Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anywhere online where I can watch it?

vCash
    I thought it was absolutely hysterical, spot on stereotypes of what you expect.

vCash
    This show is so bad its good... its amazing I love it! but hate it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Anywhere online where I can watch it?
    Go to mtv.com and click full episodes.

I liked the show. I was wondering why the girls were not hotter but then I saw they come with drama so I figured thats why they are on the show. I dont get that Angelina girl. She is above working at the shirt place despite being given the house for the summer? Then she has a BF but cheats on the guy with another guy from the bar. Then she feels the need to stop the single guys from hanging out upstairs with other ladies? Why does she care so much what the single guys do?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    This show is so bad its good... its amazing I love it! but hate it...
    I feel the same way, it's so terrible that I find it actually funny.

vCash
    This show is...the story of my life.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    I could see this becoming one of the shows I watch every week. Big egos. Big hair. Big drama. Whats not to like?

vCash
    That show blew my mind. I couldn't sleep the other night, so I watched an entire hour of it, and couldn't take my eyes away from it. It is so terrible, yet so great.

I learned so much. I feel like a new person.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Italian Americans went from having a pretty cool stereotype attached to them(being in the mob sopranos, goodfellas etc.) to a really bad embarrasing one. I know plenty of Italians and 99% of them are regular, educated, hardworking americans.
    What's next for MTV?
    Da Hood - black people picked to live in a public housing unit off welfare and foodstamps.

The Burbs - white people picked to live in a gated community and do cheesy things with their families.
    The apartment - 15 mexicans share a one bedroom apartment while they all work as dishwashers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    Italian Americans went from having a pretty cool stereotype attached to them(being in the mob sopranos, goodfellas etc.) to a really bad embarrasing one. I know plenty of Italians and 99% of them are regular, educated, hardworking americans.
    What's next for MTV?
    Da Hood - black people picked to live in a public housing unit off welfare and foodstamps.

The Burbs - white people picked to live in a gated community and do cheesy things with their families.
    The apartment - 15 mexicans share a one bedroom apartment while they all work as dishwashers.
    i think i saw that one before on Muchmusic (canadian channel similar to MTV)

vCash
    makes me embarassed to say im from jersey... honestly we're not all like that lol. its a funny show though. and i saw the crew filming during the summer one time when i was at seaside, i didnt realize then that the show would be this big though. i thought it was just one episode of true life or something

vCash
    I wanna **** Sammie

vCash
    Angelina ****ing **** blocker!
    DUKE.

vCash
    I havent watched a MTV show in a long long time but I gotta admit JS is genius. Real World/Road Rules got old 5 years ago but this show could top anything that ever happened on either of those shows. I found myself just cracking up. I had a friend who had the blown out hair and acted exactly like this, reminds me of some of the funniest times I have ever had. I cant wait to see what is in store for the rest of the season.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast