Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

20 64.52%
  • Redskins

11 35.48%
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 15: New York Giants (7-6) at Washington Redskins (4-9) Monday Night Football

NEW YORK GIANTS .....vs...... WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Monday, December 21st
    8:30 PM EST

NFC EAST STANDINGS:
    Philadelphia Eagles..............9-4 (Div: 4-1)
    Dallas Cowboys...................8-5 (Div: 2-2)
    New York Giants..................7-6 (Div: 3-2)
    Washington Redskins...........4-9 (Div: 0-4)

NFC WILDCARD STANDINGS:
    Green Bay Packers..............9-4
    Dallas Cowboys...................8-5
    New York Giants..................7-6
    Atlanta Falcons....................6-7
    San Francisco 49ers.............6-7
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-14-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: The Niners won = )

vCash
    ???? This cant be right?!? Lol isnt it arz and san tonight?

edit: im an idiot, thought i was in the NFL forum.
    Last edited by The12thManOnD; 12-14-2009 at 01:44 PM.

GIANTS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The12thManOnD View Post
    ???? This cant be right?!? Lol isnt it arz and san tonight?

edit: im an idiot, thought i was in the NFL forum.

No, no, no....you're right. New NFL format for December....we have back-to-back night games.

vCash
    Who cares? I don't think the Giants players are looking forward to this game.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    ^^^^^^ maybe right now they are not after a tough loss but Dallas plays Saturday night so I think if Dallas loses, it will motivate our guys to go out and win so we can get that final spot. Hopefully once we get there we stay there or move up.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    We gotta win these last 3 games
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Hopfully the saints beat dallas and we capitalize on the game and put ourself in that last playoff spot and stay there but either way we wont get far in the playoffs unless our defense makes a complete turnaround.

vCash
    Can Gurantee you guys right now you wont stand a chance with us at all this game, unlike Dallas and Eagles game our offense has gotten better and this time Hall and Albert come back healthy.

Sad too say close, OT,blowout the skins will win have you see how we been playing?. Orakpo just came off of a 4 sack type of game yesterday.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    This is it. We must win out to have any chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Can Gurantee you guys right now you wont stand a chance with us at all this game, unlike Dallas and Eagles game our offense has gotten better and this time Hall and Albert come back healthy.

Sad too say close, OT,blowout the skins will win have you see how we been playing?. Orakpo just came off of a 4 sack type of game yesterday.
    Well guys... The almighty football god has spoken. Someone should call coughlin and let him know that the redskins are going to beat us and it wont be close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Well guys... The almighty football god has spoken. Someone should call coughlin and let him know that the redskins are going to beat us and it wont be close.
    haha I had a quote from this guy saying "D Hall will be a pro bowler this year. quote me on it" until another Redskin fan sent me a PM asking me to take down the quote.. Here is what he said

can you please remove that quote from your sig? jason17 is an embarrassment to all Redskins fans, and everything he says is basically full blown ********.. everytime i see your sig i cry and wish i wasn't a skins fan
    Last edited by The GEEEEE Men; 12-14-2009 at 06:55 PM.
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post

Four sacks against the ****** Raiders, you freaking ******.
    Matt Harvey - 8-2; 2.37 ERA; 94 K's; 76.0 Inning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    haha I had a quote from this guy saying "D Hall will be a pro bowler this year. quote me on it" until another Redskin fan sent me a PM asking me to take down the quote.. Here is what he said

DHall has been playing at a very high level Its funny.........when was the last time some one said hes got burnt? Yea thats right shut up. He has been playing at a very high level only true reason why he might not make the pro-bowl is because of dumb fans like you who dont vote for him. Its sad Dhall is almost as good as Samuels and he wont make it because of homer fans like you.

Alot of people said I'm dumb for what? in 07 I said ( Bring in Favre) he has alot too the table and going into a WCO could probably progress Campbell much more as we'll as the WCO and play at a high level and make every one else better. Come too 09 Favre is about to probably hit MVP and we probably be at a better more paced offense but instead we will bring in a new HC new style of offense .

I'm also the same guy who said Giants would start good and end up chocking in the end, same guy who said Jets defense will not be better than the skins ,same guy who said Jets would choke on making the playoffs, same guy who said Redskins will beat the Giants ( remember that). SO I'm ******** but yet make accurate bold predictions .

Only thing i argued about was Jason Campbell and hes been up and down but too say Dhall shouldn't be a pro-bowl canidate is dumb, Orakpo has 11 sacks and wont make the pro-bowl because of dumb mis-headed fans like you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METS4LIFE1988 View Post
    Four sacks against the ****** Raiders, you freaking ******.
    OOO wow so just cause its the Raiders getting 4 sacks is something natural from one player.Dumb fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Thank you so you agree we will win your the smartest one out of the three, and the other guy who quoted about the skins fan guy I know who did it and he's a chucky cheese worker for 10 years.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast