Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Nnamdi Asomugha vs Darell Revis

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nnamdi Asomugha

    32 72.73%
  • Darell Revis

    12 27.27%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500

    Nnamdi Asomugha vs Darrell Revis

    Top 2 CB arguably the best
    but who is number one in cover skills and run stopping

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Revis is great but i think Nnamdi is a Little Better especially in Run Support

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,418
    vCash
    1500
    Revis hands down

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrĂ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Your attempt at spelling Darrelle is just pathetic. BTW Revi>Aso

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    Your attempt at spelling Darrelle is just pathetic. BTW Revi>Aso
    calm the **** down i put an e instead of an L
    and you need to get off revis's nuts you dont hear me in every thread sayin nnamdi is great he shuts down so and so
    plz get of revis's nuts

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrĂ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    calm the **** down i put an e instead of an L
    and you need to get off revis's nuts you dont hear me in every thread sayin nnamdi is great he shuts down so and so
    plz get of revis's nuts
    WTF are you talkin about? I just said i think Revis is better. Hell you made this ****in thread. If you dont wanna hear peoples answers you shouldnt have made it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    WTF are you talkin about? I just said i think Revis is better. Hell you made this ****in thread. If you dont wanna hear peoples answers you shouldnt have made it
    dont get hyphy with me plz will see what other fans say

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrĂ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    dont get hyphy with me plz will see what other fans say
    We will see. And you'll see Revis will have more votes than ur overhyped CB

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    overhyped? you must be joking nnmadi is not over hype will see what Manning does to that secondary on Sunday and don't blame anyone when Wayne is all over revis in the endzone

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrĂ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    overhyped? you must be joking nnmadi is not over hype will see what Manning does to that secondary on Sunday and don't blame anyone when Wayne is all over revis in the endzone
    So he'll be all over revis like Moss, Andre Johnson, Colston, TO, Steve Smith, and Roddy White were? Revis has shut down some of the best WR's in the game. And it's funny how he still doesnt get credit for it. But its ok, haters gonna hate

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    I dont hate i like revis my self i give him lots of credit but your saying nnmadi isnt even good? hes been good since 06 and still putting it down

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrĂ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    I dont hate i like revis my self i give him lots of credit but your saying nnmadi isnt even good? hes been good since 06 and still putting it down
    I never said he wasnt good, i said he was overhyped. When people are claiming he is the best corner and its even close, thats overhyping a guy. I think he's a top 3 CB in the league along with Woodson and Revis.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    289
    vCash
    1500
    REVIS is overhyped dont waste your time with this jets fan. their team is a bunch of under achievers and could easily make the playoffs but miss 3 fgs and dirty sanchez throws 3 picks against the falcons. worry about making the playoffs. nnamdi plays a different style then revis. nnamdi will come up and smash the running back in the mouth. revis isnt as hard nosed hes more finese. their both really good nnamdi should get more respect he was in the probowl last year and no one throws the ball his way


    Gradkowski's our GUY!!


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrĂ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders215253 View Post
    REVIS is overhyped dont waste your time with this jets fan. their team is a bunch of under achievers and could easily make the playoffs but miss 3 fgs and dirty sanchez throws 3 picks against the falcons. worry about making the playoffs. nnamdi plays a different style then revis. nnamdi will come up and smash the running back in the mouth. revis isnt as hard nosed hes more finese. their both really good nnamdi should get more respect he was in the probowl last year and no one throws the ball his way
    1. How is Revis overhyped?

    2. When was the last time ya'll made the playoffs?

    3. When QBs do throw Aso's way they have success. You dont believe me, just look it up

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    6,758
    vCash
    1500
    Did you really have to make this thread? People already think Asomugha is better. Revis shut down Randy Moss with Safety help up top. Maybe Revis plays does zone better but all around it's Asomugha. He has less than 30 passes thrown at him all year. Closes person is Antione Winfield with 78 pass thrown his way.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •