Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    As soon as I saw this show, I was reminded of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

nevermind, someone beat me to it.

vCash
    I stumbled upon this the other day n couldnt stop watching it was to funny. I thought guido was a bad thing to be called lol these ppl are self proclaimed guidos n guidettes. I was dying when they were at the gym, SUPERSET!! SUPERSET!! The Situation, thats beyond funny. I saw in the season previews one of the dudes straight up punchs a girl in the face WTF
    Silence the Haters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARS+BULLS=:) View Post
    I stumbled upon this the other day n couldnt stop watching it was to funny. I thought guido was a bad thing to be called lol these ppl are self proclaimed guidos n guidettes. I was dying when they were at the gym, SUPERSET!! SUPERSET!! The Situation, thats beyond funny. I saw in the season previews one of the dudes straight up punchs a girl in the face WTF
    It is an insult they are just to dumb to realize it. Like the black people who call each other the n word, frat boys who call each other bro, gay people who call eachother the f word or packers fans who call themselves cheeseheads and wear those stupid hats to games.
    Last edited by ReJo; 12-07-2009 at 10:26 AM.

vCash
    The girl "snookie", I know her father, and she's adopted, and not at all Italian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    It is an insult they are just to dumb to realize it. Like the black people who call each other the n word, frat boys who call each other bro, gay people who call eachother the f word or packers fans who call themselves cheeseheads and wear those stupid hats to games.
    I understand what you are saying although I would not call them dumb because they are embracing that image. Some will be insulted by it but these are people that clearly enjoy embracing that image. It is a stereotypical image but TV is loaded with stereotypical images. I personally do not like most stereotypes but some people do not mind their own.

vCash
    They remind me of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1ywCqKa2E

LOL!!!!!

Dathomir Rancors (5-2)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    As soon as I saw this show, I was reminded of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

nevermind, someone beat me to it.
    That was a funny vid.

vCash
    Only reality show I watched was survivor during the first few seasons. I watched the first two episodes online the other day, and at first I was like this is trash, but I think its so ridiculous that I enjoy it. So, I will be tuning in for this!

vCash
    I don't watch this out of principle. I'd want to chuck my TV out the window.

vCash
    Anyone see the commercial/season preview where (I think it's Ronnie) punches Snooki right in the jaw?

I saw that and almost pissed myself.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Anyone see the commercial/season preview where (I think it's Ronnie) punches Snooki right in the jaw?

I saw that and almost pissed myself.
    It isnt Ronnie its some random guy but the girl is definitely snookie, snickers snookums snackums whatever her name is

vCash
    That was a pretty shocking clip. I was wondering who did it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dro View Post
    It isnt Ronnie its some random guy but the girl is definitely snookie, snickers snookums snackums whatever her name is
    "If I was tryin ta be sloppy bra I woulda pounded out dat schnookie gurl. Whatsa name? snakums, snookies, schnukums?"

These dudes are too funny.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    It is such an inaccurate portrayal of the Jersey Shore that it is disgusting. As a lifetime New Jersey resident and frequent goer of the Jersey Shore, I can tell you right now that it is absolutely NOTHING like that here.

Props to Mane for the sig.

Like real hip-hop? Visit the PSD hip-hop blog here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    "If I was tryin ta be sloppy bra I woulda pounded out dat schnookie gurl. Whatsa name? snakums, snookies, schnukums?"

These dudes are too funny.
    they always call her a different name lol snickers, schnukums, snookie, snook
    Silence the Haters

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast