Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectrumDweller View Post
    1- Phillies
    2- Braves
    3- Marlins
    4- Mets
    5- Nationals

The Braves would have been first if they hadn't traded away Javier Vazquez. The Marlins are incredibly dangerous with Johnson, Volstad, Nolasco, and Sanchez. The Mets, while they don't necessarily have a full rotation, have the heads up on the Nationals because of Johan Santana. Stephen Strasburg is a question mark until he pitches against real major league hitters and Jason Marquis, Scott Olsen, and Ross Detwiler are also question marks. John Lannan is solid.
    Neither of those guys are even guaranteed a rotation spot. But if they can get it together, Marlins have a very dangerous pitching staff that can challenge the Braves and Phills.

HEAT
    Spurs
    Marlins
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Gators

vCash
    Mets ftw

vCash
    Even without Vazquez, the braves are the best in the division. Happ is not very good. Hamels needs to return to earlier form for the Phillies to have the best rotation, but I don't think that will happen.

vCash
    We cant talk like persons here. If you a phillies fan or marlins or nationals or mets fans is normal to defend your team is nothing bad in this.
    I don't acting to pissed mets fans.i just say what they say. They piss
    becouse nothing happens whit the mets need.

vCash
    ^while this is essentially true, I would still put the Mets rotation ahead of the Nats...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brave/cuban View Post
    We cant talk like persons here. If you a phillies fan or marlins or nationals or mets fans is normal to defend your team is nothing bad in this.
    I don't acting to pissed mets fans.i just say what they say. They piss
    becouse nothing happens whit the mets need.
    There is something bad in creating a thread to put your team on top. And normally one would be happy that their team is in first, not showing anger because your rivals staff sucks.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    Even without Vazquez, the braves are the best in the division. Happ is not very good. Hamels needs to return to earlier form for the Phillies to have the best rotation, but I don't think that will happen.
    Happ is not very good? He put up better numbers than Tommy Hanson last season. Not very good. Pft. And I'm a Braves fan. Sheesh. Gotta give credit where credit is due though.

That said. Braves have the best five man rotation. Hudson and Lowe are still a great top two whereas Hanson and Jurrjens are a lights out three-four and please find me a better fifth starter than Kenshin Kawakami.

Roy Halladay is an ace. But Hudson's career ERA is about the same as his so they are pretty even steven and Hudson pitched fantastic returning from surgery. Hamels is in the same boat with Lowe. Great pitcher coming off a crap year. Hanson and Happ are two outstanding young pitchers coming off outstanding rookie campaigns.

So now it comes down to Jurrjens and Kawakami vs Blanton and Moyer? Landside for the Braves.

I'd say the Marlins, Mets and Nats are all fairly even. The Mets just signed Escobar so it's hard to say what he'll do. You can't discount Santana. Ollie and Maine could easily bounce back. And Pelfrey ain't a bad fifth starter. The Marlins have Josh Johnson but the rest of their rotation is less than reliable. Nolasco was god awful last year. The Nats have some decent young arms. And Marquis is reliable. But when Marquis is your ace, you gotta have some reservations.

Braves
    Phillies
    Mets
    Marlins
    Nats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdolan74 View Post
    Happ is not very good? He put up better numbers than Tommy Hanson last season. Not very good. Pft. And I'm a Braves fan. Sheesh. Gotta give credit where credit is due though.

That said. Braves have the best five man rotation. Hudson and Lowe are still a great top two whereas Hanson and Jurrjens are a lights out three-four and please find me a better fifth starter than Kenshin Kawakami.

Roy Halladay is an ace. But Hudson's career ERA is about the same as his so they are pretty even steven and Hudson pitched fantastic returning from surgery. Hamels is in the same boat with Lowe. Great pitcher coming off a crap year. Hanson and Happ are two outstanding young pitchers coming off outstanding rookie campaigns.

So now it comes down to Jurrjens and Kawakami vs Blanton and Moyer? Landside for the Braves.

I'd say the Marlins, Mets and Nats are all fairly even. The Mets just signed Escobar so it's hard to say what he'll do. You can't discount Santana. Ollie and Maine could easily bounce back. And Pelfrey ain't a bad fifth starter. The Marlins have Josh Johnson but the rest of their rotation is less than reliable. Nolasco was god awful last year. The Nats have some decent young arms. And Marquis is reliable. But when Marquis is your ace, you gotta have some reservations.

Braves
    Phillies
    Mets
    Marlins
    Nats
    Did you seriously just say Tim Hudson and Roy Halladay are "even steven"? My brain hurts now.

08' Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    I'm done.

vCash
    There is something bad in creating a thread to put your team on top. And normally one would be happy that their team is in first, not showing anger because your rivals staff sucks.

I JUST SAY THE TRUHT.BRAVES GOT BETTER 1 TO 5. IS NOTHING TO DO I A BRAVES FAN
    IF YOU ASK WHO GOT THE BEST OFFENSE ? I SAY THE PHILLIES.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdolan74 View Post

Braves
    Phillies
    Mets
    Marlins
    Nats

That is disgusting, how could you ever tarnish Doc's name by saying that?

vCash
    When the braves sucks in 2008. They got a lot injuries.i no't blame nobody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeAD View Post
    Did you seriously just say Tim Hudson and Roy Halladay are "even steven"? My brain hurts now.
    As a Phillies fan, I was surprised to see him put Happ and Hanson in the same boat, considering I think Hanson will be loads better. So I was like, "Ok, maybe this will be a refreshing unbiased view". Then came that Halladay statement.

Quote Originally Posted by brave/cuban View Post

I JUST SAY THE TRUHT.BRAVES GOT BETTER 1 TO 5. IS NOTHING TO DO I A BRAVES FAN
    IF YOU ASK WHO GOT THE BEST OFFENSE ? I SAY THE PHILLIES.
    There's something getting lost in the translation. Literally. Agree to disagree.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    The phillies is the best team in nl.they are the campions they are the team to bet.but they don't have the best piching.they need one # 2 stared and
    one good closer.

vCash
    top 3 are all great...bottom 2 are really bad...
    1.Florida
    2.Atlanta
    2.Philadelphia
    4.Washington
    5.NY Mets

vCash
    Phillies
    Braves
    Marlins
    Mets
    nationals

Braves fans need to stop... They had the best rotation until they traded away their best pitcher for a bunch of ********.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast