Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What would you give up for Kampman?

Kampman is a great DE in a 4-3 defense. However, even before his injury it was clear that Kampman's future in GB was in jepordy. So as a Packers fan I was wondering if your team would be willing to trade for Kampman?

Some possible teams that could be interested in Kampman: Vikings, Rams, Eagles? just some ideas

Would you give up a 2nd round pick?

Thoughts...
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

vCash
    Its sad to see but I think Kampman's time has run out in GB. Since TT was able to get at least a 2nd for Corey Williams thats what I expect to get in return IF Kampman is dealt.

vCash
    He's going to be a free agent so nothing, but if they did have to trade for him I'd want my eagles to give up whatever it takes because they need to be able to pressure the QB with they’re front four so they don’t have to blitz every play.
    Last edited by JDink24; 12-21-2009 at 09:57 AM.

vCash
    hes a free agent so it doesnt matter what we want...but wed never trade him to the vikings

Pete Rose, here he comes!

vCash
    like people have said hes a FA love for the lions to pick him up.. and kyle vand bash (something like that DE from ten) vand bash / hill / suh (if he falls to num 2) kampman... now that would be insane
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    he's a free agent, but there is this thing called a franchise tag

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaHaveHart View Post
    They wont franchise tag him because as odd as it sounds they’re defense is better without him. He’s a 4-3 end not a 3-4 linebacker so there’s no need for him in GB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaHaveHart View Post
    well if they tag him have to pay him top 5 money witch he is worth if he is playing in a 4-3.. he is getting better at the 3-4 (i think??) but still not what the pack needs.. + there is likely player that fit better that need to be tagged.. john jolly comes to mind but he isn’t worth top 5 imo.. I would think there would be more would have to ask a packer fan on who’s contact is coming up

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

vCash
    Here's a deal that me and hughest4 worked out in the NFL Mock Offseason last year. I think its a pretty good deal for both teams:

Panthers Send:
    Julius Peppers

Packers Send:
    Aaron Kampman
    James Jones
    3rd Round Pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Here's a deal that me and hughest4 worked out in the NFL Mock Offseason last year. I think its a pretty good deal for both teams:

Panthers Send:
    Julius Peppers

Packers Send:
    Aaron Kampman
    James Jones
    3rd Round Pick
    Peppers is a FA this year as well some people have said he does not want to be back in CAR so he might end up walking and i dont think GB will be his 1st choice

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

vCash
    Not much from the Bengals, thats cuz we don't need him though. Maybe a 3rd round pick? Oh wait he's an FA lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDink24 View Post
    They wont franchise tag him because as odd as it sounds they’re defense is better without him. He’s a 4-3 end not a 3-4 linebacker so there’s no need for him in GB.
    sure they will. they wouldn't franchise him to keep him, it would be t get picks for him. I doubt he's back, but I can almost gaurenttee he'll be franchised if the resign everyone they want to resign befor efree agency begins.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    sure they will. they wouldn't franchise him to keep him, it would be t get picks for him. I doubt he's back, but I can almost gaurenttee he'll be franchised if the resign everyone they want to resign befor efree agency begins.
    Why the ******* would you waste your franchise tag on someone then trade him? Plus you wouldn’t get hardly anything for him because everyone in the league knows your trying to trade him so his value plummets.

vCash
    i think green bay lets him walk..if they do franchise him..it would probably mean nick collins would walk if a new CBA is agreed upon...but if there is no CBA...they could tag them both??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDink24 View Post
    Why the ******* would you waste your franchise tag on someone then trade him? Plus you wouldn’t get hardly anything for him because everyone in the league knows your trying to trade him so his value plummets.
    you do realize that happens alot?? the packers never really use their franchise tags to keep players..they used it on corey williams and traded him...and i cant remember who we actually franchised before that...i remember a transition tag on bubba franks..but thats it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast