44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nnamdi Asomugha

32 72.73%
  • Darell Revis

12 27.27%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Darell Revis
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Aso

vCash
    I think at this point they are

1.A
    1.B

both in a league of their own

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    1. Woodson
    1a. Asomugha
    3. Revis
    4. Bailey
    5. Samuel

Oakland uses man to man 80-90% of the game with the S usually shading towards Chris Johnson since Asomugha smokes Cubans with Ricardo Montalbán and gets his cocktails mixed by Tattoo on WR Island. The Jets have way better pressure packages than Oakland and use tons of zone, Rex always has and always will.

Mike Shanahan;"Asomugha is the best corner in the NFL."...coached Champ Bailey
    Payton Manning when introducing Asomugha; "Meet the leagues best CB."
    Prime Time;"If you don't think Asomugha is the bset CB in football, then you don't know the game."

...enough said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY CONWAY View Post
    1. Woodson
    1a. Asomugha
    3. Revis
    4. Bailey
    5. Samuel

Oakland uses man to man 80-90% of the game with the S usually shading towards Chris Johnson since Asomugha smokes Cubans with Ricardo Montalbán and gets his cocktails mixed by Tattoo on WR Island. The Jets have way better pressure packages than Oakland and use tons of zone, Rex always has and always will.

Mike Shanahan;"Asomugha is the best corner in the NFL."...coached Champ Bailey
    Payton Manning when introducing Asomugha; "Meet the leagues best CB."
    Prime Time;"If you don't think Asomugha is the bset CB in football, then you don't know the game."

...enough said

deion sanders last week said revis was the best cb in the league so yeah get your facts straight.. Pretty much everyone is saying it now, tony gonzalez and roddy white before and after the game said it.. It's becoming obvious at this point besides to the raiders fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    deion sanders last week said revis was the best cb in the league so yeah get your facts straight.. Pretty much everyone is saying it now, tony gonzalez and roddy white before and after the game said it.. It's becoming obvious at this point besides to the raiders fans
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders#1 Scout View Post
    Teams have only thrown to nnamdi's side 26 times in 14 games. The broncos didnt throw it to aso's side and he still had 2 tackles in the backfield. Here is what McDaniel had to say about nnamdi:
    LMAO seriusly do you want me to dig up everyone saying revis is the best, theres to many to name

vCash
    ^ you want us to do the same?
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    why are you giving me stuff from last year?? revis is in his 3rd year after his 2nd he was considered top 3 and now pretty much everyone knows hes the best since he took on the challenge of facing these top wrs every snap..

when Nnamdi does that get back to me, I saw he tried last game but they still got marshall the ball

vCash
    Let's see how Revis does
    when they play indy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    why are you giving me stuff from last year?? revis is in his 3rd year after his 2nd he was considered top 3 and now pretty much everyone knows hes the best since he took on the challenge of facing these top wrs every snap..

when Nnamdi does that get back to me, I saw he tried last game but they still got marshall the ball
    It's pretty easy...Namdie plays in a man to man defense...that's enough said...not a zone with safties helping over the top and awesome pressure from the line like Revis gets...enough said...say something that challenges that please...and he doesn't "face" these top WR's every snap in a zone scheme...sorry...he just lines up across from them and then covers his zone...he's not on a ****ing island, god damn...
    Last edited by QRaiderFan4life; 12-23-2009 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    That looked like someones over-aggressive uncle playing football with a bunch of 9 year old boys...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QRaiderFan4life View Post
    It's pretty easy...Namdie plays in a man to man defense...that's enough said...not a zone with safties helping over the top and awesome pressure from the line like Revis gets...enough said...say something that challenges that please...and he doesn't "face" these top WR's every snap in a zone scheme...sorry...he just lines up across from them and then covers his zone...he's not on a ****ing island, god damn...
    You should have watched NFL network last night, they covered the ATL game and showed Revis locking down White. He had no help over the top, a lot of times it was man coverage and Revis had him on lock. So please stop using that excuse, Aso doesn't even line up with the #1 WR

Aso was #1 to me, but then i found out he only covers the right side of the field so a lot of times it's not the #1 WR. When Oakland played the Texans Aso was covering fricking Kevin Walter while Revis SHUTDOWN Andre Johnson. Don't give me that he plays zone ********, they don't always play zone and even other CB's still get burned. Look at everyone stats against Revis all shutdown

and this is an unbiased opinion, I could care less about both teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum View Post
    You should have watched NFL network last night, they covered the ATL game and showed Revis locking down White. He had no help over the top, a lot of times it was man coverage and Revis had him on lock. So please stop using that excuse, Aso doesn't even line up with the #1 WR

Aso was #1 to me, but then i found out he only covers the right side of the field so a lot of times it's not the #1 WR. When Oakland played the Texans Aso was covering fricking Kevin Walter while Revis SHUTDOWN Andre Johnson. Don't give me that he plays zone ********, they don't always play zone and even other CB's still get burned. Look at everyone stats against Revis all shutdown

and this is an unbiased opinion, I could care less about both teams
    If it's coming from a Niner fan then yes it is biased...I saw that Atl game and please don't be ignorant and say White was running routes down field.. because I saw only motion to slants and hitches, and 5-15 yard routes...and if you think White is an elite WR then what does that say about you calling Revis elite?

vCash
    If it's coming from a Niner fan then yes it is biased...I saw that Atl game and please don't be ignorant and say White was running routes down field.. because I saw only motion to slants and hitches, and 5-15 yard routes...and if you think White is an elite WR then what does that say about you calling Revis elite?
    How is it biased? Sorry I don't hate the Raiders like other Niner fans do. I actually defended Aso being the better CB with some Jets fans that was until I found out Aso doesn't even match up with the #1 WR all the time. I would like to see Aso one on one with #1 WR's ALL THE TIME but that doesn't happen.

Uhh they broke the plays down on NFL network and were discussing why Revis is the #1 CB THIS year, White might not be top 5 WR but he's still a great WR and a threat. Revis has locked down A. Johnson, Steve Smith, Owens, Colston, Randy moss..and please don't tell me that he gets help over the top because if that was the case every team would be doing the same thing but it just so happens that when they face Revis those receivers have bad days.

Look up the Wr's stats and tell me if they had a good game when they faced him. If Aso faced the #1 Wr's all the time then I'd say it was him but he doesn't
    Last edited by Lincecum; 12-23-2009 at 07:52 PM.

vCash
    what about andre johnson, moss twice, t.o twice colston steve smith .. who has aso covered? he does not even cover the number 1 guy all the time .. revis got this one..
    Last edited by JETS TURN!; 12-23-2009 at 07:59 PM.
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast