Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Opening day @ Washington

Is anyone going to this game? Is DC seriously sold out?! I mean it's the Nationals stubhub is the biggest rip off too. I'm looking to get decent seats for a fair price.

vCash
    I have finally returned to psd after months away!!!! yes I sucked it up and paid 333 bucks for a pair of tickets off of stub hub... 7 rows behind the phils dugout to see the Doc pitch on opening day... worth every penny...

vCash
    ^

vCash
    I called the Nationals ticket office in January to see about getting tickets. They said that only season ticket holders and corporate groups could purchase tickets at that point. I asked how many you had to buy to be considered a group and the girl said 25. I said "okay, I'll take 25!". I have 3 brothers so between them and all of our fathers-in-law, and brothers-in-law and some friends I had them just about all sold in a couple hours. We rented a bus and will be there. I am pretty pumped about it.

vCash
    my brother and i got tickets for his birthday! looking forward to an awesome day!!
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    Its either Phils fans wanting to see Halladay or Nats fans hoping to see Strasburg. Or it could be a combo of people wanting to see the best pitcher in the game against the pitcher of the future.

sexicano31 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillies View Post
    Its either Phils fans wanting to see Halladay or Nats fans hoping to see Strasburg. Or it could be a combo of people wanting to see the best pitcher in the game against the pitcher of the future.
    Or ppl in washington just want to see what a complete game shutout/no hitter is like

vCash
    Cannot wait for opening day!

1980 & 2008 World Series Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillies View Post
    Too bad Strasburg won't be on the roster. Get ready to see Jason Marquis...

My cousin had a $400 voucher from Hotels.com. He used it to book the Ritz Carlton that the Phillies stay at.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Or ppl in washington just want to see what a complete game shutout/no hitter is like
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Phillies
    Eagles
    Sixers

vCash
    When was our last opening day win? Seems like we have a little losing streak going on opening day, and I would think we've got a pretty good chance of ending that this year.

vCash
    2005 against these same Nats
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Too bad Strasburg won't be on the roster. Get ready to see Jason Marquis...

My cousin had a $400 voucher from Hotels.com. He used it to book the Ritz Carlton that the Phillies stay at.
    They don't want S.S on the roster for financial and seasoning reasons, but if he comes out of a camp where he dominated and looked absolutely ready, they may have no choice to place him on the roster. The crap they'd take for just leaving him in the minors...wayyyy to much.

Like talking sports?? follow me on twitter @mikechernow

vCash
    Remember the crap the Rays got over Evan Longoria? Who remembers that **** now? Longoria didn't even hold a grudge and signed the most team friendly long term contract since the reserve clause was ruled out of fashion.

The Nationals absolutely HAVE to manipulate his service clock so that they get him for seven years rather than 6. That means a call up around May 1st.

vCash
    I remember watching last seasons season opener when Derek Lowe made us look bad. They seem to always start off slow then really pick it up around June/July and finish really strong.

Phillies
    Eagles
    Sixers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast