Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Mets should be thinking about locking Dickey up for a couple of years. Something along the lines of 3 years 7.5 million. RA Dickey could very well be the Met's Tim Wakefield. He competes, messes up opposing hitters, has no ego and could start or relieve.
    If a gun was to my head and the Mets had to win a game right now I would want RA Dickey to start the game for us. Especially if it was at CitiField. Hitters have to supply all the power vs. a knuckler and it is making great hitters look ordinary (Cabrera).
    If Moyer & Wakefield can be effective at their ages then Dickey can be as well. I truly hope the Mets lock him up and get our Tim Wakefield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan View Post
    The Mets should be thinking about locking Dickey up for a couple of years. Something along the lines of 3 years 7.5 million. RA Dickey could very well be the Met's Tim Wakefield. He competes, messes up opposing hitters, has no ego and could start or relieve.
    If a gun was to my head and the Mets had to win a game right now I would want RA Dickey to start the game for us. Especially if it was at CitiField. Hitters have to supply all the power vs. a knuckler and it is making great hitters look ordinary (Cabrera).
    If Moyer & Wakefield can be effective at their ages then Dickey can be as well. I truly hope the Mets lock him up and get our Tim Wakefield.
    Yup. I was thinking the exact thing today. This park is perfect for him.
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Testify bogdan, testify!

(why aren't you a member?)
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    I believe! Dickey will be forever in my heart! god bless.

vCash
    How do I join? Am I nuts or is Dickey also helping the rest of the staff with his knuckleball jamming up opposing hitters? IMO Dickey could have blanked the Tigers for 12 innings (or more). He got more devastating as the game went on. Especially at CitiField. What the hell do you do with a knuckler as a power hitter in that yard?

vCash
    How do I join? Am I nuts or is Dickey also helping the rest of the staff with his knuckleball jamming up opposing hitters? IMO Dickey could have blanked the Tigers for 12 innings (or more). He got more devastating as the game went on. Especially at CitiField. What the hell do you do with a knuckler as a power hitter in that yard?
    I'll sign you up myself. Your post above was a beautiful testimony to your belief in Robert Alan.

Welcome Brothers ZMaster and bogdan!
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Testify bogdan, testify!

(why aren't you a member?)
    Heidi Heidi Heidi Ho!!!!! I believe! You should too! Thank you to the Bishop of Bishops, the Grand High Exalted Mystic fanofclendenon......Do I hear a hallelujah in the da house?.....Right on Josephine, right on!!!!....

If We Can't Get Tulo Then Sign This Free Agent For Shortstop

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Fan View Post
    It is being reported that the Mets are close to signing R.A. Dickey to a minor league contract.

Dickey a knucleball reliever was 1-1 with The Twins Last year.

All of you thought that Omar was asleep at the wheel....Forget about it !!!

Omar is on top of it and will not leave any stone unturned.

Good Job Omar !!
    NY Sports Fan......May the Church of Dickey recognize you as the Saintly One............You should be praised to as Zeus!!!!
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 06-24-2010 at 12:12 AM. Reason: additional info

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    I'll sign you up myself. Your post above was a beautiful testimony to your belief in Robert Alan.

Welcome Brothers ZMaster and bogdan!
    but im muslim..churches dont work well for me.

aint it great to have your son be in the same group as you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Zmaster, I've been trying to get you in here for weeks. Regarding that other religion you referred to, the only faith that matters right now my son is your faith in Robert Alan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Just know it as the House of Dickey.....
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 06-24-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: grammatical

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    NY Sports Fan......May the Church of Dickey recognize you as the Saintly One............You should be praised to as Zeus!!!!
    The Church of Dickey recognizes no Saints, only those willing to declare their faith in Robert Alan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Just know it as the House of Dickey.....
    Nope. We're the C of D.

vCash
    Nope. We're the C of D.
    Yes, Your Graciousness, yes......The C of D!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    Zmaster, I've been trying to get you in here for weeks. Regarding that other religion you referred to, the only faith that matters right now my son is your faith in Robert Alan.
    sorry dad but that aint happening. im growing up, i graduated less then 24 hours ago, i can make my own decisions.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast