Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1200
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The dude in your signature looks like a Jason Giambi/Kevin Kennedy/Manny Ramirez hybrid.
    and Bronson Arroyo 2004

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu View Post
    I dont see it? Do you need a certain number of posts to do it?
    You need 100 posts for a signature, but not for your user title I'm pretty sure, do you see where it says quick links right above the thread on the right sorta?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    You need 100 posts for a signature, but not for your user title I'm pretty sure, do you see where it says quick links right above the thread on the right sorta?
    Yeah, then i click on edit your details. But i dont see where to change your title

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu View Post
    Yeah, then i click on edit your details. But i dont see where to change your title
    It's should say "Custom User Title" and you can write in that strip of space

vCash

Do any Dodger fans fell like that Bonds deserves to be in the Hall of Fame?

As being a Dodger fan that had to watch the Giants my entire life because I'm from central CA, I've watched Bonds since the Pirates and more even more as a Giant. I have to say that I honestly believe he deserves to be in the HOF on the first ballot. He could have retired in 99 or 2000, and would have made it on the first ballot. The only time he struck out over a 100 times was his rookie year which I find impressive.

vCash
    I don't care either way

vCash
    Statwise he was easily going to be a first ballot HOF before he starting juicing IMO. I really dont mind either way but if the HOF voters hold him out due to the steroid issues I will get a little enjoyment due to my hatred of him though

vCash
    I do.

I absolutely detested him (out of respect, if that makes sense), what he's associated with, and how he carried himself at times.

But he's the greatest hitter I've ever seen, and was a true spectacle of the sport. I feel like tossing him out of the question opens things up to tossing out a defining period of baseball. I understand the feelings of wanting to isolate that period and the most prominent contributors to it, but ****, he was a good hitter.

vCash
    Yes. Steriods is 100% MLB and the owners fault and 0% on the players. The players that weren't juicing were cheating themselves and their families. The players using roids where just a part of the culture the owners and the league created to re-gain fans. Using steroids was a way to keep your job, not cheating. Bonds even said he looked around at all the inferior players passing him up and couldn't take it anymore. That may be BS, but you couldn't make an intelligent argument against that fact.

vCash
    He deserves to be in if they ever let a steroid player in. And I am sure one day it will happen knowingly.

vCash
    Yes, of course.

Steroids or not, he's one of the best players to have ever played the game.

baseball

vCash
    Yes. Bonds is in the Hall, regardless. If he does not get in...nobody who is associated with 'roids will get in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    As being a Dodger fan that had to watch the Giants my entire life because I'm from central CA, I've watched Bonds since the Pirates and more even more as a Giant. I have to say that I honestly believe he deserves to be in the HOF on the first ballot. He could have retired in 99 or 2000, and would have made it on the first ballot. The only time he struck out over a 100 times was his rookie year which I find impressive.
    I feel you dude, i grew up in the bay area, so i was surrounded by those **** suckers. However, the mess he made was 100% his own doing, people can blame the owners or peer pressure, he didn't have to cheat to be great or keep his job he was all ready a top 5 players in the league, it would be like if Migguel Cabrerra started juicing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Yes. Steriods is 100% MLB and the owners fault and 0% on the players. The players that weren't juicing were cheating themselves and their families. The players using roids where just a part of the culture the owners and the league created to re-gain fans. Using steroids was a way to keep your job, not cheating. Bonds even said he looked around at all the inferior players passing him up and couldn't take it anymore. That may be BS, but you couldn't make an intelligent argument against that fact.
    which inferior players were passing him up, by the point steroids really became an issue he had all ready won multiple MVP's, he was one of the 5 best players in the league as of 97.

vCash
    If you take his pre 2001 numbers he's a Hall of Famer. The roids will be the determining factor. I think he gets in but not first ballot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I feel you dude, i grew up in the bay area, so i was surrounded by those **** suckers. However, the mess he made was 100% his own doing, people can blame the owners or peer pressure, he didn't have to cheat to be great or keep his job he was all ready a top 5 players in the league, it would be like if Migguel Cabrerra started juicing.

which inferior players were passing him up, by the point steroids really became an issue he had all ready won multiple MVP's, he was one of the 5 best players in the league as of 97.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...... I hope you are being sarcastic.. because I read it like you were being serious and it took me 5 minutes to compose myself from laughing so hard.

Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast