Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Celek or Witten?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brent Celek

    11 31.43%
  • Jason Witten

    24 68.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    7,930
    vCash
    1500

    Jason Witten VS Brent Celek

    09-10 Celek
    69 Rec
    875 Yards
    12.7 Avg
    8 TD

    09-10 Witten
    88 Rec
    954 Yards
    10.8
    1 TD


    DEBATE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,369
    vCash
    1500
    Are you asking who we'd rather have? Or who has the better stats?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    7,930
    vCash
    1500
    Who's better.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,369
    vCash
    1500
    Right now, Witten is better. Celek has put up some eye-popping numbers, but Witten is the better all-around TE. That's not saying that Celek hasn't shown potential to be a top 5 TE, if he isn't already. He's playing awesome football. I just don't know if there is any TE in the league that, all-around, is as good as Witten.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,038
    vCash
    1500
    i'll take either. i do love celek though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,671
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone who actually takes Celek gets a and it'll be well deserved!



    Ill stay true to my word lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Grew up in Jersey
    Posts
    3,337
    vCash
    1500
    Witten.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    City of Brotherly Love
    Posts
    2,218
    vCash
    1500
    Celek has better stats and has better upside. Witten is proven and I honestly don't know how much better he can get than he already is. You can't go wrong with either, I'd take Celek though if I were to start a team tomorrow. It's a little bit of a homer pick but I get to listen to him in interviews and see his work ethic. Even if he were considered the best in the league he would still work to be even better.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Celek has better stats and has better upside. Witten is proven and I honestly don't know how much better he can get than he already is. You can't go wrong with either, I'd take Celek though if I were to start a team tomorrow. It's a little bit of a homer pick but I get to listen to him in interviews and see his work ethic. Even if he were considered the best in the league he would still work to be even better.
    celek is a stand up guy.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,504
    vCash
    1500
    Witten

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,403
    vCash
    1500
    I'll take Celek

  12. 12-31-2009, 05:30 PM

  13. 12-31-2009, 05:31 PM

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    8,013
    vCash
    1500
    its very munipulative to put 09-10 stats.. We all know Witten is better!


  15. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,115
    vCash
    1500
    Witten is better, if you are asking better you cant do it off of a 1 year basis. So you have to take their complete work into account. Regardless i would still take Witten if it was off this year or one year.
    Member of the Owlluminati!


  16. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Witten is better, if you are asking better you cant do it off of a 1 year basis. So you have to take their complete work into account. Regardless i would still take Witten if it was off this year or one year.
    i agree. and since celek is only 24 we obviously don't have a complete work. we should have this conversation again in 4-5 years and compare their careers.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,115
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    i agree. and since celek is only 24 we obviously don't have a complete work. we should have this conversation again in 4-5 years and compare their careers.
    I certainly wouldnt take anything away from Celek, he is having a great year and playing very well. But i think at this point Witten is further ahead.
    Member of the Owlluminati!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •