Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Week 12 Game of the Week: #25 Cal Golden Bears @ #17 Stanford Cardinal

Not really much to choose from this week...OSU-Michigan is pretty much an afterthought, Florida has a cupcake this week, as does Texas...

So I figured since this is the only ranked vs. ranked matchup of the week, I'd make it the game of the week.

vCash
    this week is a really lame week for CFB

which works out for me, since i really need to be studying for the lsat and not spending all day (scratch that... weekend) watching football.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Ah yes. Cal vs Stanford. The "Big Game" as theylike to call it. The game that featured the greatest football play of all time. Cal is such a hard team to fibure out this season. They get blown out by Oregon and USC, then lose their best player in Jahvid Best and beat Arizona. Go figure that. Stanford is really led by Freshman QB Andrew Luck, even though RB Toby Gehart gets most of the pub. He deserves it. This kid is carrying 21 units at STANFORD, not some Football factory like Florida, USC, or Texas.

vCash
    Yeah, this is the game of the week. Stanford should come out and play well and win, unless Best has a great game.

vCash
    While Stanford-Cal is certainly a very big game, there is a game in Tucson in which the winner is in the drivers seat for the Rose Bowl! ESPN College Gameday came to Tucson for the 1st time ever!

vCash
    Cardinals lead 14-3 after one quarter. Gerhart looks good, had a 61-yard TD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    Yeah, this is the game of the week. Stanford should come out and play well and win, unless Best has a great game.
    concussion. best wont be playing

vCash
    10-14