44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nnamdi Asomugha

32 72.73%
  • Darell Revis

12 27.27%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QRaiderFan4life View Post
    It's pretty easy...Namdie plays in a man to man defense...that's enough said...not a zone with safties helping over the top and awesome pressure from the line like Revis gets...enough said...say something that challenges that please...and he doesn't "face" these top WR's every snap in a zone scheme...sorry...he just lines up across from them and then covers his zone...he's not on a ****ing island, god damn...
    I can tell your clueless, the jets dont get much pressure at all.. The raiders front 4 generates more pressure.. The only time the Jets get pressure is when they send multiple people.. To say Revis doesnt play man to man coverage your just not paying attention..

Watch a game or two of the Jets

vCash
    even when nnamdi is lined up on the number one he does his job

vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...andon-Marshall
    nnamdi is stuck on marshall when he was lined up on him

vCash
    I say Revis is better

vCash
    Revis is what Raiders fans think Nnamadi is. He's nowhere as good as they or espn make it out to be. First of all he always plays the right side of the field, easy to just stick your number two or three receiver on him for the whole game. Corners like Revis and Woodson follow the receiver there on around. That's the real reason his attempts thrown at is low. Even with his low throw at number he allows a high amount of catches. Revis has been thrown at 72 more times than Nnamadi and he's only allowed 16 more receptions.

vCash
    This is hard cuz Asomugha really dont get thrown at!! But Revis lined up in front of every top WR and took them out the game!! So I will say Asomugha #1 and Revis #2!!
    Here we come

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sharper1219 View Post
    Revis is what Raiders fans think Nnamadi is. He's nowhere as good as they or espn make it out to be. First of all he always plays the right side of the field, easy to just stick your number two or three receiver on him for the whole game. Corners like Revis and Woodson follow the receiver there on around. That's the real reason his attempts thrown at is low. Even with his low throw at number he allows a high amount of catches. Revis has been thrown at 72 more times than Nnamadi and he's only allowed 16 more receptions.
    Woodson Learned his coverage skills as a Raider and i posted a video of nnmadi when he was gaurding marshall
    and dont say woodson sticks to his as much as i like C.Wood
    during the chicago go game they went at him 2 times in a row and they where both caught anc one catch went for a TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...andon-Marshall
    nnamdi is stuck on marshall when he was lined up on him
    Yeah that's only because Marshall was on that side of the field, last time I was watching the SD vs. Raiders game and Vincent Jackson had a great day against the Raiders..8 receptions for 103 yards and a TD..why not put Nmandi on him? That's why I don't make him the #1..sure he doesn't get thrown at..why would teams throw at him when the #1 WR is open? Just doesn't make sense

Now if Nmandi covered the #1 WR every single game and never got thrown at because he locked them down then I'd make him the #1 CB but he doesn't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum View Post
    Yeah that's only because Marshall was on that side of the field, last time I was watching the SD vs. Raiders game and Vincent Jackson had a great day against the Raiders..8 receptions for 103 yards and a TD..why not put Nmandi on him? That's why I don't make him the #1..sure he doesn't get thrown at..why would teams throw at him when the #1 WR is open? Just doesn't make sense

Now if Nmandi covered the #1 WR every single game and never got thrown at because he locked them down then I'd make him the #1 CB but he doesn't
    Thats the Way they play D but whe hes locked up on the Number 1 he locks Em down

AgrĂ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    ^ Not as good as Revis. Revis always gaurds the number 1 wideout. Nhamdi gaurds one side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    what about andre johnson, moss twice, t.o twice colston steve smith .. who has aso covered? he does not even cover the number 1 guy all the time .. revis got this one..
    The reason he had A. Johnson to limited catches was because the Jets kept constant pressure on Schaub and kept sacking him, and hurrying him all game long, thats the game where kris jenkins destroyed the texans center chris myers.

I’m high up in the satellite, crawlin’ like a baby
    Maneuverin’ thro the traffic like I’m Tracy McGrady
    Still choppin’ on ‘em buttons, I’m struttin’ and lookin’ fresh
    Switch hittin’ like Berkman, this is ballin’ at its best

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234