Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flag football for the Pro-Bowl?

Players don't want to get hurt. Fans don't want to see David Garrard start in the Pro Bowl.

Why not meet in the middle?

If players are playing without pads, with helmets off, we'd see a relaxed, yet fun game, that could still feature the stars we want to see. Even better, if I'm the NFL, I want a unique angle to spin and market this. I also want to showcase more players with their helmets off. I want to sell my players as recognizable and marketable features.

Is this something you could get behind?
    http://caamasi-disciples.com/ - A SW:TOR Republic guild focused on casual players who want to play "the Good Guy."

yeah why not, either that or have a skills competition like madden has: 40 yard dash, corner coffin punts, etc

ahahhahahaha lol this made my day.

I'm serious though.

I've never once watched a Pro Bowl under the current format. I have less interest with more and more players dropping out every year. I think I'd honestly watch a flag football Pro Bowl because it would be unique.
    http://caamasi-disciples.com/ - A SW:TOR Republic guild focused on casual players who want to play "the Good Guy."

Then there are no lineman...

NO

I would rather watch that. They just need to do skills comps though. basically have a combine of the probowlers. That would be good.

Also, there would be linemen. Have you guys never played backyard football with a line. So much fun.

Id rather them all stand ten yards apart and play catch with each other for 3 hours than watch this game.

A rerun of the 07 Pro Bowl Alumni game is on and they play flag football. Guys like Dickerson, Moon, and Irvin were in it.

na no lineman then jis pplay the game in hawaii and make skill comp for everything pretty much the combine but a lil more

Yeah I'd rather something like that to be honest

Our QB > Yours

They use to have rookies and retires play flag football on sand until Robert Edwards busted his knee and was never back to normal. That was the last year for that.

Not a half bad idea.

They move the game to the new Dallas stadium.
    Then they hook up a PS3 or Xbox via many controllers.
    Have a special version of Madden football.
    Each player controls his likeness within the game.
    We all watch it on TV or the Jumbo screen.

No one gets hurt

Heck they can even play online against the fans

Not a bad idea, but it won't happen. Their already low viewing audience would decrease even more.

#iubb

I'd like to see coaches get involved to. Like have Andy Reid, Rex Ryan, Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel participate in a hot dog eating contest. Better yet how bout a 100 meter dash with a 30 second break at the midpoint. FANS WOULD WATCH

Phillies
    Eagles
    Sixers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast