Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How bad are tracking cookies, can they cause problems or make your computer run bad.

If so, how do you permanently delete them. I think I tried, but only deleted the files and blocked third party. Im pretty sure they are still on my computer.

Also, this thread has been a huge help to me, great job to all of you guys.

vCash
    Tracking cookies are more of a privacy issue. They shouldn't affect performance that much. But Spybot removes them.
    http://caamasi-disciples.com/ - A SW:TOR Republic guild focused on casual players who want to play "the Good Guy."

vCash
    How come my spyware doctor will detect things that my Avast wont.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan23 View Post
    How come my spyware doctor will detect things that my Avast wont.
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I stopped checking these forums.

They have different detection engines. Almost every product out there has different detection engines. Avast will find things that Spyware Doctor won't, and vice-versa.

It should be noted that Avast is primarily an anti-virus product, where as Spyware Doctor is primarily a spyware program, which is why I recommend having one of each.
    http://caamasi-disciples.com/ - A SW:TOR Republic guild focused on casual players who want to play "the Good Guy."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Malwarebytes is a GREAT program.
    This program is a life saver! This works 20x better than SpyBot. For those who use spybot, do switch to malewarebytes! It is a demo program but finding a crack isnt that hard. Cheers!

vCash
    OMG Thank You!!!

vCash
    What the differnce between avast and malwarebyte? should I get both? I have avast but I dont know if I should download the FREE Malwarebyte version. Lately it takes longer about 10 min till I can use the internet at normal speed usually I can get on the web in like 2 min.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    i wish the OP was on right now

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    For the most part, I only come back here every once in a while to copy this and repost it elsewhere for other people.

If you've got specific questions, send me a PM, or better yet, send me an email.

enderandrew AT gmail DOT com

vCash
    I Put in that host file manually and it slowed down my internet by so much....it wouldnt even load any pages... I eventually had to delete it.
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    Okay, so my computer has the virus called "antivirus soft". I used these instructions to attempt and remove it:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...antivirus-soft

And it worked....kind of. It only removed the virus from my server (the server I followed those steps in). I went and tried it in the other users, but it didn't work, though I was in a hurry so I might have not done it all right. Oh, and I still get a message that says "windows cannot find c windows system32 rundll32.exe" when I try to access certain programs and places, such as the user accounts.

vCash
    Beware of the Realtek.exe trojan horse. It has literally bypassed McAfee, MalwareBytes, and Spybot anti-spyware/malware programs.

This is the worst attack my computer has ever seen.

vCash
    You are the F-ing man. thanks so much
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash

spyware removal

need help with spyware, whats the best free spyware removal program

vCash

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast