Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 213
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    I did, it played in my ITunes and I nearly pissed in my pants!!!!
    Just like Santa I spread joy and piss everywhere I go.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
    Posts
    3,625
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    hahah r.a dickey has dick in his name hahahahhahah
    What a dick move.

    Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

    [QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hampton Bays, NY
    Posts
    1,637
    vCash
    1500
    So a 36 year old with a 4+ era. Where is the ticket booth?
    "I'd still rather be dead than be in Philadelphia!"--W.C. Fields

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    4,157
    vCash
    1500
    If we got wang.. then Dickey could make a relief appearance of wang.

    I see wang is relieved by Dickey!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mexas
    Posts
    10,333
    vCash
    1500
    if the wang can't get the job done, it has to be finished with the dickey

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    1955
    Posts
    26,442
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    How great would it be having Dicky relieve Wang?
    Brilliant.

    I can hear the play by play now.

    "The hard downward motion of Wang's balls is going to be replaced by the soft, loopy style of Dickey. This may leave a confused Phillies lineup with egg on their face."

    We'll Leave a Light On For You


    Believers: METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    93
    vCash
    1500
    Not a terrible signing, but one of the worst times to announce it. Yankees fleece the Braves for Vazquez after getting Granderson, Phils get Halladay (Minus Lee, yeah i know, still a big name), Red Sox get Lackey, Mets get Dicky. Awesome. Not to say they can't still get Bay/Holliday/whoever, but it's just laughable to hear right now.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    22,594
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Brilliant.

    I can hear the play by play now.

    "The hard downward motion of Wang's balls is going to be replaced by the soft, loopy style of Dickey. This may leave a confused Phillies lineup with egg on their face."
    Wang is having a hard time out there, it seems like the Phillies are having an easy time laying off his balls. Wang took a line drive earlier off Howard's long wooden bat, and now he is telling the medical staff that he is feeling some throbbing sensations. It might be time to take Wang out before anything happens that might be regrettable in the future. Simply put, the Phillies have been beating Wang tonight since the first inning, and they have no intention to stop the beating. Fortunately, the Mets do have a more difficult to beat Dicky, because he is softer than Wang. Dicky should be providing the Phillies with a different style of balls. Dicky will be using his soft balls to confuse the Phillies after they encountered Wang's hard balls.
    Last edited by nymetsrule; 12-22-2009 at 08:35 PM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    22,107
    vCash
    1500
    Props to MetsLegacy

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thezeppo View Post
    Not a terrible signing, but one of the worst times to announce it. Yankees fleece the Braves for Vazquez after getting Granderson, Phils get Halladay (Minus Lee, yeah i know, still a big name), Red Sox get Lackey, Mets get Dicky. Awesome. Not to say they can't still get Bay/Holliday/whoever, but it's just laughable to hear right now.
    So while all of our rivals re getting their man, the Mets are getting Dick?
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    22,107
    vCash
    1500
    And their fans are getting ****ed.
    Props to MetsLegacy

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    93
    vCash
    1500
    Yup pretty much. Too late to make our next signing Geoff Jenkins, or will we go after Greg Norton? I'm excited to see.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    75,156
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    So while all of our rivals re getting their man, the Mets are getting Dick?
    Now literally you can say the mets have been left holding their dicky in they hand.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ritz View Post
    And their fans are getting ****ed.
    Haha, we're getting ****ed by Dickey.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    1955
    Posts
    26,442
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Wang is having a hard time out there, it seems like the Phillies are having an easy time laying off his balls. Wang took a line drive earlier off Howard's long wooden bat, and now he is telling the medical staff that he is feeling some throbbing sensations. It might be time to take Wang out before anything happens that might be regrettable in the future. Simply put, the Phillies have been beating Wang tonight since the first inning, and they have no intention to stop the beating. Fortunately, the Mets do have a more difficult to beat Dicky, because he is softer than Wang. Dicky should be providing the Phillies with a different style of balls. Dicky will be using his soft balls to confuse the Phillies after they encountered Wang's hard balls.
    You are now officially my hero

    We'll Leave a Light On For You


    Believers: METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •