Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    metsblog
    ding ding ****ing ding
    Props to MetsLegacy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    hahah r.a dickey has dick in his name hahahahhahah
    Dude, what are you...5?

Okay, I'm just mad that you beat me to it. Dickey is a funny word.

Hey, I just thought of something. If R.A. Dickey married Nikki Cox, her name would be Nikki Cox Dickey.

I make me laugh.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    2 words:

Super Bowl

boom!
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Dude, what are you...5?

Okay, I'm just mad that you beat me to it. Dickey is a funny word.

Hey, I just thought of something. If R.A. Dickey married Nikki Cox, her name would be Nikki Cox Dickey.

I make me laugh.
    Magoo, its really time to grow up dude

...if Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue married RA Dickey, he'd be named Nikki Sixx Dickey

vCash
    The problem is not only are they stocking their major league team with with crap but they're also filling out their minor leagues with players with no upside.

What is the point?
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post

...if Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue married RA Dickey, he'd be named Nikki Sixx Dickey
    METS
    RANGERS
    JETS
    KNICKS

CHELSEA- CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    The problem is not only are they stocking their major league team with with crap but they're also filling out their minor leagues with players with no upside.

What is the point?
    Oh come on friend.

You know as well as I do that when you have 18 backup catchers, you need at least 1 knuckleballer in the organization to give them a nice workout.

Duh!
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    So how many little dicky's does he have.

vCash
    honestly, its not a bad addition to buffalo.

but shouldnt we be worrying about the major league team first. there is time though so i'll be patient.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Oh come on friend.

You know as well as I do that when you have 18 backup catchers, you need at least 1 knuckleballer in the organization to give them a nice workout.

Duh!
    You're right, I just don't have the vision necessary to cut it in the Mets front office.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post

Ya know Schmooze, it's easy to criticize, but at least I know that NY doesn't allow same sex marriage. So your point is just ridiculous...but hilarious.

If he married Rich Little, they would be the Little Dickeys.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    It's a shame we got Dickey just as we lost Putz. How much you wanna bet next year we sign someone named Cox?

vCash
    Finally, this is a great signing. Good things come to those that wait. I might actually renew my season tickets now. Ummmmm, by the way who is this guy?

vCash
    In other news, the Metropolitans are very close to signing former Mariner catcher, Butthole McGee to be Dickey's prime receiver. McGee spent time in the minor leagues with R.A. and is said to have a nice feel for Dickey. He's quoted as saying "It's like were the same person out there. I am he and he is I! I feel safe saying that Dickey is right inside of me." Although McGee has complained about umpires squeezing Dickey sometimes, he feels the two of them are like two testes in a scrotum.
    Associated Press

TRIPOD!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast