Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 213

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,097
    vCash
    1500

    Mets sign Dicky to Minor League Deal

    It is being reported that the Mets are close to signing R.A. Dickey to a minor league contract.

    Dickey a knucleball reliever was 1-1 with The Twins Last year.

    All of you thought that Omar was asleep at the wheel....Forget about it !!!

    Omar is on top of it and will not leave any stone unturned.

    Good Job Omar !!
    Last edited by NY Sports Fan; 12-22-2009 at 03:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    4,157
    vCash
    1500
    You want to see me cry again dont ya?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The-rock-man View Post
    You want to see me cry again dont ya?
    Don't cry...There are many posters on this board who keep posting what a great GM Omar is.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    833
    vCash
    1500
    YES!

    Johan
    Pelf
    R.A. Dickey
    Ollie
    Maine

    Look out Philly

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    22,082
    vCash
    1500
    While there's nothing wrong with these "depth" moves a FO still needs to make the moves to fill holes in the big league team. The problem is the Mets aren't doing it, so it's just making things looks worse when they're doing **** like this.
    Props to MetsLegacy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,669
    vCash
    1500
    I'm biased...

    I was a pitcher, and toyed with the knuckler, so I'm intrigued by this move. To my recollection Dickey is the only knuckleballer Ive ever heard of on the Mets.

    All in all its nothing to get excited about, however

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    550
    vCash
    1500
    Omar is a piece of poop! We need a real GM like the ones the Yankees have.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    This is the Mets answer to J.A. Happ. Let's hope R.A. is the better of the two people who are called by their initials.

    R.A. > J.A

    Let's go Mets !

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Fan View Post
    It is being reported that the Mets are close to signing R.A. Dickey to a minor league contract.

    Dickey a knucleball reliever was 1-1 with The Twins Last year.

    All of you thought that Omar was asleep at the wheel....Forget about it !!!

    Omar is on top of it and will not leave any stone unturned.

    Good Job Omar !!
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Fan View Post
    Don't cry...There are many posters on this board who keep posting what a great GM Omar is.



    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    This is the Mets answer to J.A. Happ. Let's hope R.A. is the better of the two people who are called by their initials.

    R.A. > J.A

    Let's go Mets !
    You tell 'em.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Queens New York
    Posts
    558
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hustla23 View Post
    this is the mets answer to j.a. Happ. Let's hope r.a. Is the better of the two people who are called by their initials.

    R.a. > j.a

    let's go mets !
    lmao,

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    hahah r.a dickey has dick in his name hahahahhahah


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    18,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    hahah r.a dickey has dick in his name hahahahhahah
    Dude, what are you...5?

    Okay, I'm just mad that you beat me to it. Dickey is a funny word.

    Hey, I just thought of something. If R.A. Dickey married Nikki Cox, her name would be Nikki Cox Dickey.

    I make me laugh.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Dude, what are you...5?

    Okay, I'm just mad that you beat me to it. Dickey is a funny word.

    Hey, I just thought of something. If R.A. Dickey married Nikki Cox, her name would be Nikki Cox Dickey.

    I make me laugh.
    Magoo, its really time to grow up dude

    ...if Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue married RA Dickey, he'd be named Nikki Sixx Dickey

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,248
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    Magoo, its really time to grow up dude

    ...if Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue married RA Dickey, he'd be named Nikki Sixx Dickey
    METS
    RANGERS
    JETS
    KNICKS

    CHELSEA- CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    18,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    Magoo, its really time to grow up dude

    ...if Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue married RA Dickey, he'd be named Nikki Sixx Dickey
    Ya know Schmooze, it's easy to criticize, but at least I know that NY doesn't allow same sex marriage. So your point is just ridiculous...but hilarious.

    If he married Rich Little, they would be the Little Dickeys.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •