Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglyMichael View Post
    So if the Cavs are serious about wanting to trade for AJ, what would you want?

I'd like to see this...

AJ
    DS

for

Z
    Delonte
    1st rd pick

How close is that?

WHO IS DS? as a native from cleveland i can tell you one thing there is NO WAY the cavs will take deshawn stevenson....lebron hates him end of story.. the cavs are most likely going to get jamison for a 1st and z right at the deadline because there will be only a two or three teams that will want to add his salary on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffvdone View Post
    WHO IS DS? as a native from cleveland i can tell you one thing there is NO WAY the cavs will take deshawn stevenson....lebron hates him end of story..
    haha you know I completely forgot about that!! Us wizards fans feel the same way, too

the cavs are most likely going to get jamison for a 1st and z right at the deadline because there will be only a two or three teams that will want to add his salary on.
    That's a fair deal, I would prefer adding Hickson, but that wouldn't make or break the deal. I love the idea of adding another 1st and just getting rid of Jamison's contract.
    SSDD

vCash
    just a thought but how about Ray allen and a 2nd round pick for Butler and mike miller?.... and then you can buy out ray allen for cheap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglyMichael View Post
    haha you know I completely forgot about that!! Us wizards fans feel the same way, too

That's a fair deal, I would prefer adding Hickson, but that wouldn't make or break the deal. I love the idea of adding another 1st and just getting rid of Jamison's contract.
    yeah im hearing right now through cleveland media that washington wants jj hickson...but the cavs are bidding against themselves right now. So unless another team steps in the jamison sale i most likely think you guys would get z and a 1st then buyout z and he would return here. i wouldn't mind giving up hickson though to many forwards now on the cavs since we would recieve jamison and we have leon powe coming back near mid feb early march.

vCash
    For the trade including Mcgee and Mcgrady. Mcgee is probably one of the 4 or 5 guys that the Wiz need to keep the list: Foye,Mcgee,Blatche,Young,Miller

vCash
    Here is a trade idea I had:

TOR gets: Haywood

WASH gets: Amir Johnson (young big man, expiring, could still have upside)
    2nd round pick

Also I think with the trade exceptions the two teams have that no other contracts have to be included and your team saves about 2 mil. What do you think of this deal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffvdone View Post
    yeah im hearing right now through cleveland media that washington wants jj hickson...but the cavs are bidding against themselves right now. So unless another team steps in the jamison sale i most likely think you guys would get z and a 1st then buyout z and he would return here. i wouldn't mind giving up hickson though to many forwards now on the cavs since we would recieve jamison and we have leon powe coming back near mid feb early march.
    Say it's AJ for Z, 1st, and either Powe or Hickson. What trade do you prefer as a Cavs fan?
    SSDD

vCash
    I don't think the Wiz trade Jamison to the Cavs at all. I think they send Jamison and Stevenson to the Suns for Stoudemire's expiring contract. Then they send Butler and Mike James or Crittenton's contract to the Knicks for Lee and a 1st round pick. What do you guys think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven-Lunatic View Post
    I don't think the Wiz trade Jamison to the Cavs at all. I think they send Jamison and Stevenson to the Suns for Stoudemire's expiring contract. Then they send Butler and Mike James or Crittenton's contract to the Knicks for Lee and a 1st round pick. What do you guys think?
    The Jazz own the Knicks pick this year, so it would have to be a future pick. I wonder if the knicks would be interested in Butler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven-Lunatic View Post
    I don't think either of those are very realistic.

OFFICIAL PETER JOHN RAMOS THREAD
    Thanks for 11 great years, Donovan. You will forever be a legend.
    Michael Lee: "If Donovan McNabb is really coming to D.C. He might want to re-think wearing No. 5 - Heath Shuler, Juwan Howard & Kwame Brown. Nuff said."

vCash
    I know this is A LARGE STRETCH... but it is for pretend... so find a way to trade AJ & CB to whoever just to clear the contracts and cap space, hope that we can void Agent 0's contract (doubt it would happen) loose the rest of our games on purpose (never gonna happen) to get a high lotto pick and pick John Wall!!!! and wait till the summer and get in the bidding war to try and get Chris Bosh (who is most DEF leaving Toronto) and D-Wade (if he leaves not sure he will)... now are 2010-2011 line up could be

C-B. Haywood
    PF-C. Bosh
    SF-M. Miller
    SG-D. Wade
    PG-J. Wall
    6th-R.Foye
    Bench-J.Mcgee, A.Blatche, D.Mcguire, N.Young, and whoever we get to fill the roster...

(this is all WISHFULL thinking BTW)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    I know this is A LARGE STRETCH... but it is for pretend... so find a way to trade AJ & CB to whoever just to clear the contracts and cap space, hope that we can void Agent 0's contract (doubt it would happen) loose the rest of our games on purpose
    It is "lose" not "loose".
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    get Chris Bosh (who is most DEF leaving Toronto)
    I don't think that is definite but I am curious if he is leaving why would he pick Washington over franchises like Houston (near his hometown) or Miami (probable playoff team this year)?

vCash
    Wizards get: Lou Williams, Larry Hughes and Marese Speights
    Sixers get: Wilson Chandler, Caron Butler and Chris Duhon
    Knicks get: Andre Igoudala, Mike James and Deshawn Stevenson

AI gives Lebron incentive to sign with the Knicks this off-season. The Sixers fill there point guard problem, since they gave up on Lou, and shed two large salaries. The Wiz get a potential star PG and get Speights to fill the hole if Haywood leaves this off-season.

vCash
    And then to finish blowing up the team.

Wiz get: Roger Mason and Spencer Hawes
    Kings get: Matt Bonner and Nick Young
    Spurs get: Andray Blatche, Sergio Rodriguez and Javaris Crittenon's expiring contract

The Spurs have been looking for another big man and Roger's been struggling. Bonner is the kind of big guy the Kings like and Nick would fit into their offense especially with Garcia being out even longer now. The Wiz get Hawes who could be another future star, but he's been frustrating the Kings lately and Roger is a good combo guard and shooter.

vCash
    Bobcats
    Raymond Felton
    1st round draft choice
    for
    Antwan Jamison
    this give the Bobcats by far the best 3 man game in the league

Pacers
    Tyler Hansbrough
    2nd round draft choice
    for
    Brendan Haywood
    Nick Young
    JaVale McGee
    3rd draft choice
    this gives Indiana a legit big man good at blocking shots

Magic
    J.J Reddick
    1st Rd draft choice
    for
    Caron Butler
    Mike James
    Mike Miller

with Butler, Carter, Lewis, and Howard title favs....

2010 FA to sign
    sign Tracey McGrady should be an easy sign shoudn't cost too much
    sign Joe Johnson going to have to spend some cash on him but worth it

2010-2011 lineup

PG Felton
    SG Johnson
    SF McGrady
    PF Hansbrough
    C Blatche

Bench
    G Reddick
    Cha 1st rd pick