Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Formation View Post
    You need to learn more about Kanter as you nor Chad Ford seem to know what he's about. See below:

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/enes-kanter

I understand Leonis' statement different than you. Moving up doesn't mean losing a pick.

Kahwi Leonard is a potential pick in the teens and could be there at #18 where we select again unless we move up. I don't think you want him with the 3rd overall pick. Go to nbadraft.net and brush up on your prospects like Obama would.
    Wow. Thanks for a being a total douche about absolutely nothing. From here on out your "comments" will be ignored. If you can't handle the opinions of other people then maybe you should post on your .net site.
    Last edited by Raven-Lunatic; 05-15-2011 at 09:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven-Lunatic View Post
    Wow. Thanks for a being a total douche about absolutely nothing. From here on out your "comments" will be ignored. If you can't handle the opinions of other people then maybe you should post on your .net site.
    You're the one making insults. Seems like you're the douche.
    Sorry you can't handle the truth. Your assessment of Kanter was waaayyy off. It's uneducated and simply wrong. Edumacate yourself next time. I even gave you a link to learn about this guy who you claimed was soft and just another European.
    I can handle others opinions and this forum is dedicated to an arena of challenging other opinions.

vCash
    You're the one making insults. Seems like you're the douche.
    Sorry you can't handle the truth. Your assessment of Kanter was waaayyy off. It's uneducated and simply wrong. Edumacate yourself next time. I even gave you a link to learn about this guy who you claimed was soft and just another European.
    I can handle others opinions and this forum is dedicated to an arena of challenging other opinions.
    Like I've said before. Everything I have posted on here is my opinion. Yet because I didn't agree with you, you started making insults. Uneducated? based on my opinions of a player? The fact that you can say that not only clearly makes you a complete douche but unable to handle the opinions of others. "Edumacate" really? Dude change your sign on name to President of the Kanter fan club or Heiress to the Massengil fortune. Oh and as far as being "uneducated", I have Bachelor's Degree in Science from the University of Maryland ('01) ***hole. Just because someone doesn't agree with your assessment of Kanter does not make them uneducated. It's just my opinion of the player and if you feel I'm off about that then fine that's your opinion. Nothing you can say will change my opinion of Kanter. Deal with it and move on.
    Last edited by Raven-Lunatic; 05-16-2011 at 11:14 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven-Lunatic View Post
    Like I've said before. Everything I have posted on here is m opinion. Yet because I didn't agree with you, you started making insults. Uneducated? based on my opinions of a player? The fact that you can say that not only clearly make you a complete douche but unable to handle the opinions of others. "Edumacate" really? Dude change your sign on name to President of the Kanter fan club or Heiress to the Massengil fortune. Oh and as far as being "uneducated", I have Bachelor's Degree in Science from the University of Maryland ('01) *******. Nothing you can say will change my opinion of Kanter. Deal with it and move on.
    I was directing the word "uneducated" towards your understanding of Kanter's ability, of which you have none but that's all changed since I sent you the link, right? This was nothing personal.
    And as a side note, I'm sure you're way more edumacated than me. That's not the point and a Maryland grad should have a grasp of such obvious truths. Come on now, get over yourself. I didn't insult you at all. Just calm down and accept that not everyone's going to agree with you and maybe work a little harder in the arena of differing opinions. Let's just try to grow up and have an adult conversation, mad scientist. How about it?

vCash
    I was directing the word "uneducated" towards your understanding of Kanter's ability, of which you have none but that's all changed since I sent you the link, right? This was nothing personal.
    And as a side note, I'm sure you're way more edumacated than me. That's not the point and a Maryland grad should have a grasp of such obvious truths. Come on now, get over yourself. I didn't insult you at all. Just calm down and accept that not everyone's going to agree with you and maybe work a little harder in the arena of differing opinions. Let's just try to grow up and have an adult conversation, mad scientist. How about it?
    Ok let's end this nonsense. You believe Kanter is the answer and I disgree. Let's just leave it at that and move on. Does that work for you?

Oh and I almost forgot. Kanter was supposed to play at Kentucky but was ruled permanently ineligible. I knew I saw something about him at Kentucky somewhere.

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/20...ed-ineligible/
    Last edited by Raven-Lunatic; 05-16-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Forgot to add link

vCash
    my dream would be to ship ours firsts, mcgee, and blatche for dwight howard and sign him long term

I know it will never happen, but fun to think about

Wall PG
    Crawford/Young SG
    Howard SF
    Lewis PF
    Howard C

I dunno realistically trade blatche and stuff for something good, sign kris humphries

I dunno, i really dont know what to do with the team
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Would u guys trade McGee for 2 overall? That would give u a realaistic shot at DWill and Kanter.

Wizards

Wall
    Young
    Williams
    Blatche
    Kanter

Wolves

Rubio
    Johnson
    Beasley
    Love
    McGee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trevhipp7 View Post
    Would u guys trade McGee for 2 overall? That would give u a realaistic shot at DWill and Kanter.

Wizards

Wall
    Young
    Williams
    Blatche
    Kanter

Wolves

Rubio
    Johnson
    Beasley
    Love
    McGee
    Absolutely.

vCash
    that would be some bs for twolves mayb we could add blatche too?

vCash
    or an unprotected pick next year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trevhipp7 View Post
    or an unprotected pick next year?
    Noooooooooooo

vCash

Cleveland Trying to Pick Up the #2 Pick

I'm watching this scenario with Cleveland trying to pry the second pick from Minnesota and wondering if the Wizards can work their way into the deal. It looks like Detroit doesn't want to be the third party in the deal as they would only receive cap relief. I wonder, though, if either team would consider any version of this deal:

Cleveland gets Minnesota's #2 pick. Minney gets the Wizard's #6 and the #4 from Cleveland and the Wizards get Michael Beasley and the 20th pick from Minnesota.

I see this as a fairly balanced trade for all parties involved. The Cavs get a potential 1-2 combo for the future. Minnesota gets two top 6 picks, the Wizards get a mega-talented, locally-grown athletic small forward who is still quite young and an additional late first round pick. The danger, of course, being that adding Beasley raises the potential bonehead factor of this team demonstratively, never-the-less the guy can ball.

What do you guys think of this?
    Last edited by NotoriousREG; 05-30-2011 at 01:06 AM.

vCash
    No, Beasley is the type of guy that is good and can put up big stats on a bad team but he will never be a guy that wins. He has to have his shots or he will not be happy. Stay away from him.

vCash
    Josh Smith

vCash
    we have trade pieces, blatche and young in a sign and trade

I say we sign Kris Humphries because he is a really good rebounder and an alright scorer as well

Trade Blacthe and Young for something good, draft Leonard

Wall
    Crawford
    Leonard
    Humphries
    Mcgee

Then maybe we get something good out of a blatche/young trade
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast