Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,773
    vCash
    3109

    Beyond Two Souls

    Dunno if a thread has been made about this yet...

    Release is Oct. 8

    Same crew that made Heavy Rain.

    Gamestop has vouchers for the demo right meow.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,302
    vCash
    1500
    Does it use the same formula as Heavy Rain? Like what is the style of the game?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    13,995
    vCash
    1500
    Heard it has a 27m budget. Not sure if that includes marketing. Wonder how much those two actors are making from it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,773
    vCash
    3109
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Does it use the same formula as Heavy Rain? Like what is the style of the game?
    Pretty much the same with a supernatural twist. Look it up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,488
    vCash
    1461
    This looks amazing but i really need to play Heavy Rain first. I can't believe i still haven't.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,501
    vCash
    1500
    defitinly going to get this cant wait


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,773
    vCash
    3109
    Go get it meow.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,812
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Pretty much the same with a supernatural twist. Look it up.
    So it's a Indigo Prophecy remake?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,143
    vCash
    1500
    Getting mixed reviews. 74 on Meta.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,302
    vCash
    1500
    Gamespot gave it a 9/10. I trust these guys the most.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Yea people are giving this game pretty mixed reviews. I think they are expecting a regular game with minimal cut-scenes and more action. Hell I watched the whole play-through and would at least give it at a minimum of 7/10 for sheer scope and acting. Its one of the type of things that won't impress you initially but you'll go back to it later and realize it was great.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,488
    vCash
    1461
    I'm gonna wait on this. It has made some pretty underwhelming reviews and I still have to play Heavy Rain.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,812
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Yea people are giving this game pretty mixed reviews. I think they are expecting a regular game with minimal cut-scenes and more action. Hell I watched the whole play-through and would at least give it at a minimum of 7/10 for sheer scope and acting. Its one of the type of things that won't impress you initially but you'll go back to it later and realize it was great.
    Yea, I know this is the type of game I'll like.

    The fact a game like this got 7/10's and a game like Gone Home got 9.5/10s is asinine though and shows how foolish reviewers are as a whole.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,773
    vCash
    3109
    GTA V got a 10 and I frankly think its an 8.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,812
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    GTA V got a 10 and I frankly think its an 8.
    Too big to fail syndrome....

    I'd say it's around a 8.5, however if they made it for next-gen systems and maybe spend another couple months ironing out all the bugs it would be damn close to perfect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •