21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brandon Marshall

5 23.81%
  • Randy Moss

16 76.19%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonPoweIsBeast View Post
    Marshall > Moss, Talk to me when Moss wants to play football.
    ...Marshall isn't even playing because he doesn't put any effort in during practice. Moss > Marshall, talk to me when Marshall wants to play football.

vCash
    Best Ever...

1) Rice
    2) Moss

3) who cares
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali
    “People do say I'm cocky, some say I need a good whuppin', some say I talk too much. But anything I say I'm willing to back up.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonPoweIsBeast View Post
    Marshall > Moss, Talk to me when Moss wants to play football.
    Lol. Just how is Marshall better than Moss? You have provided virtually nothing to back this up.

Moss' stats show he is more productive when taking into account he has more yards, a better average and more TDs than Marshall who has roguhly 25 more receptions than Moss with less yards, TDs and a lower Average.

How's about you talk to me when Marshall plays better football than Moss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaji View Post
    Best Ever...

1) Rice
    2) Moss

3) who cares
    Sorry Jaji, but..

1 - Jerry Rice
    2 - Randy Moss
    3 - Terrell Owens
    4 - Cris Carter

THEN

5 - Who Cares?

vCash
    Cris Carter won't be that high for long. He was a great WR but in 20 years he won't be in the top 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    Cris Carter won't be that high for long. He was a great WR but in 20 years he won't be in the top 10.
    During part of his career, Carter played in a league where there was no such thing as "Pass Interferance" and the passing game got a lot less help than what it has now from the rules - the same can be said for Rice.

I'm sure you've never seen Carter play, or even highlights, he is easily a Top 4 WR and he will forever be in the Top 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    During part of his career, Carter played in a league where there was no such thing as "Pass Interferance" and the passing game got a lot less help than what it has now from the rules - the same can be said for Rice.

I'm sure you've never seen Carter play, or even highlights, he is easily a Top 4 WR and he will forever be in the Top 10.
    I've seen Carter play quite a bit. I've been watching football since 98 and that was towards the back end of his career. But I've seen plenty of him.

I can't see him being a better WR than Fitzgerald, Moss, AJ, CJ, and TO. Top 10 still . I did the wrong math lol.

vCash
    I've seen Carter play quite a bit. I've been watching football since 98 and that was towards the back end of his career. But I've seen plenty of him.

I can't see him being a better WR than Fitzgerald, Moss, AJ, CJ, and TO. Top 10 still . I did the wrong math lol.
    He's already better than AJ, CJ and Fitzgerald and to say that he isn't is beyond irdiculous.

vCash
    What I find funny is, Moss is playign for a team in the playoffs, whereas Marshall was playing for a team trying to get intoo the playoffs, yet when they needed him the most, he screws up and gets suspended and is one of the main reasons for the Broncos loss; Why? Because he's their biggest offensive threat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    He's already better than AJ, CJ and Fitzgerald and to say that he isn't is beyond irdiculous.
    Stats don't = better WR. Carter is still ahead of those you mentioned. But what I said is by the end of their careers, I don't think he will be.

vCash
    Stats don't = better WR. Carter is still ahead of those you mentioned. But what I said is by the end of their careers, I don't think he will be.
    I would take Cris Carter in his prime over any of those guys.

Not only could he play just like or better than those guys, but he had the ability to catch passes along the sideline that nobody else could do. The guy was absolute magic at sideline catches.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234