Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Dodgers Off-Topic Thread

Haha, anyone else see his full page farewell to Cubs fans? Opposite of Halladay, what an A-Hole

http://www.tauntr.com/content/bradle...-fans-rot-hell

vCash
    that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen. i hope its real

vCash

Dodgers Off Topic Thread

Since we've had a bunch of off topic comments lately, I figured we should have a place to put them

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    I wish Karros would get just ONE vote in the HOF voting. But he's most likely to get 0 votes.

vCash
    I guess they feel the way you do about him...you're entitled to your opinion, but James Loney over Karros on the all decade team... already? No way...not yet anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueZoo View Post
    I guess they feel the way you do about him...you're entitled to your opinion, but James Loney over Karros on the all decade team... already? No way...not yet anyway.
    Karros' brutal 2001 season is bad enough to put Loney ahead of him. He hit .235 with a .303 OBP and just 15 homers. Plus Loney is better defensively.

And if I were a HOF voter, I'd give him a sympathy vote. After all, it really pissed me off that he never made an all-star team with five 30 hr and 100 rbi seasons thanks to biased fans voting, biased managers like Bobby Cox who hates the Dodgers, cheaters like Mark McJuicer, and Andres Galarraga playing in a joke of a ballpark in Coors.

The all-time LA Dodger leader in homers and no all-star appearances. That's really a shame.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 01-04-2010 at 04:52 AM.

vCash
    I agree, Dave, I agree...that's precisely why I don't see James ahead of him yet. Not yet. He was on the tail end of a damn good LA career when that abomination happened.
    I do hope eventually Loney will be automatically considered the better 1B though...because that will mean James will have turned it up in his future seasons and maybe his HR numbers, too.
    Off topic a bit...but why is it no one talks about locking up James Loney for a while...isn't he the only one who has publically stated he would like to be?

vCash
    I agree, Dave, I agree...that's precisely why I don't see James ahead of him yet. Not yet. He was on the tail end of a damn good LA career when that abomination happened.
    I do hope eventually Loney will be automatically considered the better 1B though...because that will mean James will have turned it up in his future seasons and maybe his HR numbers, too.
    Off topic a bit...but why is it no one talks about locking up James Loney for a while...isn't he the only one who has publically stated he would like to be?
    I think the FO is taking the stance of Kemp, Kershaw, Ethier are priority #1

vCash
    Even with the downslide at the end of his career, he still had a better decade than Loney

vCash
    If Loney said he wants to be locked up, I'd do it. The way I look at it, Loney, Ethier, Kemp, Broxton, Bills and Kershaw are the 6 guys that should be here after there arbitration period. Catcher, Second, Short, Third and Left should be filled by minor leaguers and free agents

vCash
    Not yet. He was on the tail end of a damn good LA career when that abomination happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    If Loney said he wants to be locked up, I'd do it.

lolololololololol.

Oh posts from 2009.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    lolololololololol.

Oh posts from 2009.

I think LASPORTSFAN hit puberty that year

I saw Dark Knight Rises last night! ****IN BADASS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The 6-4-3 View Post

I think LASPORTSFAN hit puberty that year
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    I was in Hollywood for New Years
    What you guys do?

vCash
    What do you guys think about the Hall of Fame voting?

Dawson in, everyone else out

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast