Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    vCash
    man if we can trade blatche

Sign Nicholas Batum, and get lucky and draft Davis and Ross.... our team would be really nice

Wall
    Crawford/Ross/Mason
    Batum
    Davis
    Nene

Singleton
    Vesely
    Booker
    Seraphin
    Mack

Amnesty Lewis.... man would love to see all this haha
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    naw they need to go get jeff green. also they have the two most important positions locked down now. the 1 & 5 spots are filled in wall and NENE. and they will have a top pick in a draft stacked with 2's,3's and 4's. i still think trading back if we get the 1st pick is the best move. think about it we could get to loto pick for 1, we could get barnes and sullinger or MKG and lamb or a combo of those or other players. thats a great move in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood Floper View Post
    Well see...
    You will see Lol JaVal is the only guy I know that can block shots but make 5'11 NBA players look like Shaq out there. He is trully inconsistent the upsides are great but Nene is a gurantee.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Nene has been through ALOT throughout all the years with the Nuggets. He definitely brings experience and that "veteran" type of mentality.

He's been in the playoffs, and has had battles with some of the power forwards and centers in the game.

He's a player who prefers to play the 4, but he has played C plenty of times.

Nene can finish near the rime and was starting to develop a turn around jumper this season. He has been described as soft, because he has the physique of a beast, but never puts the effort into getting rebounds and using his body to get "beast" opponents out of the way.

I've seen the videos of all of Mcgee's mistakes, and it definitely isn't guaranteed to be our answer to things, but it's definitely worht the risk. In all of the matchups i've seen between Mcgee and Nene--when Nuggets and wizards competed against each other--Mcgee was handling Nene and getting physical. But overall, Nene is better than Mcgee presently, but with the right coaching with George Karl and his guys--I have a feeling Mcgee may possibly be able to get organized with things a lil bit and improve his game and help us.

Much respect to Nene tho...I talked mad **** about him in the past for lots of his mistakes, but overall he is a potential allstar player, and yall will enjoy lots of things that I guarantee he will bring to your team. I have a feeling this trade is going to make him a different player, and wake him up, and prove the doubters wrong. Hopefully it's not against us.

vCash

Wizards make the playoffs next season if they ......

Attack the free agent market to get two new starters

SG - OJ Mayo (3 yrs, 21 million)
    SF - Gerald Wallace (4 years, 44 million)

Draft
    Round 1 - Thomas Robinson
    Round 2 - Tu Holloway

Starting 5 - Wall, Mayo, Wallace, T. Robinson, and Nene
    Bench - S. Mack, T. Holloway, Singleton, and Blatche

Nice balance in the starting 5 with some serious interior toughness. Obviously if they get the #1 pick though they go Davis. Wow would Davis and Nene be scary!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post

Draft
    Round 2 - Tu Holloway

Nice balance in the starting 5 with some serious interior toughness. Obviously if they get the #1 pick though they go Davis. Wow would Davis and Nene be scary!!!
    If we could pull this off next offseason we would be in great shape next season

vCash
    G.W. . . . . . . . . no way! that would b e over paying him way to much. go get jeff green. O.J. mayo not is not a bad idea. but green and mayo in the off season would be much much better. i also like teague and miller in the second round plus we have two second round picks and i do like robbie hummel and will barton for our later second round pick. i still think we consider trading back if we get the top pic but im starting to like davis a bit more each day. but in this draft making two good loto picks could be a massive jump in tallent for the team at two positions rather than just one. but i think at this point both would be good moves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    G.W. . . . . . . . . no way! that would b e over paying him way to much. go get jeff green. O.J. mayo not is not a bad idea. but green and mayo in the off season would be much much better. i also like teague and miller in the second round plus we have two second round picks and i do like robbie hummel and will barton for our later second round pick. i still think we consider trading back if we get the top pic but im starting to like davis a bit more each day. but in this draft making two good loto picks could be a massive jump in tallent for the team at two positions rather than just one. but i think at this point both would be good moves
    I like Crawford alot. SF and PF needs to be upgraded tho. Nene when healthy is very good and shown it today I expect us to focus hard in FA this time around.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    I like Crawford alot. SF and PF needs to be upgraded tho. Nene when healthy is very good and shown it today I expect us to focus hard in FA this time around.
    no one wants to get rid of crawford or take his role away but right now all we have is one 2 guard. OJ mayo would add great depth to this team.

vCash
    Sign Ilysova (Spelling) and draft Barnes would also be a very nice Scenario to play out
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post

Draft
    Round 2 - Tu Holloway

Hopefully they don't get the 6th pick again.

vCash
    hypothetically..if we get the #1 pick, would you guys be up for sending that with nene, and vesely to the magic for Howard?

wall
    crawford
    Singleton
    Booker/Seraphin
    Howard

vCash
    No because he wouldn't sign here, also I wouldn't do that trade anyways. That trade would never happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    hypothetically..if we get the #1 pick, would you guys be up for sending that with nene, and vesely to the magic for Howard?

wall
    crawford
    Singleton
    Booker/Seraphin
    Howard
    Terrible trade for the Magic... they would NEVER make that deal

vCash
    The Wiz will use the amnesty clause on Blatche this offseason. Rashard Lewis has a "buy out" figure that is relatively small compared to his gigantic salary figure so they will most likely do that as well. This way we can get rid of both contracts/players rather than using the amnesty clause on Lewis and only being able to dump one of them.

The free agent market that was once thought to be very attractive this offseason has sort of dried up in my opinion with so many of the players that were set to hit the market either being traded and signing extensions with new teams or pretty much narrowing down their desired destinations already. I think the best we can hope for in the offseason is something like this.

Release/Amnesty/Buy Out/Fail to Re-Sign
    Blatche
    Lewis
    Mason Jr (already released)
    Cook
    Evans
    Ndiaye
    Singleton
    Martin

Re-Sign
    None

Draft
    Kidd-Gilchrist - I keep flip flopping between him and Robinson but I think MKG has slightly more upside at the next level and Singleton coming off the bench behind Gilchrist would be the perfect role for him as well

William Buford - Could provide some much needed depth at guard as well as some shooting range that we are seriously lacking.

Sign in free agency
    OJ Mayo - Would be the starting SG and Crawford could go to the bench where he belongs and compete for playing time with rookie Buford.

2 of 3
    Kris Humphries/Karl Landry/Jordan Hill
    We need height and rebounding with McGee gone, Vesely not developing very quickly, and Blatche being a casualty of the amnesty clause. You can hate on Hump all your want for the Kardashian thing but he is a double double machine. He averages 14 and 11 a game and has great athletic ability which is a plus when you have John Wall who loves to get out and run. Landry is a borderline starter and Hill is a 5 and 5 guy off the bench. Nene is a great player but he is going to be hurt for half of the year pretty much every year so depth is a big need here.

Ideal lineup in this scenario
    Wall
    Mayo
    Kid-Gilchrist
    Humphries
    Nene

Bench
    Crawford, Mack, Buford, Singleton, Booker, Vesely, Hill/Landry, Seraphin

Not a championship contender but it's a HUGE improvement from the current roster

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast