Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1200
    vCash

Did Magic slip up???

I was watching NBA Shootaround last night and Magic was talking about David Lee and called him Cliff (Lee). When asked bout the mistake Magic said "Yea I'm trying to get him."

Thoughts???

vCash
    Magic Johnson needs to pick a sport. You either are a Dodger owner or an upset ex basketball athlete. Just can't imagine Mark Cuban giving his expert thoughts to the Cowboys or the Texas Rangers.

And I have always believed that Cliff Lee should end up in Dodger Blue. Trade Bills, Gordon and Z. Lee for that to happen.

Kershaw
    Grienke
    Lee
    Ryu
    Beckett

Are you freaking joking? Damn!

vCash
    I don't know if I would give up that such for Lee. Maybe he has a couple of good yrs left. I would pull back zack lee and try another prospect.

vCash
    If better pitching is what they want. I would try to sign Dempter. It'll save the prospects for future trades. Plus Philles asking price is to high for a guy in his late 30's. but yeah that would be a beast of a rotation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeDodger View Post
    Magic Johnson needs to pick a sport. You either are a Dodger owner or an upset ex basketball athlete. Just can't imagine Mark Cuban giving his expert thoughts to the Cowboys or the Texas Rangers.
    If Cuban were an ex cowboy or ranger he would.

right now he's an former/current business man and he's on shark tank.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    He has a contact with to be an Analyst so he's not going away from.the NBA any time soon

vCash

And I have always believed that Cliff Lee should end up in Dodger Blue. Trade Bills, Gordon and Z. Lee for that to happen.

Kershaw
    Grienke
    Lee
    Ryu
    Beckett

right on! Great pitching beats great hitting...and our hitting at the end of last year was downright bad. Go get him!!!

PS Magic is my all-time favorite athlete, but he's getting snarky. He needs to relax.

vCash

Kershaw
    Grienke
    Lee
    Ryu
    Beckett

Man that would be so epic
    #Chow!

vCash
    And Magic doesn't need to "pick a sport".

For one, he doesn't run the organization. Kasten does. Magic's the face of the franchise PR wise, not the GM or anything. Thinking that he would get up and abandon the NBA is ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24:24712677
    And Magic doesn't need to "pick a sport".

For one, he doesn't run the organization. Kasten does. Magic's the face of the franchise PR wise, not the GM or anything. Thinking that he would get up and abandon the NBA is ridiculous.
    thank you everyone seems to think magic is the one running the show shm

vCash
    [QUOTE=Dodgerbluemmm24:24712677] where did it go wrong for you to be a niners fan

vCash
    No on Cliff Lee
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    thank you everyone seems to think magic is the one running the show shm
    The problem here is Magic is more vocal about the Lakers then he is the Dodgers. This is the best offseason the Dodgers have had since I don't know when and all I hear about from Magic is D'Antoni is garbage, etc. ok, whatever. While Magic is financially vested in the Dodgers he is emotionally vested in the Lakers. I want my owners to be talking about their team. Hell, I didn't here Magic vocal like this when Del Harris was the coach. Or when Randy Pfund coached. The Lakers suck right now, the Dodgers are rocking it hard core this offseason and one of the owners of our team can't seem to talk about anything else but basketball. I don't give a crap he's a former Laker. The Dodgers should be his focus. He is in a position of PR for our BlueCrew, then keep it about our Dodgers.

By the way, I am the biggest Laker fan and Magic is my all time favorite player. But seriously, just leave it alone or buy back your share of the Lakers and be just as vocal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    No on Cliff Lee
    ?

vCash
    Have you seen his contract? Only Lee I wanna see is Zach Lee
    #Joc2LA

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast