Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If we're going after RFA tho one to keep an eye on is N.Batum. I doubt Portland lets him leave but he's got great length and really started coming into his own last year. Another 6'10 23 yr old and he can shoot the three and defend. He could also potentially fit in very nicely with the foreign players we've began to assembly (Nene, Vessly, fellow countryman Seraphin)

Would fill a huge void at the 3 and would make Beal a great choice.
    Advanced Statistics are for the birds

vCash
    sorry for intruding guys cavs fan here i didnt knoe u got nene what did u give up for him ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandspride View Post
    sorry for intruding guys cavs fan here i didnt knoe u got nene what did u give up for him ?
    nothing that we wanted to keep, McGee and young.

vCash
    ok thank you

vCash
    ok guys here is what im thinking.

the cavs want to move up for beal. it would be cheaper getting him from us than dealing with the cats. a straight up trade the 4th and the 24th for our 3ed and NY's second next year.

vCash
    what did you guys get in the trade with the hornets and what did you give up?

vCash
    we got okafur and ariza for lewis and a second round pick.

vCash
    The Beasley talk can stop as he's been signed by Phoenix.

The Wizards inquired about Courtney Lee. This could be an indictment on Crawford.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 07-05-2012 at 02:57 AM.

vCash
    thank the good lord the beasley stuff can stop!. i would love lee. he probably would not coast much. but if we get him, it would allow us to move crawford, for another need or a pick.
    im thinking a combination of crawford, singleton, booker, and a combo of over seas rights and second round picks could net us a nice return.
    Last edited by gambitx777; 07-05-2012 at 03:21 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    thank the good lord the beasley stuff can stop!. i would love lee. he probably would not coast much. but if we get him, it would allow us to move crawford, for another need or a pick.
    im thinking a combination of crawford, singleton, booker, and a combo of over seas rights and second round picks could net us a nice return.
    I read somewhere that we were one of 5 teams inquiring about Beasley. Could they be in the mix for Batum who wants out of Portland? Would he command more money than Beasley?

vCash
    beasley has signed with the suns and reports say that there are a couple of teams that are willing to go near max for batum and that is just way way way to much. i think we try to make a trade, and go get C.Lee. also i think the wiz need to play facilitator, some big trade are going down and are still being worked out and talked about. we need to get in and steal some value out of a strange situation. now i like batum but anything we offer portland will match.

i still think that going after D.will might be the right move if we pay the right price. especially if we land C.Lee.
    something like these
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=763zvhc
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=72fowyd
    along with an optional combination of over seas draft rights, 2ed round picks and cash should get him.

i think this would be fair for both teams.
    mini gets more defence, energy and a 2 guard with booker, singleton and crawford. plus assets like emeir or tomas, 2ed picks and cash, that never can hurt a team to have. plus they get ride of a guy that they never really wanted.

we get a SF who needs a teacher after we went out and got one in ariza. and an optional young guy in malcom. plus the wiz have a lot of depth at the 4 so shiping off booker is not a bad thing, we have a lot of good defensive depth now that we can move some, and if we get C.Lee moving crawford is not a problem. and assets are there for that reason.

all in all if the wiz can pull off something like that i say its a good day!
    Last edited by gambitx777; 07-05-2012 at 04:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    beasley has signed with the suns and reports say that there are a couple of teams that are willing to go near max for batum and that is just way way way to much. i think we try to make a trade, and go get C.Lee. also i think the wiz need to play facilitator, some big trade are going down and are still being worked out and talked about. we need to get in and steal some value out of a strange situation. now i like batum but anything we offer portland will match.

i still think that going after D.will might be the right move if we pay the right price. especially if we land C.Lee.
    something like these
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=763zvhc
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=72fowyd
    along with an optional combination of over seas draft rights, 2ed round picks and cash should get him.

i think this would be fair for both teams.
    mini gets more defence, energy and a 2 guard with booker, singleton and crawford. plus assets like emeir or tomas, 2ed picks and cash, that never can hurt a team to have. plus they get ride of a guy that they never really wanted.

we get a SF who needs a teacher after we went out and got one in ariza. and an optional young guy in malcom. plus the wiz have a lot of depth at the 4 so shiping off booker is not a bad thing, we have a lot of good defensive depth now that we can move some, and if we get C.Lee moving crawford is not a problem. and assets are there for that reason.

all in all if the wiz can pull off something like that i say its a good day!
    If this could really happen, I'd be ecstatic. I'm all in for giving them this in a trade and more to add another potential piece to the starting lineup to help out Wall.
    I'm now reading that Minny is about to offer $40-50M over 4 years for Batum. If signed, they'll be more inclined to move DWill.

vCash
    Anyone know what Beasley signed for I know it was a three year deal..
    I'm good on Batum he's gotten too pricey. I think Courtney Lee Would be a great signing good shooter and defender young and should be fairly cheap. And I think he has decent enough size to play the 3 if we go with three guards.

Still don't grey the infatuation with d.will tho. He's basically a poor mans Beasley lol. Classic tweener.. Minny was trying to trade him for a good young 2 which we dot have or someone like Pau Gasol. It's literally not happening but I guess that kinda is the point of this thread lol
    Advanced Statistics are for the birds

vCash
    3 year 18 millon for beasley ....6 mill a year isent bad for a scorer with that potential...if they end up getting gordan it could be fun to watch..

u guys really need a 3..batum is gonna be alot of doe but he has alot of potential!

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    potential to get over paid maybe, he will be good but wont be totally worth the massive contract he is about to get.

look crawford is a young guy, a good young 2 guard sure he can put up a lot of shots but he is not to bad on the D and he is not an awful passer and he rebounds the ball well for a SG. now that being said a C.Lee serves our team better. but for mini looking for another scoring option and a 2 guard, as the big boys start to sign with other teams crawford will look better than nothing and when your getting young players and assets tossed at you then you can really say no.

plus williams may or may not be a star and when you say hes a poor mans beasly i say he has not gotten the chance to show what he can do yet and i would take a more stable beasley over crazy beasley any day of the week. plus D will needs a teacher. we have one for him in ariza. i see D will being a great starting with time. i see him being able to put up 14-18 points a night, he is a double double threat, he can rebound and defend, i think he is worth the risk and i think getting him and giving him a lot of minute behind ariza, and maybe even beating him out for the starting job at some point would be best for his development.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast