Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 393
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE D.C.
    Posts
    923
    vCash
    1500
    I like Beasley a lot. I'm a huge fan of his and he fill s ahuge need for us at the 3. He can create his own shot and rebound (not that his rebounding #'s are that great but in college he was a beast on the boards).

    I'm think we could trade nick Young (sign & trade) & pick #18 for Michael Beasley. For the Wiz crawford slides into the starting 2 then beasley at 3. That gives ua really good young core of Wall, beasley, crawford, and Mcgee.

    For the wolves they move beasley to open up room for Wesley Johnson and Derrick Williams they also get a great scorer at the 2 which they currently lack. And get teh 18th pick.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE D.C.
    Posts
    923
    vCash
    1500
    If they could do that then found a way to move up to 3-4 and get Knater i really think we'd be onto something. (or if he fell to 6 which i doubt).

    Imagine:
    Wall
    Crawford
    Beasley
    Kanter
    McGee

    thats a pretty talented young starting 5

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Coon Rapids, MN
    Posts
    2,285
    vCash
    1500
    WAS gets: Michael Beasley, 1(2)

    MIN gets: Nick Young, Javale McGee, 1(6)

    Washington fills their hole at SF with Beasley and replaces McGee with Kanter. Crawford looks like he's ready to start at shooting guard.

    PG: Wall
    SG: Crawford
    SF: Beasley
    PF: Blatche
    C: Kanter

    Minnesota gets their center to defend the rim and will fit great next to Love with Rubio at point guard. They lose Beasley, but can move Johnson to SF where he belongs, and get a legfit 2 guard in Nick Young to help replace Beasley. With 6 they can take soemone like Kahwi Leonard as another defensive upgrade that adds some versatility.

    PG: Rubio
    SG: Young
    SF: Johnson
    PF: Love
    C: McGee

    Im a Wolves fan BTW. I know you guys had said u would prollydo Young and 18 for Beasley. And Wolves fans want McGee and 6 for 2... maybe they equal out?

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15,611
    vCash
    1500
    No, I would not want Beasley at all.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,586
    vCash
    1500
    ^Why though? May i ask. It seams like people think of Beasley more in his Miami days tahn last year with the Wolves. He was a vocal leader on the court, he can create his own shot, and before he hurt his ankle, he was pretty damn good. He is also 22 yrs old, and he was on the Wolves learning the system last year. Imo, he would be a good fit for you guys.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesjagsfan10 View Post
    ^Why though? May i ask. It seams like people think of Beasley more in his Miami days tahn last year with the Wolves. He was a vocal leader on the court, he can create his own shot, and before he hurt his ankle, he was pretty damn good. He is also 22 yrs old, and he was on the Wolves learning the system last year. Imo, he would be a good fit for you guys.
    I don't want him because he is the type of guy who wants his shots or he is not happy. For a bad team he will get them but a team gearing up to compete he would not be a fit. So as the Wizards add pieces to create a good contending team he would not be in the future plans. So why get him? Yeah, he is a good scorer but he will never be a guy who wins IMO because he wants to be a main guy and he simply is not.
    Last edited by EAGLES3658; 06-16-2011 at 04:52 PM.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE D.C.
    Posts
    923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I don't want him because he is the type of guy who wants his shots or he is not happy. For a bad team he will get them but a team gearing up to compete he would not be a fit. So as the Wizards add pieces to create a good contending team he would not be in the future plans. So why get him? Yeah, he is a good scorer but he will never be a guy who wins IMO because he wants to be a main guy and he simply is not.
    I disagree, but I am a big Beasley fan. I think if the wolves were actually in contention he would definitely not shoot so many shots. I know he took some ill advised shots but he had to create a lot because Mn isn't that good. His D isn't great but agian I think that factors more inoto contention and the fact they got blown out a lot.

    But I think if we did get Beas we'd have to do somethin about Blatche I don't want both of them around Wall.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,586
    vCash
    1500
    ^Yeah, thats my take on him. I think he just gets frustrated with losing, when we are in the game, and he is actually healthy, he is pretty damn fun to watch, if we were a team trying to make the playoffs instead of a team trying to stay out of the cellar, i think things wouldve went different.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    hey i have been reading these forums for a long time and its time for me to get in here.
    EAGLES3658 i agree 100% mike.B. is a bone head and we do not need any more bone heads.

    but i did put this together since the lakers are looking for youth, the wolves are looking for big men, and we the wiz are looking for a back up guard and picks.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3e9n2et
    also put in nick as a sign and trade for the lakers 5 mil trade EX. and the wiz would get the wolves 2 and 20 picks

    its works cap wise and makes tons of sense for all three teams. oh P.S. major wiz fan here.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckyfreshhh View Post
    I disagree, but I am a big Beasley fan. I think if the wolves were actually in contention he would definitely not shoot so many shots. I know he took some ill advised shots but he had to create a lot because Mn isn't that good. His D isn't great but agian I think that factors more inoto contention and the fact they got blown out a lot.

    But I think if we did get Beas we'd have to do somethin about Blatche I don't want both of them around Wall.
    That is funny because that is exactly what I say about Blatche but people still hate him. Eventually fans would think the same about Beasley.
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    hey i have been reading these forums for a long time and its time for me to get in here.
    EAGLES3658 i agree 100% mike.B. is a bone head and we do not need any more bone heads.

    but i did put this together since the lakers are looking for youth, the wolves are looking for big men, and we the wiz are looking for a back up guard and picks.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3e9n2et
    also put in nick as a sign and trade for the lakers 5 mil trade EX. and the wiz would get the wolves 2 and 20 picks

    its works cap wise and makes tons of sense for all three teams. oh P.S. major wiz fan here.
    It is a good trade for the Wizards but I do not think Flynn would be happy as a guy stuck behind Wall. I also do not think the Lakers are ready to give up Pau as they think they are still contenders.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    thats true, but if there winning i think Flynn would learn to deal with it. and i have seen report of him being included in talks with the wolves so thats why i thought of that but you can also just swap him out for Bynum and leve milicic out of the trade. that might be a more favorable trade and they still get nick in the sign and trade for the trade EX. and the wiz get the 2 and 20.

    but a trade with out milicic in it might be the more favorable trade any way.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3jpokdm

    but i agree the lakers may not be willing to move him but it would work out well for every one with both trades and the wiz would get to keep there picks. because there is still value even in this so called week draft.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    thats true, but if there winning i think Flynn would learn to deal with it. and i have seen report of him being included in talks with the wolves so thats why i thought of that but you can also just swap him out for Bynum and leve milicic out of the trade. that might be a more favorable trade and they still get nick in the sign and trade for the trade EX. and the wiz get the 2 and 20.

    but a trade with out milicic in it might be the more favorable trade any way.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3jpokdm

    but i agree the lakers may not be willing to move him but it would work out well for every one with both trades and the wiz would get to keep there picks. because there is still value even in this so called week draft.
    You have the Wizards getting the 2nd pick, the 30th pick, and Flynn and only giving up Young and Blatche? That would never happen.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    but thats the beauty of it.

    the wolves get the big men there looking for and there not giving up any thing that there not already shopping. i mean if you bring in blache and either guys from the lakers you can stand to get rid of the guys you would be moving.

    LA is only giving up 1 player to get the youth they are looking to bring back in to there team and get some pieces for the future.
    starting caliber talent and quality back ups.

    and the wiz give up two players which there more than willing to part with and still getting probably the lesser of the deal. taking a point guard that the wolves want to part with, and two picks that are unproven in the league.

    the wiz are getting what they want while the wolves and lakers are still getting better deals and what they want. thats what makes it such a good trade.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,320
    vCash
    1500
    Question to those who know: can we afford Nene this year in free agency? And would we want him alongside McGee? He's an active inside presence who put up points on the board and benefit from Wall's penetration. I appreciate your feedback.
    I don't see anyone else the Wiz should go after in FA.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    yeah but it would kill the cap and we should not go after him yet at this point. there are a few young free agents that the wiz should make an effort to bring in. also we need to move blatche.
    i named names and proposed trades in the off season and fee agency thread.

    we should at least make an offer on DeAndre Jordan, but i doubt we get him. same with Thaddeus Young
    they should also look at Jonas Jerebko, Alexis Ajinca, Marco Belinelli, Dante Cunningham and Earl Clark. there good young players that can help the team and will be affordable.

    also blatche needs to go.
    these are two trades that make sense
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3l2zkbm
    wiz: hill, Williams, and a trade exception
    rockets: blatche
    picks optional
    and
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=44c8777
    wiz: Pietrus, lopez, future pick or picks
    sun: blatche
    and
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6xcp6dj
    wiz: hickson and Thompson
    kings: blatche. and a future second rounder
    the key to most of these is that the wiz get more young talent and cap flexibility and blatche fill the need of big men on those teams that are looking for one.
    Last edited by gambitx777; 07-04-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •