Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    7:30 PM ET Colorado at No. 12 Oklahoma State

Saturday, November 21

12:30 PM ET Oklahoma at Texas Tech

2:00 PM ET Iowa State at Missouri

3:30 PM ET Baylor at Texas A&M

7:45 PM ET Kansas State at Nebraska

8:00 PM ET Kansas at No. 3 Texas
    Hard to believe it's Kansas State @ Nebraska for the Big 12 North Title. If Nebraska wins, Kansas State won't even be bowl eligible, so they will come with everything they got knowing it could be their final game of the season. This is the only game I'm really pumped up for this week, it's been a long time since my Huskers have played for the conference title!

I am pulling for Nebraska. While I give them very little chance against Texas, at least Nebraska has a defense. I see a low scoring game here, but I think Nebraska wins and may even cover. It would serve K-State right to get shut out of a Bowl, for playing two FCS teams.

A&M needs a win to become bolw eligable, and I think they will be sky high for this game. Baylor has just lost too many good players this year.

OU and Mizzou are postering for bowl games. Both need a win to upgrade their chances at a good bowl game. Mizzou should have no problems, but OU may have more of a challenge than people think. OU has lost their last two games in Lubbock.

Texas should easily handle Kansas, but may not cover. They have a game against pesky A&M 5 days after this one, so Mack Brown may pull his troops out earlier than normal to give them as much rest as possible. Brown also is known to have a soft spot in his heart for coaches who'se heads are on the chopping block, and Mark Mangino certainl qualifies as one of those.

Antone remember when Oklahoma was actually good? Down 34-6 at Texas Tech in the 4th quarter right now and Oklahoma State waiting for them next week in the Bedlam game...Sooners may well end up 6-6 this year.

Wow, Oklahoma got flat out destroyed by Texas Tech...OU is really bad this year.

Mizzou did have lots of problems today. I'll take a 6-6 season with how bad we have been the past 2 years. I hope we play Auburn in the Independence Bowl. I hate Gene Chizik.