Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

Hornets fans are looking for some good Eric Gordon trades if you're interested hit it up (:

vCash
    No thank you

vCash
    Here's a proposal. This is no blockbuster by any means but it also shouldn't be one that ends up burning the Wiz. It's pretty simple, Trevor Booker and Jan Vesely to Minnesota for Derrick Williams. I think Book and Vesely could be really good complementary players to the pieces already present in Minnesota and not a whole lot would expected or demanded of either of them.

Meanwhile, Williams was never a good fit for the T'Wolves and it seems they are a bit anxious to move him. Picking up Kirilenko and Brandon Roy should be an indication that they aren't quite sold on Williams. However he's young enough and I still think possesses enough physical talent to blossom, especially once Wall is healthy.

As I said, not a blockbuster but could be worth pulling the trigger on. Especially if it's one of a series of moves.

vCash
    its a very good and fair trade reg but it seems to me that minisota fans think he is worth way more. just by reading the posts over there. now i think this is very very fair.

if we could find a way to swing getting D.will and reke from the kings i think that would be awesome.

but i was thinking about these. ?
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a988ne5
    this would probably straight up maybe toss in a second rounder or tomas/ emir if they ask for one of them.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a4a8tzu
    this would need to see two second round picks going to denver and either tomas or emir to mini.

thoughts?

vCash
    the first one doesnt really seem that fair to me. seems to one sided for us. explain ho its fair? the 2nd one denver wouldnt do it in my opinion.

vCash
    the firt one its what they want. the word on the street is, that if any one wants evens that they will have to take either garcia or salmons with him. they want those useless players and bad contracts off there books. so we take garcia and buy him out. your basically swapping garcia and ariza and ariza is much more useful than garcia.
    there for this is the deal.
    the wiz are taking a bad contract, giving two good forwards and a second round pick for evens. and please note that evens production has gone down ever year that hes been in the league. he needs a chance of scenery.

the second one denver would do. they dont really need chandler. hes not really playing that well when he is on the court and i dont think he really wanted to be there. so trade him for a young PF, picks and prospects.

or maybe this would make more sense

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ahykmwn
    minisota gets a starting 2-3
    we get D.will
    and
    the pistons get jan, with tomas or emir, 2 seconds from us and a future first from mini.

they can aford to move him for youth, picks and prospects right now with singler coming in to his own. detroit might be the perfect place for jan, maxwell and jerebko and not locks on the team and Villanueva is stranded on the bench. there will be plenty of chances for him to play there and develop with monroe and drummond.

vCash

vCash
    Id like to see nene for humprie-nets first anf brooks please.

Im very interested in tyreek evans.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    There's a rumor of #3 for Ersan and another player.

vCash
    There are rumors about the Wiz and Bucks talking about Ersan Ilyasova

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    There's a rumor of #3 for Ersan and another player.
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    There are rumors about the Wiz and Bucks talking about Ersan Ilyasova
    For the 3rd pick!? Please no.

vCash
    The Bucks and Wizards have explored a trade involving big man Ersan Ilyasova and the No. 3 pick in this year's draft, according to Sam Amico of FOX Sports (via Twitter). It's unclear if the Bucks would keep their own first round selection in such a deal, but they currently hold the No. 15 pick.

Ilyasova, 26, just finished the first year of a five-year, $40MM deal in Milwaukee. The stretch four averaged 17.2 PPG, 9.3 RPG, and 2.1 APG last season while shooting 44.4% from the outside. Ilyasova was in high-demand at the trade deadline this year, but the Bucks turned away suitors, including the Hawks, who were dangling Josh Smith.

No one knows how the top of the draft will shake out yet, but the No. 3 pick could yield a high-level talent for the Wizards, whether it's UNLV power forward Anthony Bennett or Georgetown's Otto Porter. The Washington front office is reportedly split on which player to take, but they won't have that dilemma if they move the pick.

It's not clear who the Bucks are targeting at No. 3 - they could tap Bennett to replace the outgoing Ilyasova or they may instead look to one of the top guards in the draft such as Kansas' Ben McLemore or Michigan's Trey Burke if they can't hold on to their key backcourt pieces this summer

vCash
    I hear you guys might be in interested in a stretch 4. We have one in Sacramento who was traded to us for t-rob. Patrick Patterson, he really made our team look a lot better. But wd do have 2 quality starters at power forward. So we could trade one. He makes peanuts next year and will be up as a rfa the next year. And if my memory serves me correct, I think we played with Wall. So I'll cut to the chase. Your 3rd draft pick that's what I want. I also hear you might want a scorer. Well... I might beable to help you there too with Thornton.
    P.pat and Thornton for the #3 pick.
    I will see what you guys think about that, and see if you would like the trade, hate the players in the trade, or would like to tweak the trade. I'll be back soon to check the response. Remember weak draft, don't ask for the world. And cousins is off limits.

vCash
    no trades. if we cant get porter we must get muhammad. do not trade the pick

vCash
    ill trade u a jar of my sperm for patrick patterson and marcus thornton

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast