatable with Charles, and none of them would I have to take hands down in a draft over him.
    1417 is how many all purpose yards charles had and that doesnt inclued the 925 he had in Kickoff returns.

Ryan Grant had 1450 yards, yeah its more..but he also had 92 more rushing attempts..thats another 542.8 yards for charles..making him a 1600-1700 yard rushing back...not including receiving...thats just to put it in perspective what he did. Dont worry, next year at this time...we will be debating whether he is a top 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    Lol..what part of he only started 7-8 games don't you get. And he was only 1 yard away from being the 10th highest rusher..

For those of you who don't know how fast he is...he ran a 10.1 100 yard dash, I think Ted Ginn ran ~10.5

If you watch film on JC, his legs never stop moving...for a 200 lb running back he is great at breaking tackles

vCash
    ^ he will be chris johnson next year.. Last year chris Johnson was just a nobody.. had a decent year i think over 1200 yards and that was sharing carries with lendale. Jamaall Charles Might not get over 2,000 yards but I can see him getting over 1600 yards next season

The name is Johnny... Johnny CupCakes

vCash
    Get back to me after next year. As of right now, no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    ^ he will be chris johnson next year.. Last year chris Johnson was just a nobody.. had a decent year i think over 1200 yards and that was sharing carries with lendale. Jamaall Charles Might not get over 2,000 yards but I can see him getting over 1600 yards next season
    Chris Johnson was FAR from a nobody last year.

vCash
    ^ Yah well he wasnt the household name he is now. Everyone will know who Jamaal Charles is next year

The name is Johnny... Johnny CupCakes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast