Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    To Giants99

How can alcohol not cause problems? When people are more intoxicated, they are less aware of what they are doing and are willing to take more risks. Fights start because of this stupidity. People get so ****ing smashed, one person begins to talk trash to this fellow and the man is so intoxicated all he wants to do is fight. Not everyone is a happy drunk. Way to many fights occur at football games and alcohol is a problem. If you think swearing is the only problem, I question how many football games you have been to

And to say football is not for women or kids is wrong. Anyone can like football
    yes, the people drinking 15 beers are not the problem, it's the alcohol...just ban the alcohol!

great idea, **** personal responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchski View Post
    I don't mean to be offending or anything, but if Lebron goes the the Bobcats, I'll eat my own poop.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by masalex1205 View Post
    yes, the people drinking 15 beers are not the problem, it's the alcohol...just ban the alcohol!

great idea, **** personal responsibility
    You have a better way of stopping those people?

vCash
    Now they are definitely going to get some rowdy nasty fans... are you kidding me? I think now there is definitely going to be some bad things happening. They should have just raised the prices and made more money. Fans will be pissed and if they lose, they will definitely react badly.
    Last edited by CowboysKB24; 01-01-2010 at 01:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4MVP View Post
    Andrew Bogut is a better player then Dwight Howard. period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The laws and rules of society are designed to protect the innocent bystanders not to protect the drunk driver. Like the grandpa who is taking is grandson to his first game.

The Grandpa taking his grandson to the football game probably wants a beer bro

vCash
    I agree with those saying that there are a lot fights and stupid things happen at football games... maybe they should increase security at games. Taking away alcohol could hurt the ticket sales (if it were on a regular basis). Also those who fight at the games should be banned for life or at least a few seasons, and arrested to the fullest extent of the law. They should inform ticket buyers of the penalties when they signed tickets. They can make "contract" they have to sign before they buy the tickets. If you do bla bla bla then bla bla bla will happen to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4MVP View Post
    Andrew Bogut is a better player then Dwight Howard. period.

vCash
    I agree with the decision. I myself am going to the game an I hate/get scared when there are drunk people around me at the games, they only cause problems for themselves and others, if people want to drink so bad, they can get smashed beforehand, and the soda they drink in the game will taste lie a beer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Atleast someone has the balls to step up and do this. I think it's a good thing.

vCash
    Ill be at the game and I also think its a good idea.

If people want to drink...they now have ALL day to do so the game doesnt start until 8:30. Just think...the NFL is saving fans from the rip-off beer prices. People should be thanking the league. 8$ for piss water? I'm glad that sounds appealing.

vCash
    It seems the institution of the NFL is directly tied to beer and alcohol. Watch any NFL game or sportscenter or anything of the sort and the one of, if not the biggest, contributors is beer or alcohol. So it seems the NFL has allowed this certain advertising revenue stream, but will not let people consume or use it at one of their games. Seems kind of counter intuitive. Look around any stadium, a lot of banners are beer related.

They are free to do this at their discretion, sometimes people forget that these teams are private and not public institutions.
    If I am not mistaken, isn't the NFL a non-profit organization? I realize the teams are private, but something seems wrong here
    The Hoss in action

10. 01-01-2010, 10:37 AM

246 Miles (one way) to Oakland Alameda Coliseum
    vCash
    Theres going to be lots of stumblin fans walking in the venue loaded on juice and theres probably going to be lots of fans smuggling in some juice as well...

Originally Posted by
    GoatMilk

no it is, you're 100% correct

personally, I can't stand it. thats why i hate the raiders.
    their cholo fans are annoying and stupid as hell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    I agree with the decision. I myself am going to the game an I hate/get scared when there are drunk people around me at the games, they only cause problems for themselves and others, if people want to drink so bad, they can get smashed beforehand, and the soda they drink in the game will taste lie a beer.
    you get scared of drunk people????

Time to grow up buddy. Cant live life being a sheltered scaredy cat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants99 View Post

Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants99 View Post

There is a difference between being scared and being annoyed and not feeling like getting into a fight at a football game when your favorite team is playing. Maybe he has kids with him and does not feel like dealing with a moron.

Last edited by jetsforever; 01-01-2010 at 12:46 PM.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    There is a difference between being scared and being annoyed and not feeling like getting into a fight at a football game when your favorite team is playing.

Exactly. You wanna go to a game to watch you team play, not whoop some guy's ***

vCash
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

giants99 wtf are you thinking?
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast