Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location- Stoney Creek

2. Favorite Current Leaf- Luke Schenn

3. Favorite Former Leaf- Mats Sundin

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NFL-Broncos, CFL-TigerCats, MLB-Marlins, NBA-Pistons, NCAAB-UConn, NCAAF-BoiseState & Serie A-AS Roma

6. Anything else you care to share? GO LEAFS GO!

vCash
    1. Location- Georgetown, Ontario

2. Favorite Current Leaf- Colby Armstrong (Pure Jokes)

3. Favorite Former Leaf- Mats Sundin

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? LOL

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NBA - Raptors, MLB - Blue Jays, Premiere League - Arsenal, La Liga - Barcelona, Serie A - AC Milan, NFL - Jets, Falcons, Packers, Eagles

Dishing out some love...and droppin dimes

"If I was in the parking lot I'd jack him up"
    - Jack Armstrong

vCash
    1. Location- Burlington, On

2. Favorite Current Leaf- Kadri/Kessel

3. Favorite Former Leaf- Mats

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Montreal...to fail

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? any Tronna teams

vCash
    1. Location- Brampton, On

2. Favorite Current Leaf- Kessel, Phaneuf

3. Favorite Former Leaf- Sundin, Roberts, Cujo

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? come on man...

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Jays (MLB), Raps (NBA), Chicago Bears (NFL)

vCash
    location - Hamilton
    Favorite Current Leaf - lupul, the monster, kess
    Favorite former Leaf -gilmore, cujo, mats and of course the main man, tim horton.
    Other Teams I cheer for -small soft spot for the sabres i geuss.
    Other sports teams- JAYS, raps, bills, tigercats, rock (guelph gryphons?, yea i went there)
    Anything else - i was like baby, baby, baby, ohh.

vCash
    1. Location- Thornhill, Ontario

2. Favorite Current Leaf- Joffrey Lupul

3. Favorite Former Leaf- Wendel Clark

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for?- I'll root for the Flames as a default if they make the playoffs.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball, Football. I am a Jays, Vikings and Argos fan.

6. Anything else you care to share? When is the horror going to end?

vCash
    Hey guys I'm very interested in following hockey for the upcoming season and have been trying to decide what team to root for. Naturally, people say I should pick one of my home teams (Rangers- I don't know, lots of Yankees and Giants fans are Rangers fans...so no thanks, or Islanders- I can't make a commitment to a team that will probably be move in a couple years). Anyways how I thought about the Maple Leafs is because I visited Toronto for Raptors-Knicks game back in March (I go to school at Michigan State, so it wasn't that bad of a drive) and I fell in love with Toronto. The Air Canada Centre, the fan friendly environment, the city itself, the people...all great great things and I had a blast in my short stay in Canada, which was the first time I visited Canada by the way. Anyways I don't want to give you a life story here haha but I loved Toronto so much I can't wait to go back! Would it be acceptable for me to become a Maple Leafs fan?

vCash
    No

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan16 View Post
    No
    Lol cause that would make me a front runner, right?

vCash
    I was just joking man, feel free to cheer for whoever you like. Just be ready to get VERY frustrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan16 View Post
    I was just joking man, feel free to cheer for whoever you like. Just be ready to get VERY frustrated
    It's cool. Frustration is what I do baby , which is why I was set to be an Isles fan but I can't deal with the uncertainty of not knowing where my team will be in 5 years. I don't know what to do at this point I guess being a Toronto Maple Leafs fan would be too random and I really don't have a reason. The search continues...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetropolitans View Post
    Hey guys I'm very interested in following hockey for the upcoming season and have been trying to decide what team to root for. Naturally, people say I should pick one of my home teams (Rangers- I don't know, lots of Yankees and Giants fans are Rangers fans...so no thanks, or Islanders- I can't make a commitment to a team that will probably be move in a couple years). Anyways how I thought about the Maple Leafs is because I visited Toronto for Raptors-Knicks game back in March (I go to school at Michigan State, so it wasn't that bad of a drive) and I fell in love with Toronto. The Air Canada Centre, the fan friendly environment, the city itself, the people...all great great things and I had a blast in my short stay in Canada, which was the first time I visited Canada by the way. Anyways I don't want to give you a life story here haha but I loved Toronto so much I can't wait to go back! Would it be acceptable for me to become a Maple Leafs fan?
    welcome aboard

vCash
    AK you didnt read his other post...he already gave up on us lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    AK you didnt read his other post...he already gave up on us lol
    Ahhh I didn't want to so quickly haha. I just am so confused what to do in hockey. I don't want to be Rangers fan or Islanders fan or Devils fan. What a quarrel.

vCash
    Long time forum reader, first time poster (blame the laziness I suppose)

1. Location- Toronto, Ontario

2. Favorite Current Leaf- Nikolai Kulemin, Jake Gardner

3. Favorite Former Leaf- Wendel Clark

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Baseball, Basketball. Blue Jays, Raptors, OKC Thunder, Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions

6. Anything else you care to share?
    Huge MMA fan, been training in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu JItsu for the last couple of years. Last competed at the Ontario BJJ open and did very well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast