Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah their odds are nice, and speaking of Purdue that was a great game against A&M today. UK is looking pretty unbeatable right now.

vCash

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    For someone who's been around as long as you have you sure don't have many posts, what caused the sudden influx now?
    I actually have time to do it now! got laid off. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    Yeah their odds are nice, and speaking of Purdue that was a great game against A&M today. UK is looking pretty unbeatable right now.
    Yeah from what I've seen so far I think the winner of the right side of the bracket is gonna win it all, which to me comes down to UK, WVU, Duke or Baylor.

The only team I can see winning it from the left side is K State because of their size, but Syracuse and Ohio State don't scare me.

Sidenote: I was just on the Dodger website and watched the Belliard home run against San Diego, damn that was a blast.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanoRage View Post
    I actually have time to do it now! got laid off. lol
    Oh that sucks, but it'd definitely be good to have another Dodger fan around, stay active

vCash

Smile

Thanks i will. LETS GO DODGERS LETS GO!!!

vCash
    Oh that sucks, but it'd definitely be good to have another Dodger fan around, stay active
    Yeah sorry to hear that, but glad to have you here you sound like you know what you're talking about so far so as VRP said, stay active.

vCash
    Yeah from what I've seen so far I think the winner of the right side of the bracket is gonna win it all, which to me comes down to UK, WVU, Duke or Baylor.

The only team I can see winning it from the left side is K State because of their size, but Syracuse and Ohio State don't scare me.

Sidenote: I was just on the Dodger website and watched the Belliard home run against San Diego, damn that was a blast.
    For one reason or another I haven't gotten a chance to see Duke play yet, when is their next game? I know its against Purdue I just dont know when.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    For one reason or another I haven't gotten a chance to see Duke play yet, when is their next game? I know its against Purdue I just dont know when.
    10 EST on Friday night, along with the Northern Iowa/Michigan State Game

vCash

2 questions

I have some questions for Dodger fans: How far is Dodger Stadium from Staples Center and would I be able to purchase Dodgers/Cubs single game tickets for games in July on a sunday afternoon where there is no Dodgers home game?

Thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan619 View Post
    I have some questions for Dodger fans: How far is Dodger Stadium from Staples Center and would I be able to purchase Dodgers/Cubs single game tickets for games in July on a sunday afternoon where there is no Dodgers home game?

Thank you.
    It's only about 3 miles north of the Staples Center up the 110 freeway.

Are you familiar with Google Maps? Just simply type in Dodger Stadium and it automatically gives a street map of the area around Dodger Stadium. Although the Staples Center isn't given on the map, it is right next door to the Los Angeles Convention Center which is on the map when you move down. The Staples Center is right on the intersection of the 110 and 10 freeways. Dodger Stadium is just north of the intersection of the 110 and 101 freeways.

You should feel right at home. Every time the Cubbies come into town there are usually a lot of Cubs fans that show up to the games.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 03-22-2010 at 08:00 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Looking at our schedule in April, we probably play 2 teams that are going to be over .500, we should win a good amount of games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    It's only about 3 miles north of the Staples Center up the 110 freeway.

Are you familiar with Google Maps? Just simply type in Dodger Stadium and it automatically gives a street map of the area around Dodger Stadium. Although the Staples Center isn't given on the map, it is right next door to the Los Angeles Convention Center which is on the map when you move down. The Staples Center is right on the intersection of the 110 and 10 freeways. Dodger Stadium is just north of the intersection of the 110 and 101 freeways.

You should feel right at home. Every time the Cubbies come into town there are usually a lot of Cubs fans that show up to the games.
    Oh that's not far at all! I was asking because I will be in LA for a Lakers game in about a week and figured I'd pick up my tickets for July now instead of just getting them game day.

Yeah, there is an alright amount of Cubs fans that show to LA, but definitely not as much as in SD. Should be fun, I've never been to Dodger Stadium

vCash
    Damn it hadn't hit me how close it was until Opening Day until I just saw 13 days on the Dodgers website, damn I'm excited to see see the guys out there again.

vCash
    If feels good like a "holy spirit feeling when baseball season is about to start."

Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast