Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Price done for regular season - next game will be playoffs!

At least he's throwing a simulated game to keep him fresh. It's not the real thing but David Price is a veteran and has been in the post season before. Just keep his arm loose and he'll handle the rest.

Do u want 2 c my new chainsaw and hockey mask?

Not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    At least he's throwing a simulated game to keep him fresh. It's not the real thing but David Price is a veteran and has been in the post season before. Just keep his arm loose and he'll handle the rest.
    I guess they go Hutch, Buerhle, Estrada then choose between Stroman and Dickey for the last start?

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I guess they go Hutch, Buerhle, Estrada then choose between Stroman and Dickey for the last start?
    I have a feeling Buehrle will get the last start of the year. That game will probably hold no value to the team and Gibby will throw him out there for the whole game no matter what so he can get his 200 innings.

Actually never mind, Buehrle has to pitch before then to give the other guys a rest. I still think he'll be out there until he gets his 200 innings regardless though.

I have a feeling Buehrle will get the last start of the year. That game will probably hold no value to the team and Gibby will throw him out there for the whole game no matter what so he can get his 200 innings.
    Is he at 191? Can't see him getting 2 starts in the final 4 games.

Is he at 191? Can't see him getting 2 starts in the final 4 games.
    191.1 so he can still get it and you know Gibby will leave him out there until he does.

191.1 so he can still get it and you know Gibby will leave him out there until he does.
    Hopefully he pitches well enough, or we give him enough offense in his last start that he can make it. Certainly a nice achievement.

Hopefully he pitches well enough, or we give him enough offense in his last start that he can make it. Certainly a nice achievement.
    It definitely is and I for one would love to see him get it. Buehrle has come exactly as advertised for us and I think the organization owes it to him.

Scared the **** outta me for like 0.3 seconds

This just another ridiculous move by the not so manager of the year.

Is he trying to deflate this team going into the playoffs?

I'm done with this fool and would love to hear how the pro Gibby crowd can defend his stupidity in the last 16 hours.

These cumulative moves may cost us a AL league championship and screw with a playoff rotation that was doing well.

Pull Dickey early, shut down Price, might as well use Stroman as a closer next? Unless he's playing chess while all of us are playing checkers, I would ask for assistance in clarifying my apparent baseball stupidity .

Exactly, Gibby may just try and do that. How does that benefit this team? Unless the AL is clinched, you play until it's done. Period!

Every advantage is crucial in the playoffs.

Stupid. Price should get some work, even if it's only 5 innings before the season is done.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast